Status: New chapter coming along :)

He Calls a Mansion, Not a House, but a Tomb

Chapter 22

"I totally want to see where you live!" Gerard exclaimed, his eyes sparkling, when I asked if he wanted to come with me to my house to pick up a few things. I smiled at him and rolled over in bed onto my side to be able to be face-to-face with him.
"We'll have to call a cab, it's a long walk after if we take a bus." I explained, propping my head up on my wrist.
Gerard frowned, softly touching my wrist with this fingers. "The doctor said not to put too much pressure on it." He said. I chuckled and lay my head down on my pillow. He smiled, shuffling closer to me; enough for me to be able to feel his breath against my nose. It was ticklish, so I scratched my nose a little.
"You're so cute." Gerard said, bringing his hand to my face, stroking my cheek with his thumb. I could feel myself blush.
"Gerard, we should probably go now if we want to get back before the sun goes down. It's hard to get around on crutches in the dark." I said, sitting up and climbing off the bed, quickly grabbing my cursed crutches.
The cab ride was quiet; until, of course, we pulled up to the gates of my house. If I had been in my car, I could have put in the code for the gate from inside, but I had Gerard walk over to the security panel with the pin, to save us the excruciating five minutes it would have been to wait for me to waddle there on my crutches.
The gates opened as Gerard got back into the car and we were driven to the front of the house. "Frank, you're house is huge - and you live alone? Lies." Gerard joked, weakly hitting my shoulder. I chuckled.
"I have a cat, but Richard tends to take care of it more than I do." I said. Gerard pulled a weird face; I could pull confusion and disgust from it.
"What?" I asked.
"Your agent takes care of your cat, for one. And two, you're a cat person now? That's a mighty conversion." Gerard teased. I laughed.
We got out of the car after paying the driver and headed towards the door, I had to get help from Gerard with the set of stairs to the deck. "I got Tammy -- such a cat name, huh -- from an old relationship. He left the cat with me; taking all his other stuff with him." I explained as I put the key in the lock, twisting and opening the door widely.
"Richard might have taken her to his place because I was gone so long, but I don't know." I said, walking into the hall, pressing a palm against the wall for light support instead of the crutches. I heard Gerard close and lock the door behind us.
In the silence, I heard a small bell dinging. I smiled.
"She's here. Exactly where she is will remain a mystery, I suppose." I said, turning to look at Gerard who just smiled.
"Anyway, you can make yourself comfortable; the living room's right down the hall here, to the left. I'm gonna go upstairs, okay?" I said, pointing down towards the living room for Gerard.
He looked apprehensive. "Want me to help you?" He asked, eying the staircase. I looked at the stairs which was looking more lengthy than usual. I bit my lip.
"Yes, please." I playfully plead. Gerard laughed and came to my side, wrapping one arm around my waist, pulling my arm across his shoulders as we headed to the second floor.
I giggled as Gerard plopped down onto my bed; his face lighting up like a child's at the discovery of it being bouncy.
"I'm just going to get some clothes and things and then we can go." I explained, opening the top drawer of my dresser, pulling out some shirts.
"Frank," I tilted my head back as Gerard said my name. "If it's alright, can I-- AHH!!"
I screamed as Gerard did and jumped in the air. I swiftly turned, a blinding pain in my left leg; my fear turning into frustration and a bit of levity when I saw Tammy brushing up against Gerard.
"You screamed because of a cat?" I exclaimed.
Gerard blushed. "Hey, I'm not used to portable furr-balls rubbing up against me out of nowhere." He defended himself, adorably so, I might add, as his eyes were fixed on Tammy as she began to crawl onto his lap and curl up into a ball.
"At least she likes you; if she didn't you'd have more puncture holes than cat hair on you." I teased, then my smile turned into a grimace as the pain returned in my leg when I took a step.
"Ah, Jesus, Gerard, I jumped when you screamed and now my leg is killing me." I muttered, limping towards the bed and sitting down.
"Oh, Frank, I'm sorry." He said, trying to turn but I watched as Tammy seemed like an anchor. He was definitely not used to cats.
I picked Tammy up off his lap and she happily adjusted to my arms. Gerard then turned to me and cupped my cheek in his hand. I smiled as Tammy rubbed her head against the crook of my neck, seemingly jealous.
"Looks like I have competition." Gerard commented, attempting to pet Tammy but she dodged his hand by outstretching her neck.
I laughed. "Ooh, now that you're a threat, you're not her new favourite person anymore." I teased, sticking my tongue out at Gerard. He grinned, settling his hand on my shoulder. I let Tammy down on the floor and laid back on the bed, bringing my legs up too.
"Again, I'm sorry." Gerard said, gesturing to my leg.
"It's not your fault I got hit by a car." Gerard smiled at this, laying down beside me, running his arm across my shoulders again.
I felt the fingers from Gerard's other hand gently running up and down my forearm, his nose nuzzling itself into the crook of my neck.
"Gerard," I began but the rest of my sentence caught in my throat as Gerard pressed his tongue against it. A quick, small swipe just under my earlobe, then he continued down my neck with hot and moist kisses. I took a shuddered breath, my eyelids fluttering as Gerard's hand left my arm and travelled down to my chest, navel, and to my shirt's hem at which point he slid his fingers underneath and back up to my nipple. I gasped as he ran his thumb over it playfully just as he nipped my neck.
Then, snapping out of the haze of the moment, I opened my eyes. "Gerard, as much as I would love to deliciate in this moment--"
"Hmm...?" Gerard's lips left my neck as his eyes came into view, glazed and black as opposed to their usual glisten and hazel.
He bite his lower lip in anticipation, staring at my lips. I took a deep breath, then dug my fingers into Gerard's hair, bringing him in for a kiss. He smiled widely, putting our teeth together with a dull, soft click before he brought his tongue into the mixture, for which I gladly opened my mouth for.
After a moment, we parted, gasping for air, foreheads pressed against each other's, our faces so close together our breathes mingled between us, rolling heat down each other's neck. Gerard shifted to be looming over me, one knee stationed between my legs, straddling my left leg on the bed.
"We can stay the night here." I whispered.
I felt a puff of warm breath against my chin at Gerard chuckled. "My very first sleepover."
I smiled and Gerard came back down for another kiss.

*

"You used a word before."
"I used many words before."
"Shut up." Gerard weakly hit my chest with his hand, resting his cheek against my shoulder. We laid on my bed, down to our boxers, pretty much cuddling - Gerard draped across my left side, his head on my shoulder, his arm across my chest, one leg under my left, the other over it, wrapping around me like a security blanket.
"No, like, earlier, it was so cool... Sounded delicious..." Gerard teased, licking his lips. I couldn't help but grin.
"Umm.... Deliciate?"
"Mmm... Makes me want chocolate." Gerard grinned, bringing his hand up to tracing my lips with his index finger. I smiled delicately.
"Makes me want food in general." Gerard tapped my lip thoughtfully, smiling.
After a few minutes in a relatively comfortable silence, Gerard spoke again.
"How's your book?" He asked gingerly, tracing circles on my chest now.
"It's okay... Still in a bit of a writer's block." I sighed, staring at the ceiling.
"Wanna talk about it?" Gerard asked softly. I looked at him, his hazel eyes shimmering. I smiled, curling his long hair behind his ear.
"Well, I'm having a murder take place, and I just keep getting stuck on how to get into it. You know, I start, but I end up detesting what I wrote, and start all over again. I'm horrible at gore; I'm better with emotions." I explained. Gerard nodded slowly.
"Try on me." Gerard said. I raised my eyebrows surely off of my forehead and stared at Gerard, bewildered.
"What?" I said, praying I heard him wrong.
"Try it on me; attack me." Gerard repeated, sitting up, opening his arms up to the side. I tilted my head in disbelief.
"Gerard, I can't attack you. I can barely discipline Tammy, 'cause she's just too cute." I joked, smiling. Gerard laughed.
"Well, at least I know you think I'm cute." He said, cocking one eyebrow. I blushed.
After staring at him skeptically for a moment, Gerard grabbed my arm. "Frank, come on; it's not like you can even really hurt me." He joked, purposely squeezing his hand around my wrist a bit too tightly.
I tilted my head, not impressed. "Gerard, come on." I groaned, wiggling my arm.
Gerard jerked his chin forward in address, "What?" His tone was irritatingly arrogant as he took my other wrist in a tight hold. I rolled my eyes, and at this he pounced, looming over my body, straddling my hips with my wrist pinned above my head.
"Gerard, what the hell are you doing?" I screamed, struggling to wriggle free from his grasp.
"Come on, Frank! Fight like a man!" Gerard taunted, pressing down on my wrists.
I glared at him and folded my knees to my chest, thanking the universe for being short for being small for the first time, and shoved Gerard away with my feet, sending him to the end of the bed.
Before Gerard could say anything, or I could register anything other than his deer-caught-in-head-lights expression, I found myself over him on the floor, my knuckles against his cheek.
"Fuck you! You fucking asshole! You fucking ruined my life --" I could feel I was hyperventilating at this point, everything just a blur of red and black and skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the wait. I'm sorry for the cliffhanger. I'm sorry for the cruel end to the chapter.
Forgive me?
I have fresh cupcakes for commenters ;D