Status: New chapter coming along :)

He Calls a Mansion, Not a House, but a Tomb

Chapter 19

Gerard's POV

"Gerard, I'm still sorry." Bert whispered, stroking my hair. I smiled sadly, leaning the side of my head on his shoulder, looking up at the ceiling.
"It's okay..." I said, closing my eyes. I could hear Bert swallow.
"I just need to know that you still love me."
I looked up at Bert, meeting his eyes. I took his hand and brought it up to my lips, kissing the back of it gently. "Of course I do."
"I just hope you know I didn't mean what I said before - I love you, baby."
"I know you didn't... and I know you do." I said with a smile, holding the back of his hand against my lips. Bert smiled.

"Look, all I'm saying here is that it's unreasonable for you to put Bert through this emotional bullshit over nothing." Mikey exclaimed, folding a towel a bit aggressively before placing it in the basket.
"Hey, he accused me of cheating on him!" I argued. Mikey paused and looked up at me from his crouched position in front of the dryer.
"But, Gerard... you are."
"That's not the point!" I snapped.
"Then what is your point here?" Mikey sighed, leaning on the top of the dryer. I shrugged after a moment and picked up the nearly full laundry basket from the floor.
"I don't know." I said before walking out of the room.

Frank's POV

I could smell the fabric softeners amazing scent as Gerard entered the room.
"Laundry?" I said.
"So it's really true that your other senses are heightened when you lose one?" Gerard asked.
"Gerard, the ability to walk isn't a sense." I said.
"No, Frank, your eyes are closed, silly." I opened my eyes when I felt something soft make impact with the side of my head.
"Dear, God, Gerard, how do you get socks this soft?" I marveled, actually pressing the freaking sock to my cheek. He laughed.
"Ask Mikey; he handles the washing and stuff, he only lets me help with folding." He explained, setting the basket at the end of the bed. I nodded.
"So, how has writing been?" Gerard asked, tapping the laptop which was sitting next to my leg.
"My computer's on time-out. It isn't letting me get anything good -- it needs a little quiet time in the corner to think about what it did." I sighed, rubbing my eyes.
"Ookay, treating your computer like a child -- not messed up at all." Gerard joked, sitting next to my waist on the bed.
"Heey, don't knock my creative process." I smiled. Gerard chuckled, leaning down to kiss me. I didn't know why I let him, but I did.
It was quite a chaste kiss; it could probably win the award for cleanest kiss since Judas and Jesus, but it quickly changed. Very quickly. I felt Gerard's tongue lightly lick a sliver along my bottom lip and I welcomed him, curious as to what he'll taste like.
My curiosity was satisfied - a mixture of coffee, cigarettes and something citrus that I assume was part of his breakfast. Even though the latter didn't seem to fit, the kiss was perfect. Gerard's tongue began to explore my mouth as if it was the New World and seemed as excited as if it were.
Our lips parted and Gerard pressed his forehead against mine. "You fucking taste delicious." He whispered and the sound was more erotic than I had ever thought his voice could ever become. I couldn't even muster up the will power to form words; just a simple small moan/murmur passed through my lips and Gerard smiled and kissed me gently.
The kiss escalated just as the first and I felt him carefully climb on top of the bed, straddling my hips.
"Gerard," I mumbled as he left my lips to go to my neck. He hummed in response. I grunted as I felt Gerard's fingers find themselves underneath my shirt at my navel.
I flinched; his fingers were cold. "Gerard, stop."
He lifted his head from my neck to look me in the eyes. "What's wrong?" He whispered. I pursed my lips, looking him over. Some of his hair - which at the front of his head was shorter than the rest of his hair, from what I assume was an attempt at bangs gone wrong. The hair swept over his eyes a bit, covering the darkened irises just a little. He was breathing through his mouth and his cheeks were tinted rose -- adorable.
I pecked his lips softly. "Be careful with my leg."
He smiled widely, and continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
A short chapter just to apologize for not updating!! XD BUT I think I might have found a way to where I want in the story!! Update coming soon :)
and btw, if you caught it, tiny Rocky Horror reference and a screwed up Lady Gaga "Judas" reference I added in there :P
Commenters get to tell me if I'm crazy or not for letting that last part of the chapter happen XD