Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

VINGT-NEUF

*MONDAY*

BRR-ING! BRR-ING! BRR-ING!
My alarm clock went off at seven o' clock in the morning. I slammed my hand down on it, because I was to tired to push the off button. I woke up and hopped into the shower, then put on my black shirt, white skinny jeans, and put my make-up on. I walked downstairs to be greeted by Billie, Joey , Jakob and Sam. Mom must of went to work already. All the boys were eating waffles and I took a seat at the island.

"Hello, Maggi," Billie said with a warm smile.
"Hey,"
"What do you want to eat?"
"I'll take juice, I have to get going to school."
"Are you sure? I made your favorite!" Billie said.
"Um, what would that exactly be?" I said and raised an eyebrow.
"Uh, it's more of Joey's favorite...Waffles?"
"WAFFLES?! WHERE?" Joey shouted. I turned around, Billie and I gave him a strange look.
"Favorite? More like obsession," I said and took a sip of juice.
"Ha. You are a funny one," Billie said and winked.
"I'm just stating the obvious," I took a glance at the clock. "Crap, got to go!"
I grabbed my bag off the coat hanger, and said bye to everyone. I walked through the hallway that led to the garage. I heard foot steps following me, I turned around to face Billie.
"You forgot to say good-bye to me." He said and gave a me little wink.
"Um, bye?" I felt these warm lips press against mine.
"Bye," He said and I turned to go out the door.

I was walking to school, when I heard, "MAGGI!" I turned around and saw Megan running full speed towards me.
"Oh my God! I have to tell you something!" She said, panting when she caught up to me.
"What?" I cautiously asked.
"You know Scott right?"
"No, I have NO clue who he is!" I said.
"Really?"
"I KNOW WHO IS! I'm dating him, dumb ass!"
"Wow. I forgot you were, anyway, I'M DATING HIS BROTHER, ADAM!"
"Wait, Adam is twenty-one," I said.
"I know, I'm fifteen."
"Honey, that is illegal for him to date someone under eighteen. Especially, if he has sex with you."
"So?"
"IT'S AGAINST THE LAW!" I shouted so loud that I heard birds fly out of the trees.
"Well, it's not any different than you dating Billie, may I remind you that Scott will eventually find out about you and Billie Joe."
"What the fuck did you just say?" I asked, my tone dropped.
"I'm just stating the facts," Megan said in a casual voice.
"You tell a single living soul about Billie and I, I will kick your fucking ass." I said my teeth clenched down, tight.
"I'll tell Scott, and he will break up with you. He deserves better," Megan said and gave a little smile.
"Are you saying I'm not the type of girl Scott is looking for?" I pointed at myself.
"He is truly looking for someone---"
"Easy like you?" I interrupted.
"Oh, want to play like that, bitch?" Megan said, I was offended she called me bitch.
"Maybe, whore." I said, and folded my arms.
"I never want to talk to you again." Megan said and glared at me.
"Fine! I hope Adam gets you pregnant!" I yelled and walked back home, Megan started to walk the way to school. I was starring at my feet as I walked, until I bumped into something. I looked up, and saw Billie was standing there.

"Baby, what is wrong?" He said and his green eyes showed concern.
"Megan and I had a horrible fight." I said, and broke down in tears.
"Come home, I'll call you in sick." I walked home with Billie with his arm around my shoulder. When we came home, I threw back on my pajamas and laid in bed. Billie knocked on the door.
"Honey, want to talk about it?" He said as he laid next to me, and brushed away the black hair that was in my face. I slightly nodded my head.

"Okay," I took a deep breath, "So, Meg ran up to me with some news. She told me that she is dating Scott's brother, Adam, whom is twenty-one. I reminder that is illegal for him to date her. Then, she threw back what was going on between us. She was going to tell Scott, about you and me. She said that Scott is looking for someone, I interrupted her and said 'easy' like she is. And she said she never wants to talk to me, and I said that I hope that Adam gets her pregnant." I looked up at Billie, he was looking straight into my eyes.
"That does not sound like the Maggi I know,"
"It doesn't and Megan isn't a whore, she is so sweet. God, I wish I can take back what I said to her!" I slammed my head on the pillow.
"I think you need to call her later and apologize." Billie suggested.
"I know, I will. I hope she wants to talk to me because I said too many harsh things."
"I'm here for you if anything like this ever happens," Billie said.
"Thanks, I love you." I gave him a kiss on the lips, but he never let go. We spent almost the whole morning just making out.
After we departed, we were panting, and Billie said, "I love you."
"Hey, why were you walking the way I go for school?"
"You forgot your lunch," He said and smiled.

100 COMMMENTSSSSSS!!!! PARTYYYY!!! =] KEEP 'EM COMING!