Status: been stuck for a long time-sorry

Immortal Love

Chapter 2

Recap:

Shit! We gotta fucking catch her!"Hidan said as he also ran out the door.

"Wait for me, yeah!"Deidara shouted.

End recap.

--

"Where could she possibly go, yeah?"Deidara said nervously.

"Ah! It's gonna eat me!"came Usagi's scream. She ran out of a room as Zetsu followed her.

"You killed my flowers!"white Zetsu yelled after her.

"You now must die!" Black Zetsu added.

"Leave her alone, yeah!"Deidara shouted.

"But..!"he started to whine.

"No fucking buts."Hidan said.

"But..!"

"No, un!"

"Bastards."he mumbled before going into his room.

"Where did she go now, yeah?!"

"Tobi's a good boy!"came Tobi's voice.

"Usagi's a good girl!"

"Found her, yeah."

"Tobi!"Sasori yelled.

"No! Sasori-senpei will turn Tobi into a puppet!"he shouted as he ran down the hallway. Usagi followed him, running for no reason.

"That was only once!" he shouted.

"Nooooo!!"he screamed. Usagi stopped at a closed door and knocked. The heavy metal music that was coming through stopped.

"Go away!"Itachi shouted.

"Open this fucking door!"Usagi ordered in her deep voice. The door opened and Itachi stood in the doorway...shirtless. "Kami-sama, you're hot."

"Who are you and what do you want?"he snapped.

"I'm Usagi! Usagi's a good girl!"she giggled doing her little bouncy thing. (She just bounces on her toes and her hair flops up and down making her looking like a little kid.)

"You've been hanging with Tobi, haven't you?"he asked, raising a black eyebrow.

"Yep!"she squealed. The door slammmed in her face before she knew it. "Hey! Open this door!"she shouted. The music came back on, drowning her voice out.

"We should get her, yeah."Deidara whispered in Hidan's ear as they watched around the corner.

"Wait, damn it."he smirked as she pulled out a pocketknife. She stuck something in the doorknob. There was a click and she opened the door, smirking evilly. She barely opened the door and slipped in without a sound, low to the ground.

"She's a ninja, yeah."

"Let's fucking watch."Hidan said. They opened the door enough so they could see in. Usagi was hiding in the shadows, watching Itachi. Itachi was...holding a brush like a microphone and singing into it along with the song that was on . He also was doing random air guitars and head-bangs. The ending guitar solo came on and he held the air guitar, moving his fingers. The last cord was struck and he lifted his head.

"Good night everyone!"he shouted. He held the brush like a mic again. "And the audience is going wild! This has got to be the greatest concert ever! What will Uchiha do next?!"

He raised his hands above his head,"Thank you. Thank you. I would like to dedicate this next song to someone who probably hates me right now. "

"I Hate Everything About You"

Every time we lie awake
After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven’t missed you yet

Every roommate kept awake
By every sigh and scream we make
All the feelings that I get
But I still don't miss you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you

Every time we lie awake
After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven’t missed you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you

Only when I stop to think
About you, I know
Only when you stop to think
About me, do you know

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
You hate everything about me
Why do you love me

I hate
You hate
I hate
You love me

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you


"Thank you very much!"he shouted. He got off the bed and turned the radio off. "You better get out of here little girl before I make you."he growled.

"Shit!"Usagi cursed as she ran from her hiding place. She threw open the door and ran but tripped over Deidara and Hidan. "Ow!"

"Ouch, yeah."

"Fuck that hurts!"Hidan cursed. Deidara was on the bottom, completely getting squished. Hidan's back was on top of him. Usagi was on top of Hidan, her legs straddling Hidan's hips as her head was on his chest.

"Can I breath, yeah?"Deidara said in a strangled voice.

"Get off of me, bitch."Hidan cursed, pushing Usagi off.

"Pervert! You touched my boobs!"she yelled.

"It was a fucking accident!"

"Pervert! Rapist! Stranger danger!"she screamed.

"What's going on here?"a guy with blue skin and hair smirked.

"Ah! It's a talking fish!"

"I am not a fish!"

usagi stood in a defensive stance,"Don't come near me or I'll turn you into sushi."

"I'd like to see you try girly."he smirked confidently.

Usagi gave a evil, very evil, sadistic smirk and they knew something bad was going to happen.

--
♠ ♠ ♠
Gasp! What's going to happen?! By the way, i'm writing this story in request from Usagi Himaro(previously known as Usagi Saito.) So..yeah..this was her idea