Status: Finished

Animal Attraction

Dream On

Rated NC-17

Sam stopped me from going inside of his house. Stupid Alpha!

“Let me through,” I demanded with a menacing voice.

He shook his head. “He said not to let you see him.”

I blinked in surprise, what? But then I recovered and got angrier.

“Why not?!”

“He just doesn’t want you to see him in his weaken state,” Jared intervened. “It’s a… guy thing.”

“I don’t give a shit about his pride. I need to see him!” I maneuvered my way around Sam quickly thanks to my shortness.

I raced upstairs, and when I made it to the second floor, I saw Emily walk out a room with a tray of pink water. My heart squeezed tightly.

Emily saw me and her eyes widened.

“Erin, Paul--”

“I don’t care if he doesn’t want to see me, I’m going to see him,” I said, determined.

“I was just going to say Paul is asleep, but you’re welcome to stay at his side,” she smiled softly at me.

I grinned at her. “Thanks, Ems.”

I quickly went to the room. He laid on the bed with a quilt covering him from the waist down. His chest had many lacerations. They looked bad, but I knew shape shifters healed quickly which meant those lacerations had looked worse before.

I wanted to lay next to him, but that would wake him up. Instead, I picked up a chair and moved it next to him. I sat down on the chair and looked at him. I felt something on my cheeks.

I wiped away the tears. I cared so much for him. I loved him so much.

I stayed with him for the rest of the day. I told my mom that I was going to stay over at Jared’s for a while. She said it was okay. I knew she thought I was mad at her for almost kissing Landon, but that was not on my mind.

Around ten at night, Paul opened his eyes. There was color back in his face. His eyes quickly landed on me.

I smiled for him.

I thought he would be mad at me, but he actually scooted aside to give me space to lay beside him. I didn’t think twice before resting beside him. I snuggled close to him, but not too close. I didn’t want to hurt him.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly.

“You can’t hurt me,” he said reading my mind. “Well, you can. You can break my heart easily, but you can’t physically hurt me.”

I giggled.

I inhaled his scent. I could never go a day without smelling it anymore.

“Don’t do that to me, Paul,” I whispered and I felt tears again. “You can’t ever scare me like that, got it?”

He laughed.

He actually laughed!

I punched his chest. “I’m not joking!”

“Sorry,” he said as he chuckled. “It was worth it, baby. You’re safe now.”

“I’d rather have a vampire stalk me than lose you,” I told him truthfully.

I saw something in his eyes. It was love and devotion.

“I love you,” he told me.

“I freaking adore you,” I grinned. “How did the fight go?”

“It was a fucking ambush,” he snarled. “There were about fifteen newborns, and not a lot of shape shifters.”

“What?! He tricked you?!”

“Yes, but luckily, Emmett and Jasper arrived and helped us.”

“Emmett Cullen? And Jasper Hale?” I asked.

He nodded.

“You accepted their help?” I questioned.

He nodded. “Anything for you.” He poked my nose.

“How did you get injured?” I asked as I traced my finger on the scars on his chest. I knew they were going to be scars because they had not faded away.

“I got pinned down by two leeches, and then… the fucker scratched my chest over and over again,” he said as he looked down to his chest. “I’m going to have scars.”

I kissed them.

He jumped a bit, but he quickly relaxed.

I traced my tongue over the scars. He sighed deeply.

“Well, at least I got something good out of them,” he smirked.

I looked up and chuckled.

We slept like that in each other’s arms.

I had the best sleep of my life in his arms. No nightmares. No recalling seeing Mr. Markey’s body or him blaming me for his death. No, Paul’s pine scent sent me into a normal dream.

I was pregnant but I already two kids running around. Paul was playing with them, and I laughed and laughed. I felt so happy. The house we lived in was mine. Our kids were adorable.

“We’re going to have a whole pack of kids,” Paul said as he kissed me.

I scoffed. “No way!”

“Yes, we have two and another two,” he touched my lump, we were going to have twins, “and then we’ll have another two.”

“I’m not a baby machine,” I crossed my arms.

He laughed. “No, you’re my sex machine.”

I smacked his arm, but we laughed together.

I woke up from the nice dream when I felt something on my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Paul’s. He had kissed my cheek.

I grinned goofily.

“Guess what I just dreamt about,” I told him.

“Hmm, does it involve whipped cream and a bed?”

I laughed. “No!”

“Then I have no idea.”

“That…” I stopped myself, but then I got the courage. “We had the perfect life. We had two kids and with two on the way as well. You told me you wanted two more after those, and that I was a sex machine.”

He chuckled deeply.

“Sex machine? I like that,” he cupped my ass and brought our lower halves together.

“You better have your hands to yourselves,” Emily called out before she opened the door with a hand over her eyes.

I laughed and got up from the bed. “We’re decent, Emily.”

She removed her hand and grinned. “Breakfast is ready!”

“Man, I’m so fucking starving!” Paul exclaimed.

After breakfast, Paul and I went to his home. His mom had been worried sick. She didn’t know about the vampires and shape shifters, but she knew Paul did something important. She didn’t see the scars because Sam let Paul borrow a shirt.

His mom liked me.

She said I was a good influence on his son because she was sick of hearing how his son was a man-whore. She really called him a man-whore. She also said she always knew Paul and I would end up together.

“What you two had towards each other was not hate, it was just love.”

That was nice to hear. I did wonder sometimes what would’ve happen if Paul had not imprinted on me. Would I be jealous if he had imprinted on someone else? It was a very scary thought.

We went to his room. We didn’t do anything because we both knew his mother would hear me. We just cuddled and listened to music.

‘Dream on’ by Aerosmith came on one of his mix Cds I made. I smiled and listened as Paul sang along. I did too. Aerosmith was probably a band we both loved to death.

“I could marry you tomorrow, Erin,” Paul said after the song.

I chuckled thinking he was joking.

“I’m serious, baby,” he took hold of my chin and made me look into his eyes. “I’d marry you right now, and we’d have those babies you dreamt about.”

I only smiled a bit. “We’re still young… we haven’t even finished high school.”

“How about when you graduate we’ll have a huge wedding down at the beach?”

I scrunched my nose. “Sam is getting married in the beach, so that’s taken. Plus, I want a dance floor to show my awesome moves.”

He laughed at me.

“I have awesome moves!” I punched his chest.

He pressed his lips together to keep himself from laughing.

“Of course, of course.”

“Loser,” I muttered. “Jealous of my kick ass moves.”

“Baby, you have incredible mo--sorry, I couldn’t say that with a straight face.”

“I couldn’t say that with a straight face,” I mocked and sat up.

“Aw, don’t be mad. You shouldn’t be getting mad, you should be taking care of me.”

I whipped my head to him with narrowed eyes.

“I am not your nurse, nor maid!”

“But you’re my girlfriend,” he took my arm and pushed me down on the bed easily. He also straddled me easily.

“I thought you were supposed to be injured or something,” I continued to have my eyes narrowed and hard. Ha, ha, ha… that’s what she said. Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

I gasped when he tore off my shirt. One of my favorite shirts, by the way!

“Paul! Your mother!” I nudged my head to the door.

He smirked. “She left ten minutes ago.”

“How… oh, dog hearing… I always forget.”

“Dog?” he raised an eyebrow.

I nodded.

He laughed and shook his head. “You’re going to regret calling me that.”

I smirked. “Would you prefer… mutt?”

His eyes darkened with a bit of anger. I smirked wider at that. Since my shirt was torn off, I was only in my bra. I wanted his hands on me already!

He didn’t respond verbally to my statement. He just leaned down until his warm lips made contact with my chest. He planted a simple kiss there.

He did it all over my chest, but never on my breasts. I withered under him, wanting him to touch me more. But he had pretty good restraint because he kept a very slow pace.

“Paul!” I whined like a little girl that was being denied her cookie.

“Say you’re sorry,” he blew his hot breath on my cold skin of my abdomen. My hips raised from the bed, but Paul quickly placed them back down.

Being the proud, stubborn girl I am, I shook my head. He continued his slow torturous caressing. His lips kissed every single inch of my exposed skin, but he never went to my neck or my lips. I grabbed his hair to pull him up, but he removed my hands and pinned them to my sides.

His tongue made circles on my navel. I twisted to the side in pure pleasure. I didn’t know something so simple as that could make me so hot and bothered.

He traced his tongue all the way between my breasts. He buried his face in the valley of my breasts for a while as he inhaled my scent.

“I was so scared I wouldn’t get to feel your skin again,” he muttered.

“I was so scared I wouldn’t get to you see you again,” I added.

He lifted his head from my chest and smiled.

“Do you mean it?”

I chuckled. “Of course, you loser.”

“Hmm, you’re lucky you’re my imprint. Otherwise, you’d be dead. No one calls me loser.”

“I’ve called you far worse things than loser,” I pointed out.

“Hmm, very true. Now, are you going to say sorry?”

I shook my head again.

“Hmm, I guess I’m going to have to step it up.”

He buried his face in the crook of my neck where he started to kiss me. I wanted to wrap my arms around him, but he still had my arms pinned besides me. I fought against his grip, but damn him and his… strength. He kissed me so tenderly and after he would lick my skin he would blow on it.

I moaned continuously. One could’ve mistaken me for a whore by the way I sounded.

“Okay! Okay! I’m sorry… please… just kiss me!”

He laughed, but released my arms. I wrapped them around him and stopped his laughter short with my lips. His laughter died out and instead I got a very deserved groan of pleasure. Our breathing quickly labored.

Our bodies needed to feel each other. He pressed himself against me. I always gasped at the skin-skin contact. He was so warm and I was always so cold. I caressed his back with my hands. I ran a finger down his spine, and he liked that.

His hands went between us and he started to remove my jeans. I got out of them and he threw them somewhere. He pulled down his sweats along with his boxers. He removed my panties and positioned himself at my entrance.

He cupped my face and kissed me so deeply before he entered me fully.

I sighed happily into the kiss.

“Erin,” he said my name so sweetly, “I can’t exist without you anymore.”

“Damn you, Paul,” I inhaled sharply when he reached my spot. “I can’t either.”

He grinned smugly. He kept hitting my spot over and over again.

My mind started to get clouded with pleasure. All my body knew was Paul, and all my mind knew was Paul. His kisses, his body, his love.

I wanted more of him. It was never enough.

His hand went to the back of my knee, and he draped my leg over his waist to get into a different angle. His kisses became more urgent.

When my orgasm came, I stretched out my leg and arched my back. I buckled my hips to meet his thrusts.

I felt his seed inside of me shortly after my own orgasm.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am a co-author in a story called ‘Not Your Enemy’. It’s an Emmett and Jasper story (Not a slash, duh!) If anyone is interested. I think it’s going to be awesome.

I know I keep changing the layout, but now I am truly happy with it :D Thanks to you all who commented.