Rainbow Hearts, Bubblegum Smiles, and Venom, Oh My!

its a strange world

READ AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!

Two weeks later I’m not going to talk about the plane ride to America, let’s just say, I hate airplanes, and might have made a scene at take off. All the guys thought it was hilarious though, so I’m off the hook for that. That stewardess will never forgive me though...sigh.
Anyway, we arrived at the hotel at about nine O’clock in the morning. I yawned as I was gently shook awake, "Liebe...wake up." I smiled up to Bill and nodded. We walked into the hotel and up to our rooms. I sat down on the bed and Bill smiled walking over and placing his arms round my neck, he fell to the bed, and I fell with him with a chuckle, "Bill!"
"I’m sorry." He smiled, "I have something I have to tell you." He smiled into my neck.
I wiggled free and looked down at him, "What, Liebe?" He smiled at the word and sat up,
"The VMA’s are tomorrow..." He smiled innocently.
Immediately something hit me, you don’t have to bring anything fancy, Chelsea, just hurry and pack! He had said to me.
"You forgot about them?!" I laughed, "And I have no dress! Neither does Anna!" I hit his arm.
A smirk came on Bill’s face as he rose up, and wagged a credit card in my face, "That’s why I did this, Engel...I wanted to buy you something nice."
I held up the ring, "This is nice!"
"Something new and nice!" He smiled kissing my ring, "Please?"
"I’m not using your money..." I whispered with a smile.
"Oh yes you are, or I’m gonna throw you a lavished birthday party in three weeks..."
I smiled, "You remembered..."
"Yes I did...do you prefer Paris...or maybe Rome?" He looked serious, this scared me.
"Bill...don’t do this to me." He held up the credit card.
I sighed, "Is Tom doing this to Anna?"
"He bought her a dress already. A surprise. I wanted you to pick yours out." He smiled, "Please, Liebe, it’ll make me happy?" He held my hand to his lips, trying to look cute, and God was it working!
"And make me feel like a gold digger!" I yelled with a laugh.
"You could never be a gold digger...besides..." He held up the hand with the ring, "This is silver, not gold." He said with a smirk.
"Was that supposed to be funny, Mr. Kaulitz?" I whispered as I leaned in closer, "Because it wasn’t..."
He chuckled and placed his forehead to mine, "I just want you to feel like a princess. You’re my princess..."
"Princesses and Angels don’t throw things...I’ve told you that."
He wrapped his arms around me, "Well, my Engel just has an attitude." He chuckled, "And I can live with that. I don’t like push overs."
"No..." I whimpered.
"You’re buying the dress. Or..." He smirked, "I’ll have Tom pick one out for you."
I stood up and took the card, "I’m buying the cheapest piece of shit I can find."
"If I don’t approve, I’m going to the store with you, and buying ten dresses." He looked at me hard as he crossed his arms.
I stomped my foot and walked out the door, "Very Mature, Chelsea!" I heard him yell. I hit the door and he cracked up.
~*~*~
I stood in a store looking at cheap-O dresses, trying to find something that looked like five hundred dollars and failing miserably.
I sighed as I picked up a short orange dress that would probably make me look ten pounds heavier. I sighed and looked over at the more expensive dresses. I’d find something pretty...and try to keep it cheap.
A store clerk walked over, "Having trouble miss, how much money do you have to spend?"
I smiled to the young boy, "I...I’m not really sure." He looked confused, "What?"
"It was a surprise...from my boyfriend, he told me to take the credit card and buy a dress and heels and stuff...I can give you what ever info you need me to, to prove it."
The boy looked back to Tobi, the security guard who came with me, the boy smiled, "Boyfriend...you’re going to the VMA’s tomorrow night, aren’t you?"
I smiled, "Yep...not by choice."
"A band, comedian...?" He asked.
I looked to Tobi, he nodded, "A band." I smiled.
"I believe you, just don’t tell my boss, okay?" The kid smiled.
I nodded, "Okay, do you have anything that’s...not...five hundred fifty thousand dollars?"
He smiled, "Your accent is so cute!" That pissed me off just a bit...but he was a kid, so I let it slide.
"Come with me," he smiled, "What kind of band is this?"
"Rock band."
He chuckled, "I’ve got just the thing, darling..."
Okay, maybe this kid was okay.
~*~*~
I smiled in the mirror, "I’ve got to hand it to you, Eric. I love it."
Eric was wide eyed and blushing a bit, "You’re boyfriend is one hell of a lucky guy."
Tobi grunted and Eric backed off immediately, like a scared puppy. I chuckled, he was just a kid, Tobi should ease it.
The girl I was starring at in the mirror had on a knee long black dress, with a corset like top. The corset was pretty and was laced in the front with darker black lace. The dress flared a bit at the bottom, and I wore a pair of mid thigh long black boots with small heels, along with black panty hose, damn I hate those things...but they made my legs look pretty. I could handle it for an hour or two. My 6'0 height flattered the length. I smiled, I loved this. Eric obviously did too. I sighed a bit, I still didn’t seem to fit the quota for ‘rock star girlfriend.’

I turned and smiled to him, "Thank you." I went back into the changing room, changed, bought the stuff, it all totaled out to three hundred dollars. I was ready to kill Bill. I thanked Eric again and walked out of the store.
"Let me see!" Bill yelled as soon as I entered.
I pushed him, "Not until tomorrow, I’m sleepy."
"It’s only twelve P.M!" He chuckled.
I nodded, "I know...but I’m sleepy, I’m taking a nap."
I fell on the bed, and passed out. I heard Bill chuckle as he left the room.
And tired I must have been, I woke up at six A.M. the next morning.
I sat up with a smile and wiped my eyes, removing the hands from around me carefully. God that boy was a clingy sleeper. Bill groaned a bit, but stayed asleep.
I hurried a shower, and started putting on my make up. Soon Bill woke up. He rushed me out of the bathroom so he could bathe.
I sighed and left, he was as annoying as a little brother. TWENTY minutes later the door reopened and he walked out in a towel, still half asleep. I chuckled and went back in the bathroom to get my make up on. When I was done, my eyes were done up with heavy black eyeliner, mascara, and black eyeshadow that went up to my eyelids. I put on cover up and powder, and a bit of a purple blush. My eyes...POPPED.
I smiled and stripped of the sweats and the T-shirt for a strapless black bra, and my dress and boots and what not. The dress had straps...but they were thin, so a bra strap wouldn’t be flattering. I locked the door, and listened to Bill complain.
"I have to do my make up!" He knocked on the door.
"Go to Tom’s room and do it!"
"Why?!"
"I’m in my dress!"
"I wanna see!"
"NO! YOU MADE ME BUY IT YOU’RE WAITING!"
"NEIN!"
"YOU HEARD ME!"
Quiet.... "Fine...meany head."
"Did you just call me a-"
"Yes I did!" He laughed and then slammed the door on his way out.
"VERY MATURE!"
I heard him crack up laughing.
I had my hair down, and straight. I looked at the hair spray...my hair was naturally straight...I shouldn’t need it, right? I decided against choking to death and stepped out of the bathroom.
Someone knocked on the bedroom door. I ran, nearly tripping and locked it, "Who is it?"
"It’s Anna, Chelly, open up."
"Is Bill with you..."
"No, he’s in mine and Tom’s room. That’s why I’m hear to get dressed..." She sighed.
I cracked the door, smiled seeing he wasn’t there, and opened it all the way, "Well?"
"Sexy, hexy!" She yelled.
I rolled my eyes, "Go put on your dress! I wanna see what he got you, it’s not pervy is it?" I curled my nose a bit.
"No, it’s really elegant actually." She smiled, pulling out a red long dress and then showing me red heels, "See, it’s actually really nice."
I smiled, "I’m doing your hair."
I Smiled when I was done spraying her neck long blonde hair with hair spray. We’d curled hers. It was still shoulder long, but now curly. Her green eyes sparkled with black eyeliner, and a light black eyeshadow coating. She had done her mascara professionally, her dress was a bit less then a crimson color and had straps and a delicate dip in the chest area. Anna looked gorgeous. And the heels would make her a little taller...I chuckled.
"Crack a short joke, I crack your face." She smiled to me.
I laughed, "Okay, okay."
We spend our time talking and what not till two P.M.
Bill was pounding on the door, "I want to see! And it’s time to go anyway!"
I finished the black paint on my nails, rolled my eyes, and stood up, "Bye Anna..."
She smiled. Anna snuck out between the door and Bill, "She’s hot, don’t mess her make up, up hear me? I’ll kick your skinny ass all over the place." Anna threatened with a laugh.
"I’ll be sure not to do that..." Bill laughed nervously.
Before he turned around I could see what he was wearing...A black jacket over a white shirt, his collar up, his hair in a lion’s mane style, make up perfect, and skinny jeans.
He turned to me and his mouth dropped, "CHELLY!"
I freaked, "Is it wrong, I messed up? To expensive, I’m sorry..." I looked down, why couldn’t I do anything right, now he’s yelling at me...
"NO! Mein Liebe..." He walked over to me, placing his hands on either of my shoulders, "You’re beautiful! I love it! Like a gothic princess." His smile widened. He chuckled, "I hoped you’d spend more..."
"Don’t fucking start with me Bill, I’ll shove this boot so far up your-"
"AH! Chelsea, happy place. Don’t threaten my health, okay?" He chuckled.
I smiled, "I can let one nigh slide..."
A huge grin spread across his face. He smiled a bit less as he wrapped an arm around my waist, "Now I get to do soemthing I’ve been wanting to do for a long time..." He chuckled.
"What is it, Liebe?" I smiled.
"Show you off to the world." He kissed my cheek. We turned, met the rest of the guys, and walked out of the hotel in style.
God this was strange...
♠ ♠ ♠
nothing to day but i REFUSE to update untill i have a coment from someone other than in_your_eyes_ peace out!
-jade
PS. i saw New Moon and it was amazing for fellow twilight lovers! soooo much better than the first movie!!!!