Anise

dà fhichead

Cameron helped Bessa in the kitchens that night, along with several of the maids. Drustan had insisted she take a book from his library and read and walk the grounds instead of 'bothering' the kitchen staff but she had to do something more productive than read to keep her mind off what Drustan had planned for the night.

While she was having second thoughts her body seemed to stay in a constant state of arousal, her whole body throbbing with need. Thankfully, while she hid in the kitchen Drustan made himself scarce; hiding away with whatever he was doing.

By the time Bessa shooed Cameron out of the kitchen telling her to change into something the laird's woman should wear; night was falling and as the more the sun set the more anxious she became. By the time she reached her bedchamber Cameron was all but shaking in anticipation. She wasn't sure how she was going to keep her sanity with him sitting so close to her, most likely sending her those heated looks as his men sat around them.

Going to her trunk she dug through its contents and pull out her favorite dress, the dark green one with matching slippers she wore her first actual day in the keep. Realizing she was gonna need help lacing the dress; she set it on the bed and went in search for Agnus.

It took the better part of a half an hour to track her down to the servants sleeping quarters. "Shall I fetch a bath fer ya, m'lady?" Agnus asked as they approached her room.

Thoughtful, Cameron realized she probably smelled like the kitchen and would probably need a bath to get most the smell out. "Actually, yes, a bath would be nice. How soon can one be ready?"

"We always keep some hot water ready in case ya or the laird wishes fer a soak. Should na be any more than a few moments. Why donna ya go upta yer room and I shall be up with the bath."

Cameron did as was suggested and sat on her bed next to her dress and slippers, waiting almost impatiently for the bath to be done. A knock sounded on her door and when she told them to enter the massive tub was carried in by two teen boys, and set on the ground carefully. "Now hurry on ya two, start carting those buckets up." Agnus said from the doorway, overseeing the task as the boys hurried from the room.

It took thirty minutes and even more trips to and from the room to fill the massive tub with steaming water. Half way through the process Agnus poured a pitcher of rose scented water into her bath telling her she had to smell like a lady if she was going to be lady of the keep.

The amount of time it took for her to get ready she regretted; she could already heard the rowdy men down in the dining hall, shouting all types of obscenities and laughing loudly. She dismissed Agnus before undressing and hurriedly stepping into the tub, the water was a bit too hot but she didn't care as she dunked herself under the flowery water. When she surfaced again she scrubbed her body with a cloth that was draped over the side.

Cameron took only a few moments to bathe before jumping out and drying herself off quickly. She pulled on the weird pantaloon like underwear and slip that Agnus had provided that stopped just above her knees and tied off before stepping into the dress and pulling it on.

Going to the door while holding the front of her dress to her chest she peered out the door to see Agnus waiting there with her back to the door. "Will you lace the back for me?" Cameron asked quietly.

Agnus nodded, "I donnae understand why ya mus' dismiss me ta bathe lass." She muttered as she stepped back inside the room and ordered Cameron over to the bed posts. She did as she was told, grabbing hold of the posts tightly and spreading her legs slightly, always referring to this part of dressing as assuming the position as sort of a comical humor.

With a few pulls and yanks Agnus had the dress secured so tightly Cameron wasn't sure if she'd ever be able to breathe again. She grabbed the slippers and carefully put them on before Agnus stated. "What are ya gonna do wit' that hair of yers girl?"

"I was gonna just brush it and leave it down. I don't have time for anything else." Cameron told her. "Everyone is already gathered down in the hall and I'm sure Drustan is having them wait until I'm there to eat and I'm double sure they're tired of waiting for me."

"Nonsense, they will wait and will nay say anything aboot it. Give those men ale and they will be jus' fine. Now sit and let me tame that rats nest o' yers." Agnus demanded and Cameron didn't think twice before sitting down in the stool that was in front of the little dressing table with the woman pulling a brush through her knotted hair. "Tis a wonder ya have nay sheared off yer hair, lass." The woman continued to talk as she took her time with her hair, causing Cameron to count the seconds, hoping that Agnus knew the men as well as she assumed because she didn't want them to be angry at her for having to wait to eat.

Agnus then secured her hair loosely at the nape of her neck. "Ya can stop yer fidgeting and go now lass."

Cameron shot up out of the chair and gave a quick thanks to Agnus before darting from the room and down to the dining hall, as she drew closer she heard the rhythmatic thumping and men cheering loudly. When she entered none of the men noticed her as they cheered on Drustan, Murray, and two other men as they chugged down the contents of their tankards.

Murray slammed down his tankard only a second before Drustan did before standing up so quickly his chair fell backwards and his arms up in the air in victory before pounding on his chest and shouting. The two other men shouted at him and Drustan laughed, "Drinkin' tis the only thin' ya can best me at."

"Yer jus' jealous yer nay as good as me," he retorted before hitting him on the back. "Tis fine though, every man cannae be as good as me."

Cameron took that moment to roll her eyes, "Winning a drinking contest isn't something to be overly proud of." As she said that she walked over to her seat next to Drustan and sat down. "It just means you drink too much."

Drustan howled with laughter before grabbing her hand and nodding, "Aye, I agree with the lass."

Murray sneered and bent over to pick up his chair and sitting in it; obviously seeing that his victory was short lived.

"This aboot time ya joined us, lass." Drustan stated as he motioned to her tankard and a maid filled it with a rich, red wine. "I was beginnin' ta think ya were nay gonna come down ta eat."

"I was taking a bath. I was in the kitchen all day helping cook and was covered in flour and smelled with meat." She stated, reaching for the tankard and taking a spit of the bitter drink to wet her dry mouth.

Drustan leaned in closer to her placed a kiss on the corner of her mouth before pulling away and smiling at her, "Ya smell lovely, lass."

She laughed, "Only because Agnus poured so much rosewater into my bath I thought I was bathing in perfume."

"Ya donnae have to worry aboot bathin' fer me, lass. Yer beautiful and smell pretty no matter what ya've been doin' all day."

She smiled at him and then giggled a bit, "I'll remember that when I get bored and decide to go shovel the stalls."

Drustan laughed and took a big drink from his tankard, as the food was laid out on the table before them. The men waited, otherwise impatiently as their Laird served his lady first; once again serving her a huge plate of food that she wasn't going to eat. The second Drustan started putting food on his own plate his men attacked the food like a pack of starving dogs.

Cameron ate her food slowly, not being able to concentrate on anything but Drustan. All she could do was stare at him as he laughed with him men, as he ate huge bites of food and all but chugged his ale. He would look at her occasionally, urge her to eat and drink more and give her the sexiest grin in the world before going back to what he was previously talking about.

As the night went on, Cameron felt herself calming down a bit; mostly due to the three glasses of wine she had. Her mind was beginning to swim when she decided to push the glass away. Drustan noticed the movement and leaned over, "Ya have nay eaten much, lass."

"I'm not that hungry and you always give me to much anyways," she told him as she pushed back in her chair. "Though, I'm gonna go upstairs though. I think I drank to much."

Drustan stood quickly before he grabbed her hand and pulled her in closer to him. She leaned into him, intending to give him a quick peck but he moved his hands; one on the back of her neck and the other to her waist. He held her to him, deepening the kiss. She could feel the eyes of his men all turn to them but she didn't care as he arms went around his neck. When they broke apart he leaned in close to her ear and said, "Go ta my bedchamber, lass. I'll be up there soon."

Cameron hesitated for a moment before turning and heading out of the dinning hall, her foggy mind now scrambling to gather itself together. Mentally she was lecturing herself, telling herself to pull it together and to man up. She wanted to do this and some delicate sensibilities wasn't going to keep her from acting on it. By the time she reached Drustan's room she was bound and determined to be ready and not nervous when he entered.

She closed the door behind her and took a quick look around the room; candles were lite all around the room, the bed had been made, and a fire was also burning in the hearth. Reaching behind her she was able to untie the bow that held the lacing of her dress in place and wiggle out of it. She picked the dress off the floor and set it beside the water basin before turning and looking at the bed and then looking down at herself. She decided that she would leave on the slip and pantaloons since she didn't want Drustan to come into the room with her naked.

She stood there looking at the bed for several minutes, waiting for Drustan but when he didn't walk through the door she sighed; deciding to wait in the bed. Climbing onto the massive bed, she crawled under the covers and laid her head against his pillows; breathing in his scent deeply.

Cameron didn't know how long she was laying there for but her eyes slowly started to drift closed. It felt like only seconds later when she felt the left side of the bed dip down and her eyes shot open. "Shh, lass. Tis just me." Drustan whispered as he climbed under the covers with her. The fire had died down some, letting her know she had slept for awhile.

"What time is it?" She asked as she tried to sit up but Drustan would have none of that. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her closer to him; her back against his chest. She went willingly, laying her head against his shoulder.

"Tis past midnight," he told her. "I am sorra that I made ya wait fer me, lass."

She shook her head and snuggled in closer to him. "Its fine. I hardly noticed." She gave a giggle before saying, "Your bed is more comfortable than mine"

He chuckled, "Yer more than welcome ta sleep here every night, lass." His hand slid from around her waist to rest on her stomach. "I would like that verra much."

"I'll think about it," she told him.

Drustan's hand then moved up to cup her breast, sending her heart aflutter, he gave a gentle squeeze before groaning. "Com'ere lass." He said he rolled her so she was facing him. He continued to lay on his side as he mouth descended, his lips pressing to hers in a heated – and on her end – a highly anticipated kiss.

For several minutes the world stood still as his lips moved against hers and his hands moved slowly over her body; in turn one of her hands roamed his chest as the other rested against his shoulder. Drustan suddenly pulled away from her and reached for the bottom of her slip, "Take it off, lass."

Cameron sat up and slowly pulled the slip off, tossing it to the end of the bed. He groaned and reach up, his hands both grabbing hold of a breast. His mouth then closed around a nipple, causing her to gasp and arch her breasts into his palms. His left hand left her breast and traveled down her navel to rest on her mound, pressing against it through her pantaloons. His mouth left her nipple as he sat up as well and kissed her fiercely, "Yer wet lass, I can feel ya through yer underthings."

Her face flared red at his words, realizing just how aroused she was by him simply playing with her breasts. "Do you..." she gave a gasp when his fingers pushed against her slit. "Do you want me to take these off too?"

Drustan began kissing her neck and whispered, "Aye, lass." He thing pulled the strong that held the garment snug on her hips.

Slowly, she reached down and pushed the fabric off her hips and down her legs, she then too kicked it to the end of the bed. Now she was sitting before him completely naked and blushing, wondering how she was going to get the courage to tell him to take his clothes.

He pulled back far enough to look her over, his eyes lingering over her breasts and then traveling down farther, as his eyes moved so did his hand over her thigh. When his finger slowly traced the line of her slit she shuddered, her full body blush turned into a fire centered where his fingers were headed.

Leaning into her Drustan began to kiss her lips again, slowly pushing her back so she lay against the pillows and he was leaning over her, one arm braced against the mattress to hold himself above her, the other slowly playing with her. "Have ya ever been with a man, lass?" His voice was low, gravely. When she shook her head he chuckled a bit, "Good. I did nay hafta kill the men who've been wit ya then." His fingers finally stopped playing with her slit and pushed between the lips and straight into her wetness. He moaned when he felt how wet she was and slowly began to move one finger into her; only dipping it into her slightly before retreating and continuing this process over and over.

Cameron's hands gripped his biceps as she moaned softly and moved herself against his hand, wanting him to do more than just tease her. The ache where he touched her grew as her body coiled tighter, "Drustan, please..." she pleaded, wanting him to do more than tease.

"Please what, lass?" He murmured, "What do ya want?"

She bit her lip, "Stop teasing me please." She then reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

He gave a please growl and kissed her back before pushing his finger completely into her, causing her to gasp and arch against his chest. His single fingered moved in and out of her a few times before a second joined it, stretching her and making her moan into their kiss.

Her hands moved down to his kilt, tugging at it. Breaking the kiss she moaned out. "Take all of it off."

Drustan pulled out of her arms and stood, he walked over to the fire and stoked the fire a bit, making it burn a bit hotter before turning back to her. He tugged the shirt he wore over his head and dropped it to the floor before quickly unpinning his kilt and letting it fall off of him, he then shoved his braies off his hips and stood before her naked.

Staring at him, she couldn't help but think he looked so much bigger and stronger in this moment completely bare and aroused for her. She blushed as she looked at him but didn't dare look away as he got closer, "I like yer eyes on me, lass."

"I like having my eyes on you," she said before she could stop herself, blushing again. She hated that she kept blushing and wished she could have the sexual confidence to just take what she wanted from him instead of blush everytime something as small as a few words were exchanged between them.

He got back on the bed, turning down the covers so that they weren't in the way and began kissing her again, "Yer shy, lass. Then he added as he touched her between her legs again. "Tis fine but ya willnae be fer long."

This time as he touched her she cautiously reached down and carefully took hold of his member, when he jumped a little she quickly removed her hand. "Nay!" was his immediate reply as he grabbed her hand and quickly wrapped it around himself again.

Slowly she started to move her hand up and down, intrigued by the feel of his skin and by his groans when she applied more pressure and moved faster. Drustan let her hand moved over him for several moments before he plunged two of his fingers into her, moving them quickly in and out of her as his mouth roamed over her breasts.

When he tried to insert a third finger she felt the painful stretching as her body tried to accommodate it. Without thinking she let go of his cock and grabbing his wrist pausing his fingers, when he looked at her inquisitively she rolled and buried her face in his chest. "Are ya havin' second thoughts, lass?" He asked softly. He kept two fingers still but still buried in her and used to friend hand to run through her hair. When she shook her head he asked, "Tis the pain then?" When she nodded he sighed, "Tis nay be easy, lass. T'will hurt a bit but if I donnae stretch ya it will hurt worse. An' ya dinnae give it a chance ta feel better. Ya gotta trust me, lass."

Drustan pushed on Cameron's shoulder until she was looking him in the eyes, "Just trust me, lass." He leaned down and kissed her softly, his fingers beginning to move again. The kiss slowly became deeper, and more out of control and his fingers followed suit going fast and faster until once again Cameron was moaning and writhing against his hand.

This time when he sank the third finger in she didn't pull away, but gripped onto his arm and arched into him. It was a few moments before Drustan pulled his fingers out of her and broke the kiss. "Are ya ready fer me, lass?"

Cameron nodded, "Yes," she moaned and she tried to press herself against him.

Drustan slowly pushed Cameron onto her back and spread her thighs wider apart as he wedged himself between them. He positioned her thighs against his hips and his cock against her open as he leaned down to her. She wrapped her arms around his him and pressed her lips to his throat.

She felt the pressure of him against her before he murmured, "Tell me, lass."

She gulped, "What?"

"What I want ta hear," his voice was hoarse as he settled on his arms.

Cameron then said the first words that formed in her mind, "I trust you and I want to do this. I love you, Drustan." She then leaned up and kissed him again.

Drustan kissed her back and began rocking his hips against her, slowly entering her more and more her nails biting into him until finally he was seated fully in her. "Ah Cameron," he moaned, "Yer amazing. So beautiful." He pulled out and quickly entered her again causing her to gasp in pleasure.

He thrust against her again and again, slowly gaining momentum and a pounding rhythm that had her calling out his name and not caring if everyone in the keep heard her shouts. And soon the ache between her legs bloomed, boarding on painful as she coiled tighter and tighter and her release grew closer.

Sweat dampened both of their skin as Drustan continued to thrust groaning every time her nails raked over his back, his arms, his shoulders leaving pleasurable red welts along his skin. "Come, lass." He murmured against her ear as he trailed kissing from there to her neck.

"I don't..." she gasped as he gave a hard thrust. "Oh god, Drustan, I ache!"

He stopped thrusting for a moment and reached to grab her legs behind the knees and bring them up on his forearms as he once again braced his hands on the bed for support. This opened her up wider and when he began thrusting she realized it made her take him deeper into her.

Cameron cried out at every thrust, her hands going to his thighs as her body moved against his. His thrusts getting harder and harder until they were rocking the whole bed, her breasts moving with their rhythm. It wasn't until they caught his attention and he leaned down, capturing one of them in his mouth that she flew off the edge.

Her body spasmed, her limbs locked up as she let out a loud cry with her head thrown back in pleasure. Drustan continued to thrust once... twice more and then he too gave a low guttural cry and she felt his cock jerk inside her as he came. His body slowed and he released her legs and used the hands to cup her face in his palms. Drustan leaned down then and kissed her solidly on the mouth for a brief moment before pulling out of her and rolling off to the side.

Cameron reached for him as he got out of the bed, "Don't leave."

"Shush, lass," he soothed as he walked over to the dressing table and picked up the wash clothe and dipped it in the water before ringing it out and returning to her. Cameron knew what he intended to do and tried to reach for it but once again he shushed her and he gently pushed her back down onto the bed. Cameron's body was languid and tired and didn't have the energy to fight him so she allowed him to use the clothe to clean between her legs. His strokes were gentle but the water had chilled, causing her to shiver and gooseflesh to pop up.

Drustan finished his task quickly and went over and rinsed the rag again before washing himself and dropping it back into the bowl. He glanced at the fire which was barely even smoldering before heading back towards the bed, obviously giving up on keeping it going all night before climbing back into the bed and wrapping Cameron in his arms.

She snuggled up to him, the way her body fell into the line of his almost felt perfect as she rested her head on his chest. "I love ya, lass," he whispered against her hair as he pressed a kiss to it.

"I love you, too," she whispered back as her eyes drifted closed in contentment.