Status: Complete

A Childhood Promise

Jasmine Wallace is a 27 year old photographer, she loves her art and her music. Throughout Jasmine's life she has shared basically everything with her best friend, Nick. Nick Wheeler is a 27 year old lead guitarist for the band The All-American Rejects. He shares his love of music with his fellow band members – his friends, and his best friend; Jasmine Wallace, who has been to every show.

Jasmine and Nick have known each other since they met in Kindergarten. Ever since then they have been inseparable, nothing could tear them a part. Growing up together they have witnessed many of things; love, friendships, heart breaks, teasing, loss, end of friendships, triumph and failure.

What they both witnessed the most throughout their friendship has been growth. Growth of one an other becoming the people they are now. They have been there for each other though everything. Nick was there to witness Jasmine’s first kiss. Jasmine was there to witness Nick's first kiss.

Nick was there to witness Jasmine succeed at her job as a free-lace photographer. Jasmine was there to witness Nick's band succeed. When they were younger they made a promise with each other no matter what happens, they were going to be happy and promised each other they'd end up together.

Would they keep their promise to one an other, or would they break it?

** I do NOT own Nick Wheeler or any other member of The All-American Rejects for that matter. This is merely a fan-fiction, seeing as this was plucked from my own imagination. **
Title Credit: Me.
Chapter Title Credit: Love U Promised – Cascada.
Layout Credit: Me, Google & Mibba.
Contents Credit: Me.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy it.
Kaitlin xx