Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

These are our lives as difficult as they may seem

Lesley Anne Donahue

D.O.B: July 27th 1993

Height: 5’2

Eye color: Brown

Home room: 3208

Osis: 268790341

Is it really necessary to have all of this information on a silly note card? I mean seriously? I think you can tell just by looking at me that I have brown eyes. And that they know pretty damn well what my homeroom was considering I’m sitting in it right now.

“Miss Donahue are you finished?”

I looked up and saw the teachers bug eyes darting at me.

Miss Donahue? Just call me by my first name no need to be formal with me.

“It’s Lesley and yes I am.”

“One of my biggest tiffs with you kids is when you talk back. The first day of classes and you already bought yourself a detention Miss Donahue.”

She walked back to her seat and I rolled my eyes.

The rest of the day was pretty boring. You know the same old crap with being “introduced” to people you’ve known since Pre-K and the occasional essay telling about what you expect out of a particular teacher’s class. The ones I CHOOSE not to write. I just feel it isn’t worth the time and effort.

I lean my head on the window of the bus, The Used blaring through my ear buds, slowly watching as we pass street by street.

Most likely I will get another detention for skipping detention. But should I really care? I just want to go home and lay down.

I walked into my house slamming the door behind me and bolted it shut and let out a sigh of relief. No one was home yet. But when was anyone ever home when I got here? I got into the kitchen and pulled out a bag of chips and curled on the couch, flipping the television on. Quickly browsing through the channels I finally settle on watching SAW IV. Minutes later falling into a deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The music was blaring loud through the packed house and the smell of booze filled my nostrils.

The annual end of the year party at Mark Divona’s house was always one of the most talked about events during the school year. The insane drinking contest, dancing on tables.

“Choose your poison.”

“Um.” I placed my hand on my head. “The strongest thing you’ve got.”

He gave me a puzzled look which quickly changed to a smirk.

“Nice to see the Braniac knows how to have a good time.” He poured some of the contents of one of the bottles into the cup. “Enjoy”

I brought it to my mouth. My lips touch the rim taking a slight taste test. Then I guzzle it down. At this point I feel like my tongue is made out of rubber. And I started moving slowly to the beat. Seeing my best friend dance on the table made me burst out with laughter. This was the only time I was able to cut loose from my Braniac ways.

“Hey cutie.” Mark whispered in my ear.

“Hi” I smiled and looked down at my feet. “Awesome party.”

“Thanks. But you know what would make it better?”

“What is that?”

“If I can take you somewhere to be alone.”

I smiled.

“Thanks for the offer but no I have to get going.”

He yanked my wrist and pulled me close to his chest.

“Come on. No sex just make out.”

I took a deep breath and followed him.

He started kissing me and pushed me on the bed. I started feeling really uncomfortable and stopped him.

“I really have to go.” I started getting up.

He pushed me right back down and pinned me to his bed.

“You’re not going anywhere.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bolted up and let out a scream.

It was just a dream. He’s not going to hurt you again.

BANG.BANG.BANG.

I jumped.
“LESLEY OPEN THE DOOR!”

It was my mom. FUCK the dead bolt on the door.

I jumped up and slid the bolt off letting my mother into the house.

Over the past few months my mother has been looking extremely withered. Her hair was in a ratty bun, her eyes blood shot, anger always seemed to be plastered on her face.

“Why the hell did you deadbolt the door?”

I opened my mouth and she let out a sigh.

“You know what I don’t want to know.”

She walked past me and up to her room closing the door behind her.

I walked up the stairs and into my room.

I saw my phone sitting on the dresser, I hadn’t touched it in a few months.

I turned it on and felt it vibrate.

38 missed calls.

220 text messages.

12 picture messages.

Wow.

I browse through everything and see that there was one message that was sent to me today.

From: Bryan

Hey kid why haven’t you been answering your phone?! I’m coming home tomorrow!

End Message.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it. I have 5 chapters of this story to post then it is onto my Martin story for the night. Please comment on this if you are reading:) Thank you!