The Umbrella Academy

Leave You Alone, But Not Me

Gerard’s POV

“Gerard! Are you okay?” I heard as I began to open my eyes slowly.

Frank was staring right into my face.

Was that all a dream? This can’t be happening.

I looked around but I was in a completely different place. There were white walls and I was in a bed.

A hospital room? But…

Suddenly, some other people came rushing in.

“GERARD! YOU’RE AWAKE!!” I heard a guy cry out as he hugged me.

This voice…this short hair…

“Mikey?”

“I was so worried about you! Everyone was worried about you!”

“Yeah I mean, you’ve been in the hospital for 6 weeks unconscious Gerard.” I heard another voice say.

“Ray…what happened? Why am I even here?” I asked, still having no clue where I was at.

“When you were walking down the street, a car came and hit you. You lay here unconscious for the whole 6 weeks Gerard.”

“We’ve had to cancel some shows too. But it’s alright. It’s a good thing you’re conscious now.” Bob said as he came into the room.

“6…weeks?”

“Mhm…is something wrong Gerard?” Frank asked as he sat next to the bed while the others did the same.

Then I must have been dreaming all this time! The Umbrella Academy…what the hell was that about? I mean…where did all those characters come from?

The only Umbrella Academy I knew was the one I had written, but this dream, such a weird dream.

“Uh…Gerard?”

I looked up, noticing the frown on Mikey’s face.

“Yeah Mikey?”

“Is something wrong?”

“Uh..just that…I’ve been thinking about this dream I had this whole 6 weeks I was unconscious…”

“A dream?” Ray said as he raised his eyebrow.

“Oh well, it’s okay…so when am I being able to get out?”

“As soon as you’re ready Gerard.” Bob smiled as everyone began to smile too.

“Alright then, what are we waiting for? I want to get out of here as soon as possible!”

“I’ll go get the doctor then!!” Mikey exclaimed as he ran out the door.

Everyone began to laugh as Mikey dashed off.

I laughed a bit, but that dream kept on bugging me…

I tried to get up, but I felt something in my pocket.

I put my hand into my pocket and searched for the thing that was bothering me.

As I took it out, it looked really familiar.

A charm bracelet? With a stone?

Bob’s POV

“What’s that?” Ray asked.

“Looks like a power stone bracelet of some sort!” Frank exclaimed.

“I..I…I know this…but it can’t be!” Gerard gasped, letting the stone fall from his grip.

“Wow Gerard! Careful with that thin-“I said, but before I could finish my sentence, he was gone from the room.

So darken your clothes

“What’s up with him?” Frank asked, looking weirdly in the direction Gerard had runaway.

And strike a violent pose

“I have no clue.” Ray said as we walked out of that room.

Maybe they’ll leave you alone, but not me
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for all those readers and subscribers!!

This story has ended...

But I have three stories I'm going to keep going on with:

1) Life On The Murder Scene

This story involves a lot of bands like My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Panic At The Disco, and many more. It is a mystery story by the way.

2) The Little Things Give You Away

This story is about a girl called Elina. You read the summary, you'll get what's happening. Easy as that. [Involves MCR]

3) Dark Nightmare

This is Fall Out Boy fanfic which involves Vampires. This story is based on and inspired by the video "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me" ".

There is another story I'm writing right now which I haven't posted yet called:

Vampires Will Never Hurt You

This story is inspired by a video I had seen on youtube. It is a band mix up once again like "The Umbrella Academy". If you like vampires, vampire hunters, and any of the bands that I have used so far in my stories, stay tuned for this story.

You don't have to read all of the stories listed here. It will take time to read some of these. But if you would like to, please check them out!

Well...this is the end of "The Umbrella Academy"

It has stopped raining...And it has finished on Gerard's Birthday, what a coincidence! :)

Thanks to all of the subscribers and all the people who have became part of this story!