Status: Completed; Sequel Active.

A Beautiful Catastrophe

XIII

The soft breeze blew in the wind as i sat in the shade, reading The Last Song intensely. I’d always been a sucker for Nicholas Sparks’ books, for he was truly an amazing writer.

“Hey there.” a soft voice whispered, making me look up, squinting in the sun. There Nick stood in all his glory.

“Hi.” i whispered back, biting my lips slightly. He sent me a warm smile, his hand gesturing down to me. Slipping my hand into his warm one, he pulled me off the ground, back onto my feet.

“Walk?” Nick asked as i nodded, keeping my hand in his. It was a normal Mid March day, warm with slight winds. The sun glistened in the sky, shining brightly.

“It’s really beautiful out.” i smiled admiring the growing flowers that lay upon the ground.

“Yeah March is one of my favorite Months. the in between of Winter and Spring.” He grinned, as our hands made somewhat of a swinging motion.

“About last week...” he trailed off, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. My cheeks became warm as he squeezed my hand lightly.

We both stayed silent, walking in unison along the path in the Campus park. My stomach erupted once again making me extra nervous.

He stopped abruptly, pulling myself back with him. Giving his a questioning look, he pulled me down onto the grown, a giggle erupting from my mouth.

His arm was quickly wrapped around my own, making a surprising move. I was pulled onto his lap, a grin laying upon his face.

“What in earths mind are you doing?” i asked playfully, turning to look at him. His hand was still intertwined with mine. His hot breath trickled on my neck, sending shivers down my back. As if teasing me in a way, he started rubbed circles into my palm.

“So I was wondering...” he trailed off, our faces only inches apart. smiling, i nodded for him to continue.

“I wanted to take you on a date.” he whispered, squeezing my hand ever so lightly. Keeping my face straight, i paused for minutes smiling on the inside.

“Yes.” i murmured, burning my face into his chest. Inhaling his cologne deeply, his chest rose, taking a deep breath. Smiling into his chest, I squeezed his hand lightly, his lips touching the tip of my head. Even though I couldn’t see his face, i knew that he was smiling a mile a minute.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Loves(:

Hey FINALLY asked her out! Now things are getting good!

Comment? Subscribe?

Xoxo,
Tina