The Umbrella Academy

On Holiday

Ray’s POV

Frank and Billie were playing with some other guys from our school this chess game that the vampire angels tossed in. I have no clue why the vampire angels threw that in, but oh well.

Silvia was looking at her watch time to time, not watching the game nor looking for some other things to do.

It was actually the next day.

It had been some hours since we had slept and waken up again. I was sort of getting used to the cell we were put in. At least the vampire angels had no intention of bullying us in any way.

Suddenly, a vampire angel came up to the cell and looked at Silvia.

“You.” She pointed at Silvia and she looked up.

“We’re all getting bored. Why don’t you gather up some people to play some songs for us since we gave you the chess game?” the girl sneered.

Silvia looked around and spotted me and raised her eyebrow.

“Well? Answer me girl before I smash you to bits!” the girl yelled and everyone became silent.

“Sure, if you want me to and the other vampire angels want me to, I would love to.” Silvia said and stood up from where she was sitting.

“Good. I’ll be back in some minutes to come fetch you. You better be ready by then!” she shouted and glared at all of us.

Such a bad tempered girl!

Silvia walked over to me and raised her eyebrow.

“Well?”

“Sure.”

“I didn’t say anything?”

“Well, you know.” I grinned as I got up from where I was sitting.

“Ok, two guitarists….but Frank..wanna come with us anyways?” Silvia asked.

Frank shook his head.

“There is no way I am going out there with you guys!” Frank exclaimed and looked at the other El Guradians.

“Yeah! We’re not doing a favor for the vampire angels!” one boy yelled.

The other people began to go against us.

Suddenly a girl yelled, “STOP!!!”

Everyone turned to look at the girl.

“I will go with you since no one wants to.” Said the girl.

She had brown hair, blue eyes, and wore a lot of black.

“And your name is?” Silvia asked as the girl came up to us.

“Courtney.”

“And what do you play?” I asked.

“The drums and the piano.”

“Well…we do need a drummer…” Silvia muttered, but another girl stood up.

“I can play the drums and she can play the piano!” the girl said as she looked at Courtney.

“Ok…your name?” I asked.

“Harley…Harley Quinn.” She said as she stood next to Courtney.

She had black hair, green eyes, and she wore a lot of eyeliner. She looked like a punk and probably she was one by the looks of her.

Well, now all we needed was a singer.

“I…I can sing! I’m willing to…sing!” Another girl said, luckily.

“Aww…Ray is surrounded by girls!!” Frank cooed but I shut him up by whacking his head.

“Ow!” he cried.

“Whatever Frank.” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“And what’s your name?” Silvia asked as the girl came closer.

“My name is Jasmin. I’m a descendant of a Siren, but I’m not evil.” She said as she smiled.

This girl had gold-blond hair, deep blue eyes, and sorta…lanky. She was about Silvia’s height. Well, all of them were about Silvia’s height.

“I’ll go to then.” Billie said as he stood up.

“The more the better they say so I guess it’ll be ok to have two singers.” Silvia said.

“I wonder if we have some time to practice?” Harley sighed just as the girl came back.

“Have you guys gotten the band together yet?” she asked as a smirk appeared on he lips, probably thinking that we hadn’t.

“Well, actually, we have.” Silvia replied.

The girl frowned.

“The Leader expects you to be ready in an hour.” The girl said and let us out.

We looked at each other and sighed. At least we could get out of here for some hours.

“Don’t think that you’re lucky. If you fail to entertain us, we will kill you.” The girl hissed as she opened a door to a white room.

We went inside and looked around.

“You better be ready in one hour!” she screamed at us as she shut the door behind us.

“Well, we better get going.” Courtney sighed as she went to the electone that was placed.

“How the hell did they know we were going to have a pianist?” Harley asked, but we just shrugged and went to get the instruments.

After some tuning, discussing, and practice, we decided to play the song that my band, well the band that Gerard had made, played.

“What kind of song is that?” Harley asked.

“Well..it’s pretty hard to explain cause I wasn’t the one who wrote it.” I said with the shrug.

“Probably it means…that they miss the person they most love and they feel like dying too maybe? I don’t know.” Courtney said.

“But how are we going to fit in the piano parts?” Jasmine asked.

“Billie can think up of something. I know he can do that.” Silvia said and looked over at Billie who did a thumbs up.

“Well, let’s get started then!” Billie said as he got out a piece of paper and started to write some stuff with Courtney.

Me and Silvia just practiced the regular stuff that my band did for this song and Harley and Jasmine practiced and made up their parts.

Oh god…I hope everything will come out alright…

I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies

This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

On holiday


To Be Continued...