Status: been stuck for a long time-sorry

Immortal Love

Chapter 7

Recap:

"Tell Deidara I'm fucking sorry."

"I'll be sure to use your exact words." she chuckled before leaving the room.

Hidan chuckled as his hand went for the wound on his neck. "That girl is something else."


End recap.

--

-Deidara's art room-

"He sounded like he really was sorry." Usagi said quietly after she relayed Hidan's message.

"He can be sorry all he wants, un. He's still a bastard, yeah." Deidara growled, squishing the clay bird he had just finished creating.

".....What did he mean by what he said earlier?" she asked hesitantly.

"Nothing, yeah." he muttered.

"Deidara," she sighed, sitting next to him, "I have three younger sisters. I know when someone wants to talk about something but is used to hiding feelings or doesn't want to look weak...........You can tell me, blondie."

"I thought you weren't the serious type, Usagi, un." he chuckled.

"It's one of my many yet hardly known talents." she smiled. "Come on blondie. What's up?"

"The sky, yeah." he muttered, building another bird and then squishing it. He sighed heavily as he leaned back in his chair.

"Talk." she ordered.

"Fine, un." he sighed again. "Well......One time, there was a really bad thunder storm, yeah, and I got scared so I went to Sasori's room, un.......After a while I started to get....excited, yeah, and we ended up..........yeah........"

"And Hidan-teme heard, didn't he?" Deidara nodded. "Oh.....Wait. Who's Sasori?"

-later that night-dinner-

"This food sucks, yeah." Deidara complained.

"Just eat it." White Zetsu sighed.

"Yeah. Just eat it you ungrateful brat." Black Zetsu added.

"Do you guys have any spices?" Usagi asked.

"In the fucking cupboard." Hidan said, pointing to a cabinet over the stove. Usagi got up, pulled out a bunch of different spices and started mixing them into her plate of food.

"Voila!" she exclaimed, placing the plate on the table. She took a bite and gave a moan of contentment. "Delicious."

"Lemme fucking try, bitch." Hidan said, taking a bite. "This is fucking good!"

"How'd you do that, Usagi, yeah?" Deidara asked after taking a bite.

"Hands off, both of you!" she snarled.

"Don't get between a woman and her food. Ever." Kisame chuckled.

"You would know, fishface." she scoffed before stuffing her mouth with the food, ignoring Kisame yelling at her.

"Can you do it for me, un?" Deidara asked, holding his plate up and giving puppy-eyes.

"I hate it when people use those fucking irresistible puppy-eyes." she growled, snatching his plate and going back to the stove. A few seconds later and she clunked the plate back in front of him. "There. Happy?"

"As a clam, yeah." he smiled, pratically inhaling the food now.

"Hey Pein." Usagi said, looking to the leader.

"Yes Usagi?"

"Where am I gonna stay for tonight? Unlike some of you people, I need to sleep."

Pein put his fork down and seemed to think for a minute. "Every one else's room is full. You'll stay in Hidan's room tonight."

"So where the fuck am I supposed to stay?!"

"Why, your room of course." Pein said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But I only have one fucking bed!"

"Oh well." he shrugged. He glanced at Hidan's bandaged neck and smirked, "Besides...it seems you two have gotten close already."

"We have fucking not!" they exclaimed in unison.

"The damn bitch bit me!" Hidan yelled, slamming his fork down.

"I warned you bastard. You just didn't listen." Usagi said calmly.

"Fuck you bitch." he snarled.

"Gotta take me to dinner first, bastard." she said, making a comeback that she used multiple times.

"Screw fucking that! I'm damn broke. We're going straight to the fucking bed." he said, using his own comeback. Everyone (almost) around the table started cracking up.

"Damn it. You got me there." Usagi smirked.

"Damn it, you got me there." Hidan copied.

"Stop fucking copying me."

"Stop fucking copying me."

"It's not fucking funny."

"It's not fucking funny."

Usagi was quiet for a second as she glared at the Jashinist. "I like fucking men."

"I like fucking m-...Bitch." he glared. Deidara started laughing.

"You lost to a girl, yeah."

"Shut the fuck up, blondie." he growled.

"Only Usagi can call me that, yeah." he protested.

"What are going to fucking do about it, blondie?"

"Don't get me started, un."

Usagi snapped as she stood up, cleaning off the table,"Both of you break it up and help me with these damn dishes!"

--

"No fucking way." Usagi growled. Hidan sat on the side of the bed that was closest to the wall. She was standing next to the edge, arms crossed over her chest, while she glared at him.

"Fine then bitch. You can sleep on the fucking floor." he snapped at her before lying down and keeping his back to her. She looked at the hard floor and then back at the fluffy bed.

"Fine. I'll take the floor." she scoffed. She grabbed a pillow and took one of the blankets and laid them out. "You sir, do not know how to treat a lady." she mumbled as she started falling asleep. Just as she was on the edge between being awake and asleep, she felt herself being lifted. Usagi forced her way through her foggy mind to the present and found herself looking up at Hidan. "What...are ya doin'?" she mumbled, still half asleep.

"You'll be bitching tomorrow about how fucking hard the fucking floor is. I'm just fucking preventing that." he said.

"Finally you're showin' ya know how t'a treat a lady....you albino bastard." As soon as she settled on the matress, she was asleep, but not before she heard him mumble next to her.

"Whatever you adorable bitch."

---
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know the ending for this chapter wasn't that great. Or was it? The next chapter might be a little longer to come out 'cuz I've got a lot of things going on. I'm also trying to get more out for 'Let's Try It', 'Uh-oh', and the next part of 'Yum'.

Please review and feel free to read and review for my other stories.

Thank you.