Status: Completed :D/D:

In Fate's Hands

Chapter 17

Riley’s arms flew around me, and mine around him. I swear I’ve never been this happy in my life. The smile never left my face as Riley tightened his embrace.

“Do you really mean that?” He asked, sounding like the happiest guy alive.

I nodded into his shoulder. “Absolutely. I would never bullshit about that.” I said, meaning every bit of that statement. Love wasn’t something I threw out at anyone. I really needed to feel connected to a person, and I was hopelessly connected to Riley. “Do you?”

“I couldn’t love anyone more right now.” He said into my shoulder.

We put enough space between our hug to be closed again by a kiss.

“That’s so sick.” I heard the twins say, a scowl in their voices.

Riley pulled away from my lips slowly, giving the twins glares. “Then don’t watch. You’re only saying that because you don’t know what it’s like.”

Keegan said nothing, grabbing a movie from the shelf in the living room. They were leaving when Riley called to them. I rolled my eyes in my mind. Why would he want them sticking around any more than they absolutely needed to?

“Whatever it is that you two are planning with Ian and Nick needs to stop. They don’t deserve to be dragged into a problem that isn’t theirs. Just leave them alone.” He said.

I guess Riley knew as much as I did.

“What did they tell you?” Kaedyn asked.

“Nothing, but their facial expressions were pretty clear that something’s up. What are you trying to pull?” I asked.

They just smirked as they started walking away again. “Wouldn’t you like to know.”

After I heard the door slam, I let out, “Stupid fuckers,” under my breath.

“You know about this, too?” Riley asked me.

I grabbed at one of my snakebites and nodded, “Yeah.” I tried thinking of what they could possibly want to do.

“Why would they want me away from you?” Riley asked.

I was going to say something along the lines of “I don’t know, but you’re not going anywhere”, but instead I said, “Keegan obviously wants me again and can’t get around the concept that I’m not doing it.” I scowled at the thought, no matter how amazing Keegan was.

“Keegan normally doesn’t take no for an answer. He gets what he wants.” He said, rolling his eyes to emphasize how annoying that fact was. “My proposition, besides tonight, of course, is that the four of us try not to separate too much willingly.”

I smirked in my mind. “Well that’s easier done than said.” I said, grabbing his waist, pulling him down on top of me.

He laughed and started kissing me passionately. I let out an involuntary moan as his fingers went across my collar bone lightly, hitting one of my sensitive spots.

I let my hands become adventurous, roaming up Riley’s shirt, feeling an amazingly sexy torso. I successfully got his shirt off as the kisses started getting more intense and rough, our tongues dancing in wonderful patterns.

Riley pulled me off the couch, our lips still attached, and slipped my shirt off. His bare chest against mine made me want more of him. I wanted all of him. I let my hands wander down to his belt buckle, and right as I was about to unlatch it, Riley pulled his lips away from mine and showed me one of his best puppy dog faces. He’s too fucking adorable.

I kissed him softly. “Too early?”

His cheeks turned a dark shade of red as he put his face into my chest, nodding. “Sorry.”

I lifted his face to look at me, smiling. “Don’t be.”

Riley smiled and kissed me, his eyes looking behind us. “Hey, we should probably get dressed. My parents are going to be walking through that door within five minutes.”

Our eyes met and we started laughing. Riley unfortunately got off me to grab his shirt, and I did the same. That wouldn’t have been the first time I fucked someone in front of their parents.

I could tell Riley wanted more. I smirked. We’ll see what happens later tonight.

“Riley! We’re home!” His mom said, coming through the door with his dad, both of them carrying grocery bags. “Oh, you’re right there. Hello, Ethan.” She said, smiling at me.

I smiled back and waved. “Hey.”

I looked at Riley when his parents were in the kitchen, yelling for Keegan and Kaedyn to come and help unload food from the car. They complained the whole time, asking why Riley didn’t have to help. I swear his mom was about to flip shit.

Once all the groceries were in the house and the twins were out of the kitchen and their complaining ceased, I elbowed Riley, who looked at me, looking nervous. I smiled and nodded at him, giving him a small kiss. “You’ll be fine. Come on.” I said quietly, pulling him up off the couch by his arm. He laughed and smiled at me, starting for the kitchen, where Riley’s mom was letting out her rage about the twins, and about how she’s kicking them out when they’re 18. Riley’s nervousness faltered for a second into a look of satisfaction.

“Mom, Dad.” He said quietly, getting their attention.

“Yes, honey?” His mom asked, setting down the can of corn she grabbed out of the paper grocery bag on her arm.

“I…have something to tell you.” Riley said, looking at his feet, picking at his finger. I noticed he did this a lot when he was nervous.

His parents both got concerned looks on their faces, then looked at me. “Could we possibly-?”

“Oh, sure, sure, sure.” I said, going out of the kitchen, giving Riley a hopeful look before leaving the room.

I walked down the hall to the closed door, wondering what they could possibly be doing. It was intriguing to know yet I knew it could be extremely awkward. I ignored the awkward feelings and opened the door.

Both of their heads turned toward the door as I opened it. I looked at them and they were just sitting on the couch, watching Hostel.

“What do you want?” Keegan asked, not thrilled at my presence.

“Just coming to see what you were up to. Riley’s talking to your parents.” I said with an indifferent tone in my voice. I found it pointless to try and hold a grudge against either of them anymore.

“Is he finally coming out?” Kaedyn asked, stopping the movie, trying to hold in his laughter.

“Yeah, actually.” I said.

“No fucking way! It’s about time.” He said, a huge smile on his face. “I wonder how mom will feel about having raised two and a half fags.”

I grimaced at that word. I despised that word. It’s a bad name for gays.

I sat on one of their beds and sighed, falling onto my back, sprawling out. Their ceiling wasn’t the plain white I was used to, rather it was black with some random splatters on it.

I felt someone grab a hold of both of my wrists while someone else crawled on top of me, straddling my waist.

I was wriggling to get out of Kaedyn’s grip while trying to get Keegan off of me. I almost screamed at the top of my lungs, but Keegan’s hand went over my mouth.

“Shh.” He said, putting his finger to his lips. “Don’t yell, save your voice for when it matters.” His voice was soft and seductive.

Somehow Keegan managed to get my shirt off without Kaedyn letting my arms free.

He started kissing and nipping at my skin on my neck. I held in any signs of pleasure, until Keegan got that one spot on my neck.

“Oh god, Keegan.” I blurted out, my toes curling with pleasure.

He smirked and our lips crashed together. Almost out of instinct, I started undressing Keegan, Kaedyn then leaving the room. I don’t care who it is, my body was craving a fuck, and it was craving it now.

We were down to our boxers, and I was starting to figure out what was happening, what I’ve gotten myself into. I was too deep in this shit to back out now, my body wasn’t going to let me stop, and it was overruling my mind by a landslide.

Keegan started sliding off my boxers, smirking at me as my breathing was getting shaky, slipping off his as well.

I heard the door open and I knew it was all over.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O It's kind of short, compared to others, I apologize for that.