Status: writer's block on this one, I don't know what I want to happen next, will start back up when I get an idea.

When I Go Out I Wanna Go Out On A Chariot Of Fire

Your Heart Beats Under The Floor

Evelynne's POV

My job in Russia has officially ended, I got the capsule, and wasn't spotted, which is always a bonus. I had it safely tucked away in my knapsack, which concealed it completely. I wasn't due to catch a flight for another two days so I decided that I should do my Christmas shopping whilst I was here. I hopped in my rental and headed over to the border. I hit Finland first and found this super sweet black metal spider necklace on a leather cord and the spider had four diamonds encrusted into its abdomen. I had the lady who owned the small show engrave it with Ronnie's name in the most beautiful calligraphy I also had ‘Stay Safe, love Evelynne’ engraved underneath his name. I eventually made my way to Sweden where I found this small ring shop where I found the perfect present for Craig. It was a gothic dragon claw solid silver ring and the claws of the dragon held a large amethyst. It was beautiful and I knew he would love it. When I made it over to Norway I had found this shop inside a mall where it was all handmade gothic jewelry. I walked inside and after looking for a good twenty minutes in the one case out of the ten there were I found the absolute perfect thing for Max. It was a solid silver skeleton hand that made up the part of the ring that wraps around the bottom of your finger and it was holding an ace playing card that completed the top part of the ring. I was stumped on what to get for David until I came upon this little, far out of the way, handmade jewelry shop and it looked small but the stuff inside was gorgeous. I pulled out this necklace that was so amazingly beautiful. It was two dragons, one white and one black, they intertwined to form a heart around a big ruby, it was breathtaking.

I eventually made it to the airport that would be taking me back home with all my gifts for all the guys and I even ended up getting one for Star and the rest of the guys who Craig said went home but were gonna come back for Christmas.

I fell asleep on the plane ride there with a surprise for the guys when I got there. I wasn’t coming home alone.

*****************************

Ronnie’s POV

We all went out to buy Christmas presents for each other and Evelynne, because we were all hoping that she would be home in time for Christmas. I got Max the most beautiful thing I think I’ve ever bought for anyone. It was a 24 karat white gold ring with an antique finish and 24 karat black diamonds in it. I got ‘To Maxie, you will always have my heart’ engraved on the inside. I bought really nice things for everyone, even Craig, amazingly, I’ve ended up liking the guy just fine although we didn’t really like each other in the beginning. I got Leila the cutest thing I knew her dad would approve of.

We all came home putting our bags in secret hiding places and when we all walked into the den we were shocked by what we saw.

“Oh my god! Evy!” Craig said stealing his younger cousin from her place on some guy’s lap. “I missed you little cousin!” He hugged her like she’s been gone for years.

“Auntie Eviwinn! You home!” Leila Rose said running into the room after she realized Evelynne was here. She hugged the small child before turning back to all of us.

“Guys, I want you to meet someone… I’ve kind of been a procrastinator but um, I would like you to meet my fiancé and boyfriend of two years Ville.”

“O.M.G EVY! I CAN’T BELIEVE MY BABY COUSIN IS GETTING MARRIED!” Craig yelled tackling the thin girl to the carpet. They were both laughing hysterically when Leila Rose ran up and started hitting Craig in the back.

“Get off her daddie! You hurting Auntie Eviwinn!” She said.

“Yeah get your fatass off of me Craig.”

“You’re a meanie!” Craig said honestly looking hurt. He got off of her and went over to David who wrapped him into his arms.

“Craigy! Don’t be sad! You aren’t fat I was joking with you!” Evelynne said grabbing Craig’s hand. She pulled him out of the room and I guess she wanted to talk to him.

“So, you’re marrying my lovely Evelynne.” David stated.

“You’re Evelynne?” The man whom we have come to know as Ville asked.

“She’s like my little sister, I’ve watched her grow up since I met Craig oh what was it, six years ago?” He sort of asked himself.

Then Craig walked into the room looking all cheered up.

“You all better now baby?” David asked as Craig came to stand by his side.

“Much.”

“Good.” He said giving him a small kiss on his forehead.

“Hey Ronnie!” Evelynne said calling to me.

“Yeah?” I said walking up to her.

“I have some good news and some bad news.”

“Ok, shoot.”

“Well, the good news is that they have caught the guy that was killing all of your family and friends.

“Ok.”

“Ready for the bad news?”

“Yeah.”

“Epitaph has already scheduled a flight for tomorrow morning for you and Max. I would love for you both to stay longer, but its out of my hands.” She said, her eyes tearing up.

“Aw, Evelynne, its ok. I’ll see you again sometime, I promise. Now, I guess we gotta go pack, but, I have a question for you.”

“Ok, shoot.”

“If I wrap your Christmas present, and give it to you tomorrow before we leave, can I trust you now to open it until Christmas?”

“Of course, but only if you swear you won’t open yours if I give it to you.”

“Deal.” I said before we both went off to wrap each other’s gifts.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS CHAPTER WAS NOT A TIME SKIP! WHAT HAPPENED IN EVELYNNE'S POV WAS TO EXPLAIN WHAT SHE DID OVER THE PAST TWO DAYS, AS I SAID I WOULD TRY MY HARDEST TO AVOID TIME SKIPS.