Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

Brother oh Brother

I woke up to the sound of my mom screaming.

“OH MY GOD! LESLEY THE BOYS ARE BACK!

I groaned and got out of bed. Slipping on some clothes from my laundry basket.

When I walked down stairs I saw my mother’s arms wrapped around my brother and Martin, Martin’s Dad, John, and Paul standing in the front door.

“How’ve you been Sis? Or do you just want to ignore me some more?” he growled at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen pouring myself some cereal.

I started spinning the flakes around with my spoon and my brother came in.

“You might want to throw that out. We are going to go out to eat.” He tried to take the bowl away from me and but I slapped his hand.

“Obviously I’m not going.” I growled.

Paul came in and whispered something to Bryan and he nodded.

“Paul is going to stay with you.”

“I’m 16 not 6.I can take care of myself.” I hissed

“Could have fooled me.”

I rolled my eyes.

Bryan ran out the door to catch up with everyone.

I ate what was left of my breakfast and threw my bowl in the sink.

I walked over the thresh hold and peeked into the living room where Paul was flipping through the channels.

I sat down the couch opposite him.

I couldn’t help but stare at him. His left eye had his hair covering it and his legs were tucked underneath him.

Paul was always the one I went to whenever I had problems. He always had the best advise. Now all I can do was look at him. Not knowing if I could trust him anymore.

He and I linked eyes for a moment and I looked away. He got up and sat down next to me and I moved to the side.

“Hey kiddo you mind telling me what’s been on your mind?”

I looked at him and turned away.

“We were really worried about you. Sent you over 200 messages.”

Tears welled up in my eyes and slowly rolled down my face

I want to tell him…but I just can’t

“No Les I didn’t mean to make you cry.” He pulled me into his chest and I started crying harder.

He started to rub my back, getting me relaxed and I started to slowly close my eyes falling into a deep sleep.