Status: Sequel released!

It Was Easier Not Loving You

A Day Out

Niki shut the door behind her and pressed her back against it.

"Oh, God," she mouthed and partially whispered.

She deep breathed until her heart race returned back to normal. It took all her strength to walk to the door without falling over her own two feet or stumbling. Her knees were weak after that. She stood up straight and nodded to herself knowing she was ready to tackle the stairs.

She walked down the stairs to the kitchen and began to prepare breakfast. She pulled out various pots, pans, and skillets to find the perfect ones to make gravy and biscuits with a side of bacon. She placed pieces of bacon over the skillet and began to place the dough on a pan when the phone rang. She ran into the living room, picked up the cordless, and placed it between her ear and her shoulder.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hey, Niki, it's Adrienne!"

"Oh, hey! What's up?"

"Nothing really, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go shopping today. Billie is taking the boys and Estelle to the park and around town today with Mike and I was wondering if you wanted to take a girl's day with me."

"Of course! I'll finish breakfast and get ready then I'll be over there to pick you up, sound good?"

"Sure."

"Okay, see you in an hour or so."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye, Adrienne."

She turned the phone off and set it on the counter.

"Aw, you're leaving me to day?"

"Yeah, sorry. Why don't you go with the others and help watch the kids, maybe play with them or something?"

Tre walked up behind Niki and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I was hoping to play with something else today but that doesn't seem to be the case." He kissed the back of her neck causing her to giggle.

"Well, that seems like it's going to have to wait. Sorry, Charlie."

Tre's eyes widened and he gasped. "You're cheating on me!"

"What?"

His eyes narrowed. "It's Tre, not Charlie." He crossed his arms and stuck his nose in the air.

"Oh, boo," she said and kissed his cheek. "I'm not cheating and you know it."

"No one could replace me because I'm the cheese."

Niki raised her brow. "The cheese?"

"Nibble on my dick like a rat does cheese, bitch," he said fondling the air with a grin.

Niki rolled her eyes and kissed him on the cheek. "Well, I'm gone. I'll be back soon. Call me if you need anything."

"I need you!" he screamed and jumped on her back tackling her to the floor.

"Huh?"

He grinned, "I'm needy."

"You'll manage. I'll talk to you later."

She picked herself up off the floor and pranced out the door. She hopped in her car and took off to pick up Adrienne.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just felt this was in need of an update. I'll have the rest of it soon, I just found it would fit better if it was in two chapters for themselves.