Status: Finished

Animal Attraction

No More Flirting

“School is starting in two weeks,” I pouted as Paul and I laid in the sand in First Beach. We were one of our dates. I snuggled closer to his warm body. “I don’t want it to start.”

“Me either,” he chuckled.

“You’ll be a senior and I’m going to be a junior,” I smiled. “I can I say I’m dating a senior.”

He laughed this time and pulled me closer.

“You know what this means, right?” he said seriously.

“What?” I asked.

“No more flirting with your Gym teacher,” he said.

I scoffed and held myself up to look at his face with my elbow. “I do not flirt with Mr. Silverman.”

“Yes, you do.”

“It’s not my fault he has a cute butt,” I smirked.

He narrowed his eyes. “What about my butt?!”

“Your butt… lacks… something. Mr. Silverman’s is just so… fine.” I grinned.

Abruptly, he pulled me on him so that I was straddling him. He sat up, so now I was sitting on his lap. He buried his face in my neck. His hand got lost in my hair. His nose brushed against my neck and I felt all those good shivers all over my body.

“Paul,” I said restraining myself from moaning, “you’re teasing me.”

He laughed and I felt his warm breath on my skin.

“I should get you home. Tomorrow is the--”

“Don’t.” I said quickly.

I really didn’t want to be reminded that tomorrow night was the showdown with the vampire and Paul. My heart just ached at the mere thought of it.

He gave me a sad smile. “Do you really think I’m going to lose?”

“No,” I answered quickly, “but I don’t want to see you get hurt.”

He narrowed his eyes. “You are not coming.”

“But--”

“No, Erin, you are not coming. You are staying home. Do you honestly think I’ll be able to fight whilst thinking of your safety? No.”

“You can’t just let me suffer through the night thinking of your safety.”

“There is no discussing this, Erin, I fucking mean it. You are to stay home where you will be safe. Jared and Seth will be outside your home.”

I frowned.

“You better come back to me.”

He smiled and his brown eyes shined with happiness.

“Of course, now, what do you want to do for our last night?” he joked and I smacked his arm.

I got off of him and stood up.

I headed towards the water.

“What are you doing?” he said when I removed my shirt and my shorts.

I looked around the beach, we were the only ones here. I turned my back to Paul and reached behind my back and unclasped my bra. I pulled the bra off and I covered my breast with one arm. I tossed my bra to Paul. His eyes were already full with lust.

“Woman, what are you doing?” he eyed me like a piece of candy, and I really liked the way he looked at me.

I shrugged innocently. “Maybe go for a swim.”

I went to the water and dove in when it was deep enough. I removed my panties and tossed it towards Paul. It landed next to his foot. He stood up quickly and removed his trunks, which was the only thing he was wearing.

He came inside the water with me. He had a mischievous smirk on his lips as he swam towards me. He was about five feet from me when he dove under. In a second, I felt his hands on my body. Even through the chilling water his skin was still steaming warm.

He surfaced with a grin on his face.

“You’re just my kind of girl, Erin Stone.”

I laughed. “I know that.”

We kissed.

It was all that I wanted it to be, passionate, yet kinky. I felt his hard, but his kiss told me it was more than sex. He loved me. The kiss would go from gentle to hungry, desperate and finally crazed. He loved me and I loved him. I didn’t think it was possible for me to love my enemy, but I did.

All those stupid, cliché stories were true. Sometimes people do fall in love with the person they least expect and Paul wasn’t even on my list on the people I could actually end up with.

We stayed in the water until the sun set. It was beautiful. A very romantic moment. The sky was covered with all kinds of colors, purple, pink, and orange.

Paul and I moved to the shore and he laid me down on the sand. We were both naked, but his body covered mine. I was so petite that he covered me from head to toe. It was like having the sun on me. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I gave him the go when I parted my legs for him. He positioned himself between my legs. I gasped when he entered me. No matter how many times we had sex, it still surprised me how big he was. It must be those werewolves hormones.

“Are you all right? You sounded like you’re in pain,” he was concerned.

“It’s not pain, baby,” I said. “I’m still astounded by your size.”

He grinned widely. “Really?”

I rolled my eyes. “Shut up, and start moving.”

“We’re having sex on the beach,” he kissed my neck.

“Are you going to keep talking?” the last word came out as a scream/moan because he started to move. He had completely moved out and thrust back inside hard.

“Got the memo, sweetheart,” he smiled.

He started to move faster.

Later, he dropped me off home. I think I had sand inside of my ass. I really needed a shower. I walked inside of the house. I heard yelling from the kitchen. It was Landon. I went to the living room where everyone was.

I looked at Sean for an answer as to what was happening?

“Our grandmother found out we’re here and she’s pissed,” Sean answered.

I was surprised that he said our grandmother. Then I processed his words.

“How?”

He shrugged. “Who knows?”

“I told your father we shouldn’t have come behind her back,” Maggie said.

“I forgot just how horrible she is,” my mother muttered and everyone looked at her. “Yeah, I met her. When she found out I was pregnant, she came and paid me a visit. She offered me money to never tell Landon, but of course, I didn’t accept it.”

“Well, I gotta go take a shower,” I said not really concerned about my grandmother. She didn’t want me, and I didn’t want her. Not after what I heard about her. The nerve of some people.

I thought those things only happened in movies and books, not in real life. I headed upstairs and took that shower. I was right.

I had sand in my ass. Paul was that thorough to make sure I was pleasured.

I loved that man more than life itself.

I still had flashbacks of finding Mr. Markey. The first few days after the incident were really hard. I had nightmares.

Landon, being a doctor and all, told my mother it was normal after the trauma I had gone through. Finding a man decapitated was sure traumatic.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to my room. I changed into something and brushed my tangled hair. When I went back downstairs, the yelling had stopped. Landon was in the living room. He looked stressed. It was only one more weeks until they would leave.

They were leaving a week before Angie and Sean’s school started.

I was kind of hoping for more time.

I was only warming up to them.

I went to the kitchen. My mother was cooking.

“Did you find a job?” I asked.

She shook her head. “Nothing in Forks or La Push or Port Angeles.”

I frowned. “There must be something.”

She shook her head. “Nothing. Oh a letter came for you, it’s on the counter.”

I looked over and saw an envelope. I picked it up and opened it.

I read it and furrowed my eyebrows.

“What is it?” my mom asked.

“I’m invited to hear Mr. Markey’s will.”

She took the letter from me and read it herself.

“This is legit?” she asked.

I shrugged. “How the heck should I know?”

“It’s for tomorrow, so much for the warning, are you going?”

I shrugged again.

“Okay be ready tomorrow at nine, the will reading is at eleven and it’s a long drive to Port Angeles.”

I should have known my mother would have made me go.

The next morning I was ready like my mom had asked me. Angie let me borrow some of her fancy clothes because all I had were jeans and blah, blah, blah. Maggie said I needed more dresses. I just smiled politely.

My mom, Landon, and I were on our way to Port Angeles. I texted Paul where I was going. He said he would send one of the guys with us and sure enough I saw Jared pull up behind us on the road. My parents didn’t mind.

Parents. As in plural. Hmm, sounded really good.

From the back seat I watched and listened as my mom and Landon reminiscence about old times. They talked about all of the good times they had together in La Push. Apparently, my mom’s obsession with the Beatles was what brought them together in the first place.

My mom was drunk and she started to sing ‘All You Need Is Love’ at one of the bonfires at the beach. I laughed when I heard that she was ‘dancing’ on a log and she fell into his arms when he walking by. It was almost… fate that they met.

We made it to the reading just in time.

I was the only one.

So, I was nervous.

The lawyer behind his desk looked friendly… enough.

He smiled at me. “You must be Ms. Erin Stone.”

I nodded.

“I guess I shall get to the reading now that you’re here.”

“I’m the only one?”

He nodded.

He started to read Mr. Markey’s will.

He left me the store. Well, not exactly me, but it was on my name now which mean my mom would be the owner until I turned eighteen which was in a year.

I was shocked. I didn’t think Mr. Markey would ever do that. I knew he had children. He said they were old and had jobs of their own, but I thought they would be the ones to get the store. Not me.

When the lawyer finished reading, he took out a pen.

“All you have to do is sign here and the bookstore is yours, Erin.”

I looked at my mom.

She had a smile.

“This is a big responsibility,” she told me.

“But this could be our source of income,” I said. “Mr. Markey and I had great ideas to make the bookstore more popular. More people were coming already since he bought those books of vampires and whatnot,” I looked at my mom with pleading eyes. “I really think we can do this.”

She sighed deeply. “Is this what you want?”

“So, so, so much.”

“All right,” she smiled.

I grinned and took the pen and signed wherever the lawyer told me to.

I owned a bookstore… sort of.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I've been a bad author and deprived you for a long time. I'm sorry... I...it's been some stressful days.

Uh, I made it up with some steamy scenes with Paul and Erin and it's a pretty long chapter :)