The Umbrella Academy

To The End

Mikey’s POV

I looked at Bob who had just been whammed into the wall. I saw Lilia smirk at Ray, who had yelled Bob’s name, and slashed Bob right in the chest with her claw.

Blood splattered against the wall. My eyes went wide as I felt Sarah’s face look away from Bob.

Bob gasped for breath as Billie quickly went over to him.

Bob was losing his breath. His eyes started to close a bit.

He couldn’t just die here!

“Bob don’t you dare die you idiot! Not until you meet Silvia again!” I yelled at him as I felt tears falling down my cheeks.

I didn’t want this happening. I wish it were a dream cause if it was, I wanted to wake up from it already.

Suddenly, my chest began to get a bit heavy and I felt something in me. What the hell? But it soon disappeared.

“Frank! Do something!” Ray yelled as Frank came rushing into the cell.

“LILIA! YOU-“

But before he could finish his sentence, Lilia came charging at him.

Frank got a broken bar from nearby and smashed it against her stomach, which caused her to fly right into a wall nearby.

Frank looked up and frowned when he saw Bob.

“Is…he…alright?” Frank said, out of breath.

“I don’t think so…” Billie said through gritted teeth.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Lilia slowly getting up again.

“Now, let’s make this quick..yeah?” Frank growled as Lilia charged at him at a really fast speed.

Lilia grinned and suddenly disappeared.

Frank stopped abruptly and looked behind just in time to see Lilia appear right behind him. She smirked as she got ready to pierce him with her claw.

“FRANK! NO!” Someone yelled as they pushed Lilia hard into another wall with their magic. Lilia growled and pierced the person’s stomach before she went flying into another wall.

“K…Kehli? You alright?!” Frank gasped as he quickly went over to her.

“Y…yeah..I’m alright Frankie…” Kehli said as she fell to the floor. Frank caught her just in time.

“Why…why did you save me?” Frank cried as he held Kehli close to him.

“Because…I love..you…” Kehli smiled weakly.

“No…no…don’t you dare die Kehli..we’re gonna get all of us out of here alive…” Frank cried as we saw Lilia get up again.

From his eyes, tears began to fall down, but Kehli slowly put her hand up to his cheek.

“Sorry…Frank..but you’re gonna have to go…without me…” Kehli said as a tear fell down her cheek too.

“NO!” Frank cried loudly as Kehli’s eyes closed and her arm collapsed onto the ground just as Lilia charged at Frank again.

“She’s a hard one to defeat…” I heard Ray mutter as he quickly went in front of Frank and Kehli and punched Lilia right in the stomach really hard.

Lilia went flying into another wall again, but she was slowly getting up.

“Mikey! Use your trap, quick!” Ray yelled at me.

I let go of Sarah and put my palm towards where Lilia was.

“Trampa de la sangre!” I yelled as the trap hit Lilia and held her against the wall.

I guess she knew what the trap was because she stopped moving completely.

“That’ll probably keep her quiet for some minutes…” I muttered.

But then, that same pain came back to me and my eyes began to blur. What in the world was going on?

“I heard that…I will keep talking and talking!” Lilia cackled, but from somewhere someone yelled,

“Dark Seal!”

Suddenly, a red light sped towards Lilia’s mouth and stuck onto it.

Billie’s POV

“Silvia!” Tre cried out as she came walking into the broken down cell.

She didn’t say anything. She only looked at Kehli and Bob.

“Did Lilia do that?” she said, breaking the silence.

Tre nodded his head.

She glared at Lilia who was all tied up, but she quickly went over to Bob’s side.

“You still there Bob?”

Bob nodded his head slowly and looked at her.

“Don’t die Bob…don’t..die..” Silvia said as a tear fell from her eye.

“I’ll…try not…to..” Bob said weakly.

Silvia smiled warmly as she stood up and went over to Kehli.

“Frank…”

“Yeah?” Frank said, his voice filled with misery.

“I’m…sorry..”

“It’s okay…what has happened…can’t be-“

Suddenly, Lilia broke out of the traps and once again floated in the air.

“You thought you could keep me like that for a longer time? Who do you think I am?!” She screeched, grinning evilly.

Mikey stared at Lilia.

“B-but…how…what in the…huh?” Mikey said, with a confused expression on his face.

Lilia smirked.

“I told you, I’m not normal…and I am insane.”

“That’s nothing to boast about Lilia.” Silvia said as she stood up.

Lilia lowered herself to the ground and transported quickly in front of Silvia.

“Silvia! Watch out!” I yelled, but before anyone could move, Lilia said, “Well, time to say bye bye to another one then.” And with one swift move she pierced Silvia’s heart with her claw.

Silvia’s eyes went wide as we all saw the blood dripping and the claw go right through her body.

“Humph. No fun at all…” Lilia groaned as she quickly retrieved her claw as Silvia fell to the floor.

I looked over at Bob, but his eyes had closed.

Mikey looked over at Bob too.

“Wait…no..Bob….BOB!” Mikey yelled as Sarah stayed put.

“Bob died…Kehli died…and Silvia died…we can’t let anyone else die just like that!” Charry growled from beside me. I didn’t even notice she was here.

“Well, now it’s time for you to die, right Frank?” Lilia said coolly as she walked slowly over to Frank.

“Don’t you dare!” Ray yelled and quickly got up in front of Frank and Kehli.

“Why not?”

“Because I can’t let him die…now that you’ve killed Silvy and the others, the only people from the El Guradians is me, Bella, Mikey, and Frank!”

“So?” Lilia asked as she stopped in her tracks.

Ray’s POV

What was she getting at?

“So…” I said, not knowing what to say.

Suddenly, I felt someone pull me away from where I was.

“Gerard! What are you doing!” I yelled.

“Leave me be Ray…” Frank muttered.

But before Lilia reached him, he fell down upon Kehli, and then Lilia sliced her claw into his back.

He didn’t even move one bit, but why did he fall down even before?

“Why…why did you do that?!” I yelled at Gerard, but he didn’t say a word.

Charry, Mikey, Tre, and Sarah looked wide eyed at Gerard, but he still didn’t say anything.

“Gerard…why?” Bella asked.

“Why? Cause he wanted me to…that’s all.” Gerard said and we saw a tear drop fall down his cheek.

“Aww…such a heart breaking sight isn’t it?” Lilia mocked as she slowly floated over to where Billie was.

“Now it’s Billie isn’t it?” Bella growled.

“You guys are too stupid to even move so I’m moving. God, you could just leave this place by using that transportation device.”

“Well we can’t until we’ve killed you.” I growled.

“Well well then…let’s get this over with shall we Ray?” Lilia cackled as she swiftly moved to where Billie was.

“Oh I’m not falling for that!” Billie growled and he took out his knife and stabbed Lilia in the shoulder.

Lilia screamed as she staggered back into the metal bars.

“Mikey…can you try again?” Billie asked Mikey who nodded his head.

“Trampa de la sangre!” Mikey shouted, and this time, he made the trap a bit more thicker.

Lilia only glared at us with her red eyes as the blood from her shoulders began to drip onto the ground.

“That’s for killing 4 of my best friends!” Billie growled as he slowly got up from where he was.

“I shouldn't have healed your arm, Billie.” Lilia hissed.

“Well, I thank you for that, Lilia.” Billie smiled slyly, but the smile faded quickly as he looked over at Frank and Kehli.

“Mikey…” he said in a dangerously soft voice.

“Y…yeah Billie?” Mikey asked.

“Why did you kill Frank?”

And say goodbye to the last parade

And walk away from the choice you made

And say goodnight to the hearts you break

To The End….


To Be Continued....
♠ ♠ ♠
It took a long time...sorry! But here it is! [Sorry, I kinda...killed one of you and some MCR guys off... But just had to be this way :'(]