Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

It Haunts Me In My Dreams

Max's POV

Driving home from my mom's house I felt tears start to prickle my eyes. Why, you may ask, because Ronnie told me he had to be out all day, buisness, he said he needed to sort some stuff out. I was so sad that we wouldn't be spending our birthday together. I walked into the house and notice candles lit and the lights were off so the room was dimly lit. I walked around but couldn't find Ronnie. I walked into our bedroom and he was laying on the bed in the tightest pants he owns, and a black button down. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked at me.

"What are you doing over there? Baby, I'm over here."

"I thought you said you had buisness to do."

"Look around baby." I looked around the room to see there were rose petals everywhere, he had changed the sheets on the bed and there were candles lit all over the room.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too baby." He said sitting on the edge of the bed.

I walked over to him and he pulled me down ontop of him. He kissed me softly and I shoved him back on the bed roughly. I started to unbutton his shirt quickly and he grabbed my hands, haulting them in their position, holding the front of his shirt.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Baby, I don't wanna just have sex, we've done that too many times to count, I wanna make love to you, I wanna drive you crazy." He said.

"Ok baby." I whispered and he pulled himself up so I was sitting on his lap with my legs wraps around his waist.

His fingers lightly grazed my cheek where there was a deep scratch from where I tripped when the mat in my parent's house slid and I hit the corner of the table.

"What happened?" He asked quietly.

"I slipped because a mat slid and I hit the corner of a table."

He kissed my cheek and I felt myself blush. He was so sweet. I leaned in and kissed him softly and his thin fingers tangled themselves in my hair. His hands were at the hem of my shirt and he pulled it off me slowly. I slowly unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and pulled at the sleeves causing it to fall on the bed. I, with some effort, got his pants off and he did the same to me, leaving us standing maked next to our bed. He laid me down on the pillows and kissed my chest where my heart would be. I couldn't believe how sweet Ronnie could be.

"Stay here." He whispered getting off me and digging a bag out from under the bed. I heard a metal 'chink' noise before he dug through the canvas bag and pulled something out, hiding it from me. "Close your eyes." He whispered again, and I obeyed. He pulled my arms above my head and I heard the clicking of handcuffs, he had handcuffed my hands around one of the decorative posts in the middle of the head board.

"What are you doing baby?" I asked as he dug through the bag again.

"You'll see." He said before pulling out a blindfold and putting it over my eyes. "Actually, no you won't, but trust me baby, you'll enjoy this." He said before I heard him digging through the bag and the contents being shifted. I felt the weight shift on the bed and his knees were on either side of my hips, his head was up by mine, I knew this because he whispered in my ear.

"Do you trust me baby?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Good." He said before kissing me lightly. I felt the weight shift again and I heard the shuffling of contents in the bag again, and god I wish I could see what he was doing right now. I felt some kind of thick, syrup being poured on my chest and I shivered at how cold it was. I felt Ronnie's warm tounge come in contact with my chest and he started to lick the sauce off. I felt myself becoming extremely aroused at this situation, handcuffed in bed, blindfolded, and Ronnie doing dirty things to me. I felt my chest cleaned off and Ronnie pulled away from it. He rolled a condom on me, and I assumed he was going to ride me, but I, was sadly mistaken, he put some type of hard, thick plastic over my cock, like a sleeve, but didn't do anything with it. Ronnie spread my legs and I heard the familiar sound of lube coming out of its bottle before Ronnie's finger was massaging my entrance. He slowly pushed in and began prepping me. After I was prepped fully I heard the sound of a condom wrapper being ripped open and rolled on before hearing the familiar sound of lube. I felt Ronnie at my entrance and I felt him touching the plastic surrounding my cock. I heard clicking and the sleeve started to vibrate and massage my cock. I felt Ronnie slid into me and stood still for a few seconds, I was to distracted by the massage my cock was currently being giving to feel any of the pain he would normally have been causing, and he knew it too because he started moving, hunting for the spot that would make me go crazy.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned when he found it.

"Scream for me baby." He said.

"Mmm, Ronnie! Faster!" I screamed and he obliged my request. "Mmm, I'm so close." I moaned and he leaned forward, his pace being interrupted for a few second as he pulled the blindfold off me. He leaned down, fixing a faster pace, and kissed me hard, rough and passionate. I used my heels to push him further into me and we were both screaming in pleasure.

"Fuck RONNIE!" I screamed cumming inside the condom, inside the sleeve, which he slid the dials and he was trusting letting me ride out my orgasm for as long as I could.

"Mmmm. Maxie!" He moaned louder than I have ever heard him before. He came in the condom, inside of me and slowed his pace.

He pulled out of me, pulling of the condom and throwing it in the garbage by the nightstand before he took the sleeve and condom off me and used tissues to clean us both off. He uncuffed my hands and laid his head down on my chest, both of us regaining our breath.

"Ronnie, that was, so amazing."

"It was."

"I love you Ronnie."

"I love you too baby." He said kissing my temple.

He pulled the covers over us and I wrapped my arms around him as we fell asleep more in love than ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER IT TOOK ME SO DAMN LONG TO WRITE! I KNOW YOU'VE ALL BEEN MISSING ME, PLEASE EXCUSE MY GRAMATICALLY INCORRECT CAPITALIZATION, I THINK IT EMPHASIZES HOW EXCITED I AM TO HEAR FEED BACK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.