Sequel: The Poison
Status: DONE

Her Heart Beats Red Wine

Epilogue

I woke up feeling groggy. Feeling dirty. Feeling disgusting. A groaned as I ran a hand threw my hair. It felt smooth and silk. Completely brushed. Odd. I felt restricted when I tried to roll over. Something pulled on my wrist. I applied more force and rolled over. Only I applied a bit too much force. I landed in a heap on the floor. Footsteps rushed to me. A pair of warm hands helped me up. I looked up and was met with Patrick, his hands holding on to my arms, gently pulling me up. Pete ran into the room and into me. Crushing me in a hug. I squeezed back as tears fell from my eyes.

“I’m so happy your awake now” He whispered into my ear before kissing it.

“It’s only been a few hours Pete, I’m fine” apart from the sharp pains every time I more that is. Pete held me at almost arms length.

“Hours? Clair its been almost 2 months” He pulled me into a hug once more. I looked over his shoulder and saw that the rest of the guys had left. I also saw the calendar hanging on the wall. Hi has in fact been almost two months. Pete helped me to the bathroom knowing that I would want to shower and everything. Even though I am technically clean. I think Pete had something to do with that. The guys were leaving well. Joe was elected to stay and watch me. I stepped out of the shower as I heard them leave. The date staying in my mind. I went to the toilet and did my business and everything. Before slipping into my pyjamas. Then it clicked.

I should be on mother natures monthly little gift. Never in my life have I been late. Not even when I was turned. Shock and horror filled my mind. No. Please no.

I grabbed a large bag and flung clothes into it. Not being picky just grabbing everything. I took off my silver necklace that I have had since I was 3. I placed it on a sheet of paper and wrote the word sorry on the paper in the closest pen. A black sharpie, under the word sorry I write “I will always love you”

I took one last look around and slipped out the window, placing the blackout curtains back where they were.

It was that night that I left the warehouse for forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
100+ COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND TO THANK YOU I GIVE YOU THE EPILOGUE, AND I AM POSTING THE STARTING THE SEQUEAL TONIGHT, JUST LOOK UP AT THE TOP OR ON MY PAGE ITS CALLED "THE POISON" AHHHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS
okay enough that the caps lock, i want to thank you guys:
All. Time. Low, halofox17, Jared Padalecki, superkitcat, Airheart.101, LoveTheLifeYouLive, HowDoIColorInCrayon?, allionacid, Jezz_Justice, Arie Vixen, FoBxMcR, Dragracer, Dr. Mrs. Vandertramp, PsychoBarbie, Generation_R1321, SomethingHonest, erinthepoet9, xlittlexmissxmcrx, Star.Bright, thenamesheather, RandaRue22, Kiss Me Goodbye, Maxie

I love all of you guys for commenting