The Umbrella Academy

Just Think Happy Thoughts

Gerard’s POV

The room became silent. I knew that the others were talking to Mikey in their heads. I just stood there, doing nothing.

Suddenly, Mikey began to groan and clutch his shirt. He fell to the floor and his glasses once again fell to the floor.

“M…Mikey? Guys, what’s wrong with him?” I asked as I rushed to where Mikey was, but was stopped by Sarah.

“Gerard…stay away from him…he may hurt you..” Sarah said as she backed up with the others.

Mikey gasped for air and then collapsed onto the ground.

There was silence again in the room.

Sarah slowly went near Mikey and placed her hand on his shoulder.

“M…Mikey? Are you alright?”

We only heard a groan from him as he started to get up.

“What just…happened?” Mikey asked as he clutched his head.

We all gasped when we saw his face.

“Mikey, you have vampire teeth!” Tre gasped and Mikey rushed to the mirror near him.

“Oh my god! What the hell!!” he said in a panicking tone.

“It must have been the dark magic they used against you while we were fighting against them.” Bella said.

Mikey stared at the ground.

“What am I going to do? I’m not going to be a…a..vampire angel right?” Mikey trembled as he fell on his knees.

Bob’s POV

Suddenly, Bella’s radio began to tune.

“Hello?” We heard Frank say.

“F..Frankie?!” Kehli gasped.

“Kehli…hey…” Frank said, but someone else began to talk into the radio.

“Guys, we saw Lilia…and she’s the one that’s behind all this as you guys know already.” Ray said.

“Oh…ok. Tell us when you have more information.” Sarah said.

“Alright, we’ll try to. Has anything happened over there?” Ray asked, as we heard Silvia’s voice from somewhere.

“Well..we have a problem. Mikey has turned into a vampire because of the curse the vampire angels put on him while fighting.” Bella said.

“A vampire? Ok..so he hasn’t changed into a vampire angel right?”

“Yeah, luckily…” Gerard muttered as he looked toward Mikey who was still in the same position.

Suddenly, there was a crackle and Silvia spoke.

“Guys, Billie should know most about those stuff so I’m gonna go ask him about that.” She said and we heard her walk away.

“Well, anyways, how’s it been over there?” Tre asked.

“Not much. We made a band to perform in front of the vampire angels and they’re all girls except for Billie and me.” Ray said.

“Wow…ok…that’s awkward.” I said.

Silvia came back onto the radio.

“Well, he says that..you’re gonna have to kill a vampire angel and drink their blood to stop the curse from taking over the body.”

“Taking over the body? What do you mean?” Gerard asked, but suddenly, Mikey began to scream and he closed his eyes and staggered to the wall.

Sarah and Tre ran over to Mikey and helped him up.

“Well you see, if he doesn’t get that curse off of him fast, he really will turn into a vampire. He’s only probably one quarter vampire and the rest human, but in one week he will turn into a full vampire. It can’t be cured after that though.” Silvia said sadly.

“I..I don’t want my brother becoming a vampire!!” Gerard said.

“Well, if we’re going to save him, how are we going to get a vampire angel’s blood? I mean, a vampire angel won’t just fly in you know?” I said as Mikey walked over to us with the help of Sarah and Tre.

“That’s true…hey wait a second…didn’t you guys meet Charry? I heard from Bella that you guys did. Wasn’t…wasn’t Eliza a vampire angel?” Ray chipped in from nowhere.

Gerard’s face went pale. Probably he was trying to forget about her until now.

“I’m here Ray…” Charry piped up out of nowhere.

“Hi Charry. Sorry Gerard.” Ray said quietly.

“No no, it’s ok.” Gerard said, but we knew he wasn’t.

We heard Ray sigh.

“Alright…um…Charry, you still have Eliza’s blood trapped in your blue crystal?” Ray asked.

“Yeah, I still do. Should I give it to Mikey?” Charry asked as she took out a red crystal.

“That’s not blue..” Gerard said.

“Well, it does contain Eliza’s blood, so that’s why it’s red and not blue.” Frank said from the radio.

“How the hell do you guys know that?” Tre asked.

“Well, you know…things happen.” Frank said.

“Make him drink it, Charry, would be better if you did it now.” Another voice said.

“BILLIE!!” We all gasped.

“Hey guys.”

“How’s your arm?” I asked, glad that he was still alive.

“Good. Now get on with it before the vampire angels find us doing this where we are.” Billie said as Charry looked at Mikey.

“You ready?”

Mikey just nodded his head.

“Open your mouth.”

Mikey obeyed and Charry poured the red liquid out of the crystal, which had turned blue again.

He shut his mouth and closed his eyes tightly as he gulped the stuff down.

After some seconds, his vampire teeth were gone and he was back to normal.

“See? Piece of cake. Right?” Charry said.

Suddenly, someone in the background yelled,

“I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!”

And then there was a slam and some screaming.

“What the hell is going on?!” Tre said, but we could only hear some words from Billie.

“We’re being attacked…..vampire angel…might be killed…don’t know….losing connection guys….someone…dead…gotta go help…Frank….Ray....hurt…seeya…”

And then there was someone screaming out “Brian” for some reason, and then the radio was dead.

Only static could be heard.

We looked at each other.

“Remember the transportation thing that Silvia was talking about? We should use it right now!” Bella said and ran out of the room.

Everyone hastily got up except for Kehli.

“Kehli? What’s wrong?” Sarah asked.

Kehli looked at Bella’s pendant for a moment and then said,

“Didn’t Billie say that someone is dead?”

“Probably he said that someone might be dead.” Sarah said, but Kehli shook her head.

“Kehli…what’s the matter? We gotta go and save them before it’s too late!” I said, but Kehli just stayed there.

Bella came back into the room and said,

“To the jail where our friends are locked up in!”

And the transporter glowed and we were swallowed into the transporter.

As we landed in a corner, we saw a horrifying site.

Blood was everywhere, people were hurt, some people were dead, and in another corner I saw…

“Billie!!” I said as we all rushed over to them.

Billie looked up and his eyes widened.

“Why are you guys here?”

“We..we used the transporter that Silvia told us about.” Gerard said.

“But Silvia told us that you guys didn’t know about it!” Billie said as he tried to get up but failed.

“What? That’s weird. And what happened to the others? Where are they?” Sarah asked.

“Unfortunately, they were taken away by Lilia and some other vampire angels.”

“Did I just hear my name?” we heard someone say from behind.

We all looked behind to see a girl standing there.

“Lilia…what did you do with them?” Mikey growled.

“Oh, you wouldn’t want to know…” hissed Lilia as she floated into the air.

Everyone stared at her as she grinned evilly.

“Well…you guys came at the right and wrong time. I have waited for this moment for so long. Now all of you…DIE!!” Lilia laughed as she attacked us.

I saw Mikey grab Sarah’s arm and pulled her away from Lilia.

Billie grabbed Gerard and pushed him out of the way.

Lilia came whamming into me and I hit the wall.

Suddenly, I heard someone shout from behind Lilia,

“BOB!”

The last thing I saw was Lilia face the figure and smirk.

She looked at me and I felt a pain across my chest.

Then, my eyes began to close, but Mikey's shouts kept me awake.

Just think happy thoughts and we'll fly home

To Be Continued...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long for the update! Well, here it is! :)