‹ Prequel: Booze, Boys, and Buses
Status: Active

Mommy, Maid, and Mrs. Sanders

Chapter Seven

I couldn’t get over how upsetting it was that school was over for the boys. As much as I loved them, it was always so nice to have the day off without kids or psychotic band men running around the house.

“Do you have work today honey?” Matt asked as I walked down over the stairs.

“No.” I said, walking toward the kitchen.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Nothing, I just don’t know why they made such a mess downstairs. I mean I feed them, and they know not to do it. They are both grounded!” I shouted.

I’d had time to take a shower and get dressed and come downstairs while Matt watched the boys. They were both standing in separate corners of the living room.

“Both you boys come here.” I said to my sons.

The both left their respective corners to stand before me. Parenting was so difficult when kids were so damn cute.

“Alright, neither of you get video games for two weeks, and you’re going to get chores. You’re both plenty old enough to learn how to help mom and dad around the house.” I said, handing them each a sheet of paper with different lists on them. “You both are to abide by those chores every day. And you are allowed no snacks for two weeks either.”

“But mom!” They both began to complain.

“No buts! Get to it!” I clapped my hands twice.

They proceeded to the kitchen to start dishes. I sighed and sat down on the couch.

“It’s all going to be alright.” Matt said, kissing my neck.

“Matthew! Not with the kids in the other room!” I hissed, giggling like a little girl.

“So you have thought about coming with us haven’t you? You know, on tour?” He asked me.

“Yeah, I would like to, but what am I going to do with the boys. We can’t watch them if we’re touring.” I said in a matter of fact way.

“Well I’m not retarded. I think I’ll have my mother and father come and watch them.’ He suggested to me.

“Alright if they’re willing to.” I kissed him on the lips and then stood. “When are you guys going on tour?”

“In just about a month.” He said.

“Okay, so you mean just about around you and Max’s birthdays?” I raised an eyebrow.

“I know! I know Cass, but the fans are dying for us to go out. Please don’t do this to me.” He begged.

“I won’t, but we have to do something nice for him before we leave him for two months.” I said to him.

“I know Thank you mom.” He joked, kissing my cheek.

* * *

We left exactly on July 31st. I was not too thrilled with that, but it was what it was. We had had a combined birthday like we did every year between Kacie, Brian, Matt, and Max. At least we got to have something for them all before we left. I unfortunately got to spend their birthday sick. I was sick all the time lately.

We all hopped onto the bus and threw our bags onto our respective beds. Kacie reached over and gave me a big hug.

“It’s going to be just like old times!” She yelled in excitement. “Minus Val.” She managed to whisper before walking off.

I smiled widely. This was going to be a nice break from the house and the kids. I had already gotten everything covered at work. Everything was going to better now.

We arrived in San Diego for our first show. I spent a lot of my time on Skype talking to the boys and making sure they were okay. I knew they would be fine, it was just going to be the longest I had ever been away from them.

The show finished while I was sleeping. I felt Matt get into bed with me. I smiled as he snuggled closer.

“I love you sweaty.” I said chuckling.

He reached his hand around my waist and proceeded to squeeze my breast twice quickly. We both chuckled before falling into a slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
So you all hate me. It's been a long ass time since I've updated, and the chapter is really short :( I really hope you all will still read my story. I really am trying. I'm in college now, and have really boring weekends with NOTHING TO DO, so in order to avoid homework, this has become my outlet. New story coming up tonight, and more chapters on the way. Seriously if you keep on me about it i will write more. Love you all, very very sorry for my inconveniences.