Status: Completed :D/D:

In Fate's Hands

Chapter 1

This school is mine. I own the halls; every single tile I step on, every locker my fingers slide against, they’re all mine. All these people in this godforsaken place are my little sex toys, to do with what I please. And I’ll be damned if someone tried stealing that from me.

I shoved a kid out of my way, slamming him into a locker, smirking. It always made me smile when someone else was suffering because of me. I feel like it’s my purpose.

The smile faded as soon as it came, and I was back to sneering at everyone that dared look at me. They didn’t deserve to look at me, they weren’t worth it. No one here is; they’re just sad excuses for human beings, all of them.

At my locker, I saw Chase waiting for me. I rolled my eyes to myself, not letting him see my annoyance at his clingy personality. He thinks we’re a thing. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. Relationships are pointless; there’s no “one person” out there for me, so why waste my time trying to find them? Why not live it up a little?

I wrapped my arms around Chase and planted a kiss on his lips. “You’re early this morning.”

“I’m on time, you’re the one that’s early.” Chase said, biting on one of my snakebites and pulling me into another kiss.

On the other hand, Chase believing that I’m not using him does have it’s advantages; he’s an amazing kisser, and amazing in bed. I grabbed Chase’s ass and pulled him closer to me. I don’t doubt that he’s using me, either, I see the stares he gets from half of the school population. I take care of the other half. Everyone in this school has gotten a taste of at least one of us.

“That’s so nasty, go find a room.” I heard someone say behind us. I pulled my lips away from Chase’s and looked to see that little bitch Ian.

“Fuck off; go find your little pussy friends. Like you have any, anyways.” I spat, glaring at him.

Ian looked unphased, crossing his arms over his chest. “Real threatening, Ethan, real threatening. Where’d you pull that one, out of your ass?”

I laughed. “I just didn’t want to be too harsh; I know how easy it is to make girls cry.”
Ian rolled his eyes and walked away. I smirked, knowing that I won. I always won.

I unwrapped my arms from Chase and opened my locker. Chase just stood there, and it was starting to irritate me. I slammed my locker and started walking away by myself. I didn’t bother to see if Chase was following me, I could care less.

I dropped my books off in my first hour class and walked out of the room again, going outside for a quick five minute smoke before school started. They say that we can’t smoke on the grounds; they’ve given up on me for following that rule.

I dragged a cigarette and a lighter out of my back pocket and lit up, sucking in the intoxicating smoke, letting it escape out of my mouth and nostrils.

I looked out around the parking lot and saw Riley, Nick, and the twins walking towards the school. I smirked and the day got ten times better: my daily torture toy was here.

I took one last drag off of my cigarette and stepped on it, putting it out. Right as Riley was walking past, I stuck my foot out, tripping him. He fell flat on his face.

I burst out laughing, as did Kaedyn and Keegan. The three of us walked into school, leaving Riley behind to fend for himself, with help from his little bitch Nick. I snarled at the both of them and let that image slip out of my mind.

“That was perfect timing, I must say.” Keegan said, sliding his arm around my waist, a little closer to my ass than I expected.

I looked at him, smirking, my eyes wandering all over his body. My plans for first hour were going to be slightly altered.

“You wanna skip first hour?” I whispered in his ear, kissing his neck right below it. I’ve always wanted to know what one of the twins was like. I haven’t had the chance to pleasure or be pleasured by them.

Keegan smirked and grabbed my ass. “You didn’t even have to ask.”

I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the guy’s bathroom, going through my almost daily morning fix.
♠ ♠ ♠
Characters that have showed up so far:
Riley
Kaedyn (left) and Keegan(right)
Ian
Nick
Ethan
Chase