Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

TRENTE-SIX

As we pulled into the parking lot around 10:30, people were giving us strange looks, through the window. May be because they are planning to smash up Billie's car? We found a spot miles away from the skating park. This place is pretty famous, many skaters were discovered here, I hope Scott will be the next one. We walked up the sign-in table.

"Name?" The lady asked.
"Um, Scott Dint."
"Dirnt, Dirnt, ah. Here we are, this your number, make sure you wear all day." She said and handed Scott a piece of paper. Big, black number were typed on it. '846922'. That didn't mean there was that many people there, it was just a random number. We found a spot by a tree on a hill, it was a good spot, too. We could see the whole park, and easily see who was skateboarding.

"ALL SKATERS REPORT TO THE SKATE AREA!" A voice said over the loud speakers. Scott grabbed his board, I stopped him before he went any farther.
"Scott, you can do this. I'll still love you even if you don't win or anything." I said and squeezed his hand.
"Thank you," Scott said and gave me a kiss on the lips, then ran down to the skate area. A few minutes later, it was time to start.
"Can we sit here?" Someone asked me. I turned around and saw it was Tim and Tyler.
"Yeah," I said. They sat next to me.
"I thought you were in it?" I asked them.
"I am, but I'm towards the end." Tyler said.
"Me too, but in the middle." Tim said. I nodded.
"By any chance, is that Billie Joe Armstrong next to you?" Tim whispered to me.
"Yeah it is, but don't make a big deal scene out of it, he doesn't want a lot people coming up here for autographs." I explained.
"How do you know him?" Tyler asked.
"My mom is engaged to him. Long story."
We sat in the grass for a least two hours before Scott was up. I watched Tim and Tyler skate, they did really good.
"NUMBER 846922. NUMBER 846922." A voice said over the loud speakers. I saw Scott's board on the edge of the half pipe. He flew down, did a few tricks, and a 360°. I was impressed, so was everyone else. Claps and cheers filled the whole park. Scott had to stay down there till the end of the competition. Another two hours went by, and they started the award ceremony. Billie and I walked down the hill, to watch and listen who won.

"Third place goes to Mary Smitty." The lady said in the microphone, and handed her a trophy. There were a lot of girls that competed.
"Second place goes to Tim Spiker." She said in the microphone, and handed Tim a medium trophy that said, '2RD PLACE' on it.
"The next person was the only one who did a full 360°, and did not have any flaws. First place goes to Scott Dint!" Scott was in shock, and the lady handed him a bouquet of flowers and this huge trophy.
"Wow. I couldn't of done this without a lot of practice, and the most amazing girlfriend ever." Scott said in the mic. He waved and walked off the stage, I ran up to him and gave him this huge hug.
"I knew you could do it," I said in his neck, we pulled apart.
"Baby, why are you crying?"
"Because what you said about me being an amazing girlfriend." I said and smiled.
"I love you." He said and we made out in. After we stopped, we saw that most of the park was emptied. Tyler and Tim came up and gave him hugs. They talked about skating, so I walked over to Billie.

"You okay?" I asked as I approached him.
"Yeah. I knew you were better off dating someone your age. It makes you happy," Billie said.
"You make me happy, too, Billie. I love both of you." I said and gave Billie a kiss on the cheek.
"Congrats, Scott." Billie said as Scott walked up to us.
"Thanks."
"Where shall we celebrate?" I asked.
"How about some where down town?" Scott suggested. We nodded and headed back to our car.

"Oh my God." Billie said, we stopped and gasped. It was the most horrible sight we could of ever seen. Scott was in shock, and Billie fell on his knees, and I bawled.

TO BE CONTINUED...
♠ ♠ ♠
I WILL PUT MY CHAPTER NUMBERS BACK IN FRENCH, I JUST DON'T THEM THAT FAR!!! I DON'T KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT SKATEBOARDING, SO LET ME KNOW IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO DO A 360!! haha.

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBING/COMMENTS!!

Happy Holidays,
Samandoya xoxox