Status: hiatus

A Girl Unknown to Love

Possessive Males

Rei slowly wakes up. When she tries to move, she finds her body held in place with a steel grip. She glances upward to see a familiar face.

“What the hell!” Rei shouts, pushing against Sesshomaru’s chest in an attempt to get him to release her. He opens one of his eyes, and looks at her with a tired expression.

“Morning.” He says, running his free hand down her face.

“Dammit! Let me go, you bastard!” Rei shouts, pushing even more forcefully against his chest. He looks at her with an amused expression.

“Do you honestly think you can get out of my hold?” Sesshomaru questions. Rei glares at him.

“I don’t give a damn! Just let me GO!” Rei shouts. Sesshomaru sighs. With one quick movement, he has Rei pinned underneath him.

“And what if I say no?” Sesshomaru questions. Rei glares up at him with a hateful expression.

“Then it’s your funeral!” Rei says as she brings her hand up, and digs her nails into Sesshomaru’s arm. Sesshomaru merely looks at her with a questioning look.

“And what is it that you think you’re doing?” Sesshomaru demands. Rei glares at him for a moment before releasing his arm, and glancing at the ground. “That’s better.” He says. Rei looks down at the ground.

“Lord Sesshomaru!” A frog looking thing says, walking up to the tree.

“What is it?” Sesshomaru demands.

“Rin has disappeared.” The frog says, scratching the back of his head. Sesshomaru looks down at him with hateful eyes.

“And what were you doing?” Sesshomaru demands. The frog looks at the ground with uncomfortable eyes. “I thought so.” Sesshomaru says as he grabs a hold of Rei’s arm, and jumps out of the tree. They land on the ground, and Rei stumbles slightly at the impact.

“Who is this woman?” The frog demands. Sesshomaru looks at him with angry eyes.

“Hi. I’m Rei.” Rei says, pushing past Sesshomaru. She kneels so she’s face to face with the frog.

“I am Jaken, lord Sesshomaru’s disciple.” The frog says, looking at Rei with intrigued eyes. An anime vein appears on the side of Sesshomaru’s head as he watches Jaken blush. Rei stands up, smiling. She glances over her shoulder in surprise when an arm wraps around her waist. She sighs as she sees Sesshomaru.

Wait! What the hell is wrong with me!* Rei demands as she pulls out of Sesshomaru’s hold. She turns to look at him, only to have him pin her against a nearby tree.

“You are very stubborn.” Sesshomaru says with a grin plastered across his face.

“So? I don’t generally like men to begin with.” Rei says, looking into Sesshomaru’s eyes. She flinches when she sees them turn glossy with some kind of emotion.

“Well. I suppose we should deal with the issue at hand.” Sesshomaru says as he turns away from Rei. He looks at Jaken. “Where did you last see her?” He demands.

“Over by the flower patch.” Jaken says after a moment of silence. Rei looks at them for a moment before she slowly backs up. After backing up for nearly twenty feet, she spins around to run, only to slam into something. She looks upward, only to see Sesshomaru.

“And where do you think you’re going?” Sesshomaru demands. Rei’s eyes widen.

“No where…it’s just that you looked busy, so I thought I’d take a small trip to…err…the pond.” Rei says, quickly coming up with an excuse. Sesshomaru chuckles.

“So you did, did you?” Sesshomaru questions as he leans down, and places his nose in the crook of her neck.

“Err….yes.” Rei says through her clouded mind.

“Well, there will be no need for you to do that. For you see, there is no pond around here.” Sesshomaru says as he spins her around, and pulls her back against his chest.

*Shit!& Rei mentally shouts as she tries to pull out of Sesshomaru’s hold.

“Well, I must have been mistaken then. I thought I heard water.” Rei says. Sesshomaru merely grips her stomach tighter.

“Yes, you must have been.” Sesshomaru says. He picks her up, and carries her toward the familiar tree. When they get there, he takes a strange rope like thing. He ties one end to her wrist, and the other to a branch of the tree before walking away. She looks at him in surprise.

“What the hell!” Rei shouts, looking after him with wide eyes.

“If a demon comes along, I assume you can climb the tree?” Sesshomaru questions, not even bothering to look at her. She scoffs.

“Of course I can climb! That’s so not the point!” Rei shouts. Sesshomaru disappears suddenly. “Get back here and UNTIE me, you BASTARD!!” Rei shouts after him. She sighs as she collapses to the ground. She curls up in a ball, hugging her knees, and closes her eyes.

*I swear I’m going to kill that bastard as soon as he gets back here.* Rei pledges as she slowly falls asleep.

A few hours pass, when something wakes Rei up. Her eyes widen as she jumps up in the tree.

“Hey, girly! There’s no reason for you to hide!” A male voice says from the ground. Rei glares toward the voice.

“Just who the fuck are you?” Rei demands. The guy chuckles.

“My name is Uesi.” The guy says, chuckling. He stops when he hears a growling. He turns to see a very pissed off dog. “What the hell!” He shouts as he practically falls over himself in his desperate attempt to get away. The dog growls louder, showing his fangs. Uesi runs faster.

“You know, if you want to scare someone, you could always do so as a man.” Rei says as she leans up against the tree trunk on the branch she’s sitting on. She sighs when she hears the growl. “Damn men and their possessive nature.” She looks down at Sesshomaru. “And you’re probably the worst I’ve seen so far.” She says in a quiet voice. She closes her eyes, and sighs when she feels the branch move slightly as Sesshomaru jumps onto it.

“Who was that?” Sesshomaru demands as he pins her to the tree trunk. She yelps as her eyes open, and she looks at him.

“That hurts.” Rei says, glaring at him. He bares his teeth at her.

“Answer the question.” He demands. Rei merely sighs as she brings her hand up, and digs her nails into Sesshomaru’s arm. He growls.

“THAT, as you so nicely put it, was a human.” Rei says in an offhanded voice. Sesshomaru glares down at her. “I don’t know him…well, he told me his name was Uesi, but that’s it.” She says, glaring up at Sesshomaru when he doesn’t loosen his grip. “Do you mind?” She demands.

“Mine.” Sesshomaru says as he brings his teeth down on her neck. He bites down, causing her to arch her back.

“Damn….bastard!” Rei shouts as she’s suddenly flipped onto her stomach. Sesshomaru leans his chest onto her back as he bites down on her neck. She growls as he enters her. “Let…GO!” Rei shouts, only to have Sesshomaru ignore her.

After a while, he releases her, only to have her scratch him across the face. She glares at him.

“What the fuck!” Rei shouts, pulling away from him. He merely watches her.

“You are my mate.” Sesshomaru says in a stern voice. Rei looks up at him in confusion.

“What the hell does that have to do with RAPING me!?” Rei demands. Sesshomaru looks at her for a moment before she jumps out of the tree. He watches as she curls up on the ground.

“LORD SESSHOMARU!!” A child's voice shouts, running toward the tree. Rei looks up when someone lands next to her, and sneers when she sees Sesshomaru standing there.

“We’ll talk later.” Sesshomaru says in a no questioning voice. Rei rolls her eyes before laying her head back on her knees.

“Who’s….this?” A child’s voice asks, poking Rei in the arm. Sesshomaru sighs.

“This is Rei. She’ll be traveling with us from now on.” Sesshomaru says in a soft voice. The girl looks at Sesshomaru in surprise.

“Is she mortal?” The girl asks. Jaken walks up to her, and shakes his staff at her.

“Rin! You should not ask such things.” Jaken says, shaking his head. Rin looks at him with puffed out cheeks.

“Why not, master Jaken?” Rin demands, looking at Jaken with defiant eyes.

“She is a demon.” Sesshomaru says in an offhanded voice as he picks Rei up. Rin looks up at him with a smile.

“Thank you, Lord Sesshomaru.” Rin says, smiling cutely. Sesshomaru merely walks down the road with the two of them following him, and Rei still in his arms.

That night, Rei wakes up to someone’s complaining voice.

“What do you mean, I can’t go pick flowers anymore?” A child’s voice demands. Rei opens her eyes slowly to see a young girl with black hair glaring at the frog.

“So you’re awake.” A sleepy male voice says from above her. She glances up to see Sesshomaru holding her.

“What the hell are you doing.” Rei demands, glaring up at him. He looks down at her with questioning eyes.

“What do you mean?” Sesshomaru questions.

“Why are you touching me?” Rei demands. Sesshomaru smiles.

“Because otherwise you’ll start having nightmares again.” Sesshomaru says, looking at her with a questioning look. She closes her eyes as she remember just what she had been dreaming about.

“Ah. Now I remember.” Rei says in a quiet voice. Suddenly, a child’s face is right in front of her. “What the hell!” Rei shouts as she pushes back, falling out of Sesshomaru’s lap as she does.

“She’s awake! She’s finally awake!” Jaken shouts as he runs in circles. Sesshomaru glares at him, causing him to freeze. “Sorry, mi'lord.” Jaken says.

“Just what’s so special about her!” Rin demands. Rei looks at the child with cold eyes, causing Rin to back up. “GAH! She’s going to kill me!” Rin shouts, covering her face. Rei stands up, shaking her head before waking in a random direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to get this one up...
Peace!!
KcA