Status: kinda stuck

Uh-Oh

Chapter 3

Recap: (last one was Gaara)

Then I noticed how really girly I looked....and also how easy it was for me....

"Uh-oh."


End Recap.

---

(Yumi's P.O.V) (Toki- I'm writing to help Yumi out 'cuz you mean people won't comment and give her ideas. Tsk tsk)

"Let go!"Usagi growled at Ammorie and me as we dragged her along. I still couldn't get used to how deep her voice was. Kimiko whined beside me as we started to get closer to the training ground.

"Stop it you two! We need to see if this happened to the others and if it really was that jutsu we were talking about!" I snapped. Apparently waking up and finding out you changed genders wasn't the best thing to make your attitude for the day positive. Plus I had the feeling things weren't going to get any better.

Ammorie silently scowled. Kimiko continued to whine and Usagi struggled against our hold. We stepped into the training grounds, and despite myself I stayed in the shadows looking around to see who was there.

There were three people standing near the training posts. One girl had long brown hair, was wearing one of Hinata's black shirts and a pair of her capris, and had Akamaru standing next to her. She also had a red triangle on each of her cheeks. The other girl had dark brown hair with a high collar sweatshirt and Hinata's capris. The boy was a bit taller than them and looked very shy and a bit scared. He was wearing Shino's black shirt and capris and he had the Byakugan eyes.

I grabbed Kimiko's wrist and stepped out into the light. Ammorie hesitated but dragged Usagi along after a moment. The dog standing beside the brown haired girl tensed and stood, letting out a bark. I took a wild guess and figured that was Kiba which made the other girl probably Shino and the guy Hinata.

Kiba turned around, tense and ready to fight, After a second he...she... relaxed.

"Thank god were not the only ones!" he/she (it lol) grinned at us.

After a second I heard Usagi and Kimiko burst out in laughter.

"Love the look girls!" Usagi laughed, apparently forgetting she had also changed genders.

"Really 'cuz I think you look much better as a guy Usagi." Kiba snapped back.

"Oh just wait. Life as a girl is so fun. Especially when you start PMSing. You'll enjoy that bitch." Usagi growled.

"P-please s-stop it you t-two." Hinata stammered.

"Yeah, Usagi, heel." I said smiling sweetly as she turned and gave me a death glare.

Shino, who had been staring off into space the whole time, turned toward us.

"Did this happen to the rest of them?" He (she/it) asked.

"I bet." I said.

"I don't care but when I get my hands on the guy who did this-"

"Calm down Ammorie!" I cut her off before she got into gory detail.

"Yumi?..." I heard a slightly high pitched voice behind me and turned slowly. The girl looked like how I looked before I changed into a guy. She had long black hair to her waist, dark eyes, and was very curvy, even though she was a bit short.

"Sasuke?" I still wasn't used to how deep my voice was.

"Um....Yeah....." he mumbled.

"You're a girl?!" I couldn't help laughing.

"Shut up! This is sooo not funny!" he said in a very girly voice.

-Sasuke's P.O.V-

How dare she?! How dare she have the nerve to laugh at me?! "Stop laughing!" Kami, why did my voice have to be so squeaky? I sounded like a freakin' fan-girl!

"I'm s-sorry Sasuke-sama." she....he...apologized. From the stutter I was absolutely sure it was Yumi.

"Um.........where's everyone else?' I asked.

"Somebody help meeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone else heard before a green blur shot into the training area and tackled me. "Yumi-chan! You have to help me!" Everyone started laughing hysterically. "Yumi-chan! Why aren't you answering?.....When did your eyes change?" Lee was so clueless.

"Get off me Rock Lee before I use my chidori on you." I growled.

"Chidori?" He really was clueless. "I'm sorry Sasuke-kun! I didn't mean to! I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I can't go on being youthful if I'm not forgiven!"

"Just get off, Lee." I sighed. How could Yumi be so patient with him when he asks for help?

"Y-you should get off Lee-san." Yumi giggled...but it sounded like she was chuckling.

"Yumi-chan! You have to change me back!" Lee cried, bouncing over to her...which was not the best thing now that he was a girl and wearing a skin-tight jumpsuit.......

"I can't, Lee." she repeated. "Don't you think that if I could, I would've changed myself back?"

"You are so right, Yumi-chan! Please forgive me for being so thoughtless!"

"You're forgiven, Lee-san."she sighed. "What was it you wanted, Sasuke-chan?" Yumi joked.

"I-i need.....I-i need some..." Jeez, Uchiha's are not supposed to ask for help! " I need some help." I mumbled.

"What was that? I can't hear you."

"I need some help!" I exclaimed.

Kiba started giggling and Usagi and Kimiko were chuckling. "Uchiha needs help. Hahaha." Kiba choked out.

"So do you, Inuzuka!" I snapped.

"With what?" he snapped back.

"Girl things. Just like Usagi mentioned earlier." Shino replied.

"What girl things?" Kiba whimpered.

Of course Usagi didn't waste any time in listing the things, "PMS, menstruation cycle-that's a bitch-, wearing bras, taking a shower, shaving, worrying about the temperature because of certain anatomy-reaction, and the list goes on."

"What's 'menstration cycle'?" Lee asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Maybe Ten-ten can explain." Yumi smiled innocently as 'Neji' and 'Ten-ten' came onto the training grounds.

"I'm not explaining anything." Ten-ten said in her deep voice, crossing her arms over her (now flat) chest.

"Y-ya know, Ten-chan," Lee said, heading over to 'her', "You don't look so bad as a guy."

"Shut up Lee." 'she' growled.

"And you don't look so bad either, Neji-kun."

"Shut up Lee." Neji also growled.

"Yumi-chan." Naruto mumbled as he came into the training area, "I don't feel so good and I can't find Sakura-chan." He sounded even weirder than me!......Okay. He sounded the same as me.

"What's wrong?" Yumi asked as she walked over to him. He blinked in surprise as a tall guy walked to him and not the short girl he was used to.

"M-my tummy hurts....B-but it's not my tummy."

Yumi placed her fingertips at his lower abdomen and pressed slightly. He yelped a little and I just had to giggle. "Is that where it hurts the most? And stay still!"

"Y-yeah. R-right there."

"Me too, Yumi-chan."Kiba whimpered.

"Me too." I mumbled.

"Oh dear." she sighed, sounding a lot like Kakashi-sensei when we're arguing with each other early in the morning.

"Do y-you need me to help, Y-yumi-chan?"Hinata asked quietly.

"I'd greatly appreciate it. But I'm gonna need all the former girls to help me with a certain assignment."

"Oh great." Usagi and Ammorie sighed.

"Sasuke-kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!" came a fan-girl-ish cry before Yumi got tackled to the ground. "Sasuke-kun! You have to help me! I've been changed! Help m.....When did your eyes change?" The guy had slightly long blond hair in a low ponytail and was wearing a mini-fighting skirt and a purple tank-top. I'll give you three guesses at who it is.

"Get off me, Ino, you freakin' fan-girl!" Yumi growled.

"Who are you and what did you do to my Sasuke-kun?!"

"I'm not your's Yamanaka." I sighed. She turned to me and her eyes widened.

"Sasuke-kun?" I nodded and then she tackled me. "No Sasuke-kun! Don't worry. I'll change you back somehow and I'll keep that whore Yumi away from you too." Uh-oh. She just had to call Yumi that.

"What did you just call me, Ino-pig?" she asked, trying to be calm but very close to failing.

"It doesn't matter 'cuz my Sasuke-kun will protect me. Right Sasuke-kun?" Why was I involved with this?

"You'll protect him, won't you Sasuke-chan?" Yumi teased.

"I'll protect her when pigs fly." I growled, escaping from Ino's grip and walking over to the shadow of one of the trees.

"Now look what you did, freak! Now Sasuke-kun left!" Ino yelled at the now scared Yumi.

"What's going on here?!" another guy asked, coming over to the small group. He had green eyes and pink hair so I'm guessing it was Sakura. Great. (Just to let you know, that was sarcastic.)

"Forehead! You're just in time to help me with Saito."

"What?" Ammorie, Usagi, and Kimiko said in unison, coming back to reality at the mention of their last (or former last) name.

"Not you guys!" she exclaimed. "Sheesh!"

"Guys don't go 'sheesh!' Ino." Kiba sighed.

"Just like girls don't hold themselves so loosely." she fired back. "Have some dignity in that body for Kami's sake." Kiba stuck his tongue out at her and she did the same.

"Hey guys! What's up?" one girl called as she ran over to them, holding a bag of barbeque chips.

"So troublesome." another girl sighed. Guess who they are.

"Choji?" Ino asked.

"Yep! I was as surprised as you are now." he giggled, eating another chip.

"Oh my gosh! You've got to be kidding me!" Sakura and Ino shrieked.

"What?" Choji and Shikamaru asked.

"You are sooo not eating those calorie-packed chips. Please tell me you're not eating those." Ino begged.

"They're good." he whined. "Besides, I need to get back the weight I lost as a girl for some of my jutsus."

"Leave him alone Ino. You too Sakura." Shikamaru warned.

"You look nice Choji." Yumi smiled at him. "Can I have a chip?"

"Not you too!" the girls cried.

"I'll eat 'em whether I'm a girl or a guy so get over it." she growled, grabbing a hand-full and gobbling it down. "Now for the assignment!"

"Urgh." everyone groaned.

-in the village- (No one's P.O.V)

"Why are we here, Yumi-chan?" Ten-ten asked as she looked at the Victoria's Secret building. (A/N: Okay. I know they probably don't have that in Konoha but just go along with it and laugh. He he.)

"We need to help the guys with girl things just like the guys will need to help us with guy things." she explained. "Come on guys!"

"W-what are we g-going to do?"Hinata asked.

"All the girls! Join a guy, that's who you're gonna help. Got it?" Ten-ten ordered.

"Thanks Ten-chan."Yumi sighed in relief.

"You can call me Ten-kun for now." And then both the girls were chuckling.

"Come on Sasuke-kun!" Ino and Sakura squealed.

"No." he said firmly, walking over to Yumi. He grabbed her wrist, though his small hand couldn't wrap around all the way, and began pulling her toward the store. "You're going to be the one helping me and don't argue." he growled.

"You know, you act a lot like me when I was a girl."she smiled/smirked. Once they got through the door Yumi pulled him toward the long row of dressing rooms where everyone else was. She grabbed a tape measure Ten-ten was holding out to her and pushed Sasuke into an empty stall.

"Alright. Shirt off and stand up straight." she ordered.

(Sasuke's P.O.V)

She did not just order me to take my shirt off?! There was n o way I was taking my shirt off when I was in a very developed girl's body and she was a guy. "Sasuke Uchiha. Stop being difficult and take the damn shirt off before I take it off myself." She definitely looked determined to take care of whatever she needed to take care of.

"I hate you." I growled, pulling the shirt over my head. I had worn a very loose one to try and avoid anything that could happen without me wearing one of those girl things....Uhhh, bras I think they called them. I heard Naruto (I think) squeal from the stall next to us and I forced down a giggle. He's probably surprised at the coldness...and now I'm starting to feel it at...

I looked down and a slight nosebleed started. And then Yumi slapped me. Grrr. "Pervert." she scoffed. She walked behind me and forced my shoulders back. I jumped as her arms wrapped around me and she placed the tape measure around my chest and upper back. "Stay still!" she snapped.

"I'm never asking you for help again." I promised.

"Basically every girl has to go through this so get over it." She walked back in front of me, "Stay here for a second." And then she was out in the store and I was alone....with no shirt on.....and it was kinda cold in this store.....Great. Yumi better hurry up or she'll be my personal training dummy for a year.

"Try these on." she ordered as soon as she came through the door. From the little peek past the door, I saw a nervous Neji and hyper Rock Lee. Ha ha to them. I took the pieces of material from her and stared at them. "Well what are you waiting for? Try them on."

Grr. How was I supposed to tell her I needed help again? "I-i..uuhh..I-i don't know how...." I mumbled. She sighed heavily with a look of annoyance. "What? It's not my fault I'm not exactly an expert at being a girl so excuuuuuse me!" Oh Kami I just sounded like a complete fan-girl.

"Whatever." she scoffed. Of course she didn't sound like a girl doing that. Instead she sounded like me when Sakura or Naruto were annoying me.

One note for guys: Never tell women you need help and never act when they get you angry. Trust me. Just don't.

--
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry but I'm gonna end the chapter here. The next chapter will have what's going on in the other stalls. The Sand Sibs showed up when they got to the store. Sorry I forgot to type that in.