Status: been stuck for a long time-sorry

Immortal Love

Chapter 1

BOOM!!

"What the fuck Deidara?! I told you to wait with the explosives!"Hidan yelled at his tag-team mate.

"Art is a bang, yeah."Deidara smirked.

"Art is not a bang."Sasori, their training opponent, sighed,"Art is an eternal beauty."

"Is not, un!"

"Is too."

‘Will you two cut it out?"came Itachi’s monotone voice. Deidara looked like he as going to say something but Itachi’s glare shut him up. Sasori just shrugged and walked into the base. Hidan had walked off to the nearby river to wash off.

"Damn guys! Come look what I fucking found!"he shouted. Within seconds, Itachi and Deidara were at his side.

"What is it, yeah?"

"I found a fucking girl."he said, lifting an unconscious girl out of the water. ‘Hey bitch. Wake up!"he yelled in her ear.

"Is she still alive, yeah?"

"Of course she is."Itachi scoffed,"Can’t you see she’s breathing?"

"We should get her to Leader-teme, yeah."Deidara said as Hidan stood up with the girl in his arms.

-inside the base/hideout-

"She’ll be fine as long as she rests."the Leader said before walking out. Itachi and Sasori followed leaving Deidara and Hidan with the girl.

"Hey, she has blond hair like me, yeah."Deidara smirked.

"She’s a dirty blond you dumbass! She’s probably just as dumb as you too."

"I am not dumb, un! I’m just unskilled in certain areas, yeah!" (I tell that to my friend. She'd say she's dumb and I'd say what Deidara just said.)

"Mmm. Who’s making all the noise?"the girl groaned. She yawned and rubbed her eyes before sitting up and looking around.

"Hey, dude, she has blue eyes sort like me too, yeah."

"Shut the fuck up!"Hidan cursed at him.

"Where the fuck am I?! And who are you dumb asses?!"she cursed.

"At least she has something I fucking like."Hidan smirked.

"Answer my fucking questions!"the girl shouted.

Deidara pulled out a kunai and held it to her neck, "First answer our’s, yeah." He took her silence as a ‘fine’. "What’s your name, un?"

"Why should I tell you? You’re probably a rapist."

"Am not, un!"

"Are too! Rapist! Help me! Stranger danger! Stranger danger!"she screamed.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch!"Hidan yelled, covering his ears.

"I know you are but what am I?"

"Bitch."

"Bastard."

"Slut."

"Man-whore."

"Prostitute for money!"they shouted at the same time.

"Daaammmn, yeah."Deidara drawled out,"No one’s been able to match Hidan-teme’s swearing yeah."

"Well I just did."she said proudly, sticking her tongue out. "No one can beat Usagi Himaro, yeah."

"That’s my word, yeah!"

‘Well I used it bitch!"

"I’m a guy un!"

"Could’ve fooled me."she scoffed. Then she turned to Hidan,"Who the fuck are you?"

Hidan sighed,"This fuck-tard is Deidara and I’m Hidan, bitch."

"Where am I? Are you two rapists?"

"No fucking way."

"You are a rapist! Ahhhhh!" she screamed as she ran around the room. She opened the door and ran out.

"Shit! We’ve gotta fucking catch her!"Hidan said as he also ran out the door.

"Wait for me, yeah!"Deidara shouted.
--
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. Please review/comment.