Status: Completed; Sequel Active.

A Beautiful Catastrophe

New Yorker, Madison Cole has left her beloved city for Golden State, California. Receiving a full scholarship to one of the best high schools in the US alone, she is now to attend Los Angels Academic Boarding School. Boys find her as a beautiful Mystery, as she barley talks to anyone. Living on the outskirts of NY, she was used of the simple life; were it was quiet and calm. Though when she arrives at LAX, she finds a much different environment then she’s used to. Thinking she’d just blend into the crowd, Madison finds she sticks out like a sore thumb. One Boys curiosity in her, might just crack the hard shell Madison’s built up over the years.

It could be the best year of her life…

Or a disaster she'd never planned.

© Imperfectly Perfect 2009-2010
All Rights Reserved
  1. I
    “New York huh? Pretty far away from California.” he said as I nodded, gripping the papers in my hands tightly.
  2. II
    “Maddie, Nick freaking Jonas is looking at you!” she squealed as I froze, my eyes locking with his brown ones for only moments.
  3. III
    “Hello beautiful.” a sweet voice from behind me came as I snapped my head to find myself in front of no other than Nick himself.
  4. IV
    Nick’s arm brushed mine lightly, Goosebumps arising on my pale skin. It was as if he knew what he did to me, teasing me in a way.
  5. V
    “Damn.” a mumble barley spoken whispered as I turned around to face Nick, laughing as he looked me down.
  6. VI
    “Madison, were is my hug?” He asked as I laughed running into his arms. He twirled me around, kissing me on the cheek.
  7. VII
    “Now Addie, how about we stop by my mom’s place for Lunch? She’d be real happy to see everyone.” he grinned ear to ear as Addison shrugged smiling.
  8. VIII
    “That’s cool, you can always make me ice-cream then.” I smirked as he laughed handing me my bowl.
  9. IX
    "I think we should get up, I smell pancakes.” he smiled as I laughed, unraveling the sheets that warmed my body.
  10. X
    “You didn’t.” I said shocked as he laughed nodding. I shoved him as his grip became looser ,disappearing.
  11. XI
    “Thank You.” I blushed, walking into the dorm room. The loud door shut as he placed his books on a table.
  12. XII
    “Look Nick, i-i’ll talk to you later ok?” i said softly as he nodded, sighing silently in defeat.
  13. XIII
    “About last week...” he trailed off, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. My cheeks became warm as he squeezed my hand lightly.
  14. XIV
    “Don’t be nervous love, he’s a really good guy. I remember him in freshmen year.” she smiled as i looked at her eagerly, wanting her to continue.
  15. XV
    “That was amazing!” i exclaimed, Nick’s hand interwind with my own. He opened the door once again, as the light breeze hit against our faces.
  16. XVI
    “Alright tiger, time for a breather.” I giggled, pushing him away lightly. Sighing, he plumped down on his bed, Placing myself on top his own lap.
  17. XVII
    “Maybe, I wanted alone time with a beautiful girl.” he mumbled in my hair, pulling me tighter to himself.
  18. XVIII
    “Bathrooms all yours, lover boy.” I chuckled, slipping on flip flops before exiting his neat room.
  19. XIX
    “You and Nick huh?” She asked, my face going pale, and somehow my cheeks heating up at the exact same time.
  20. XX
    “My family and I are going to Australia, going to visit some relatives and stuff.” she murmured, concentrating on the organization.
  21. XXI
    “Do you enjoy teasing me?” Nick whispered my ear, his breath hot against my ear. Smiling, I pressed my lips to his, answering his question.
  22. XXII
    “Why are you crying?” He mumbled, his breath lingering on the top of my head. Lifting my head up from his warm body, I had a smile on my face, his finger wipping away the tears away from my cheeks.
  23. XXIII
    “Already?” I whispered back as she nodded, the fear in her own eyes. Taking a deep breath, my shaky hand took the house phone, walking into the empty kitchen with Denise.
  24. XXIV
    “It isn’t safe to tell you right now, but I promise as soon as I get out of the country I will tell you.” I whispered as he slowly got up, taking me into his arms.
  25. XXV
    “Everything is seems right, The flight boards Friday at 5; gat 432.” He read off the screen, looking over at me.
  26. XXVI
    “Ok, now put those away and give me the fakes.” I whispered as he nodded slowly, Slipping the real ticket into my purse. Handing me the gimmicks, Nick came over; perfectly timed.
  27. Epilogue