Nights Torn by Sunset

Fresh Fruit

I saw him biting his lower lip a couple times before he started bringing his chin upwards. I relized what he was going to do and even if I was head over heels for this guy I couldn't be able to kiss him. So I pushed myself off him and jumped down.

"Well, shall we go back to school or ditch for the day?" 

He chuckled and shook his head.
I smirked.
He was denied from a kiss 
Something that most girls wouldn't do if they were givin a chance to kiss Mr. Paul McCray.

"Well, my good sir? Which is it?"
He sighed. "My place?"
"Is it clean?"
"shut up!" he joked and slighty pushed me
"onward!" I say pointing to a random direction.
He moves my arm just a little more to the left, "it's that way."
"I was close. Ok? "
I laughed.

We walked in silence for most of the walk to paul's house. I danced a little to the tune I made in my head. I seen Paul looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"Are you still with that one girl from .. Forks?" I ask him.

"Nah."

"Oh so your with the girl from Port Angeles?"

"No."

"But what ever happened to that girl, Erin, from .. South of Port Angeles?"

"I wouldn't call them girlfriends that for sure. You should already know, Ryleigh."

"right. You use them for one thing and one thing only." I nod, biting my lip.

"does it bother you that some people call you a 'man whore'?" I look at him to see his reaction. He grinned and looked around.

"Not at all, my friend."

Friend. I frowned at that and thought we were never gonna be something more. I can just feel it in my bones.

We finally reached his house. We walked in and I Layed on his couch, closing my eyes. 

  
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know. Just wanted to get this out there.

Title Credit : Tiesto