The Umbrella Academy

Kiss Me Goodbye

Bob’s POV

We all looked back to see Lilia alive again.

“What the hell! Why are you alive! Mikey killed you!” Gerard gasped in disbelief.

“Well…I live forever…and I never die Gerard. I NEVER DIE!” She cackled.

“Tell me what happened to Mikey!” Sarah asked.

“Tell you? A bit too late for you to know that, my dear.” Lilia smirked.

Mike glanced at Bella who shrugged her shoulders as she made weird signs at Mike.

Mike nodded his head as he made a “V” sign with his fingers.

Tre looked at Bella also, but he shook his head sadly.

“What are they doing?” I asked Sarah.

“They’re planning their next move. Mike and Bella have known each other for a while. Even though they sometimes fight, they’re really good friends and know each other very well.”

“So what’s their next move?”

“Can’t tell. I don’t really know their move.” Sarah shrugged as Lilia spoke.

“Well…what are you planning Bella and Mike? Nothing will be able to stop me you idiots!”

Bella and Mike smirked.

“That’s what you think Lilia..” Bella said.

“But you’re wrong.” Mike said as he took out a knife from his back pocket.

Lilia sighed.

“My my…knifes can’t kill me. You know that.”

Bella suddenly whipped out a bottle filled with a black liquid in it and poured it all over the knife.

“I don’t think this is an ordinary knife Lilia…” Bella smirked again.

Mike held the knife with Bella and both said in unison,

“La sangre pura del vampiro quitará tu vida, y la sabemos Lilia.”

“How did you know…” Lilia growled as she took a step backwards.

“Ha, we got you now Lilia. Didn’t think we would have vampire’s blood did you?” They said in unison as they charged at Lilia.

Lilia jumped up and put her claws out in front of her, which clashed with the knife.

They both struggled, but Bella took out another knife and stabbed it into Lilia’s shoulder.

Lilia screamed in pain as Mike stabbed the blood covered knife right through Lilia’s stomach.

Lilia glared at them and sliced both claws into both their hearts as she fell to the floor.

Mike looked over at Bella and smirked.

“I asked you..if this would work..and you said yes you…idiot.”

“I know..I did..Mike…but it did anyway…stupidhead.” Bella smiled slightly as she fell to the ground with Mike.

“Bella! Mike!” Sarah gasped as she ran over to them with the others.

“Bella…meet you up...there.”

“Same…with you..Mike.” Bella whispered as they both stopped breathing.

“No! Mike!” Tre and Billie exclaimed as Billie held Mike’s body to him and began to cry silently.

Kehli’s POV

Lilia was dead. We knew it because she didn’t revive after some minutes.

Silvia’s eyes glistened as I noticed a tear rolled down her face.

Bob also saw as he walked over to Silvia and hugged her close to him as she began to cry.

“Hush Silvy…don’t cry..” Bob whispered as he looked at Gerard with a frown on his face.

Gerard looked at Mikey who shook his head.

Frank hugged me close to him as he looked at Mike and turned away from Mike’s body.

I could see tears rolling down his cheeks.

“Frank…” I said.

He looked at me, smiling a bit.

“I’m sorry Kehli, I shouldn’t be the one crying eh?” Frank sniffed as he kissed my forehead.

“It’s okay Frank…it’s okay..” I whispered as I hugged him really tight.

“Should we…should we go now?” Mikey said after a few silent moments.

I nodded my head as Billie carried Mike’s body on his back.

While walking towards the transportation device, Tre picked up a device that looked like a clock.

“Billie, do you know what this is? Cause it’s ticking away.”

Billie raised his eyebrow.

“This isn’t a time for picking up unusual stuff Tre. Come on, lets get going.”

Suddenly, Diane snatched it away from Tre’s hand.

“This is a bomb! If you picked it up it will go off in 1 minute and since you picked it up, it’s going to go off in less than 1 minute!”

Mikey looked at Gerard with wide eyes.

“Hurry up and open the transportation device Gerard!”

But Gerard looked confused.

“I..I don’t have the transportation device! I thought you had it!”

Everyone started to look around frantically for the transportation device as the time went ticking by.

Gerard’s POV

We looked frantically all over the place, but we couldn’t find it.

The time was ticking by and the bomb was going to blow any second.

Until..

“I found it!!”

We all looked around to see Mikey holding it up.

“Hurry up and say where we want to go Mikey!” Billie said quickly.

Suddenly, we heard a “click” sound.

Maddie’s eyes went wide and she suddenly put her hands toward the bomb.

The bomb blew up but Maddie had something around it. A shield.

“I..can’t hold onto this for long. Hurry up and go!”

“But we can’t leave you here!” Luna said as she looked at Maddie.

“No! Go before it’s too late!” she yelled as the shield became bigger and bigger.

Mikey shook his head.

“We’re going back together no matter what!”

“Then what do you expect for me to do? Let this go and get all of us killed?!” Maddie yelled.

Suddenly, the blast ripped through part of the shield and hit Billie, Tre, and Mike.

“BILLIE! TRE!” I shouted, but it was too late. Billie was lying on the floor next to Tre. Blood was trickling down their foreheads.

Kehli looked over at Frank.

“Leave a friend or die…which one?”

“We can’t leave a friend here!” Frank said sternly.

Mikey looked over at me. I could see fear in his eyes.

Luna and Diane ran over to Maddie’s place and also cast a shield over the bomb.

“You guys go! Don’t care about us!” Diane yelled.

“We…we can’t just-”Frank tried to say, but the blast had ripped through again, hitting Frank and Kehli.

“FRANK! KEHLI!” Mikey yelled but it was too late again.

“HURRY!! GO!!!” Luna cried as the shields began to rip again.

“I..I wish we were back at The Umbrella Academy!” Mikey yelled as the shield ripped.

The device fell out of Mikey's grip and flew toward Silvia who looked at me and got the device.

She grabbed Mikey's hand and threw him toward me with the device.

Mikey threw the device at me as a portal opened behind me.

So shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye

“MIKEY! NO!” I yelled as I got sucked into the portal.

And sleep

I only saw Mikey smile weakly as he was swept off his feet.

Just sleep


Mikey got sucked into the blast as the portal closed immediately.


The hardest part is letting go of your dreams

I fell out of the portal into the hallway.

I looked around frantically, hoping that the others had been sucked in too.

But it was no use.

They had been killed by the blast.

I clenched my fist. No…this can’t be happening…

Suddenly, everything in front of me began to blur and I fell to the ground.

My eyes closed and I was in total darkness, but I heard someone say,

“Gerard! Are you okay?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this is really the 2nd to last chapter... I can't believe it either.

28 is up at last! So click it! :)