Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter One: An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chloe's POV

"Dun dun dun!!" Ronnie exclaimed, showing me his proud achievement. I looked at it sideways. He had just baked cookies, in the shape of.....

"Ronnie! Why did you make penis cookies?" I asked him.

"Because I was bored, and I want to make Max eat one the moment he gets back" He answered, an insulted look on his face. I rolled my eyes. My bestfriend (And Ronnie's bestfriend) is coming back from LA today, he's been for the last two weeks with his grandma. Lucky barstard got to miss out on school.

But, I did miss him. Too much maybe. How much I rely on that boy is not good.

"HELLO LADIES!!!" I heard from the other side of the door. A big grin spread across my face and I rushed outside and threw my arms around Max, holding him tight. I heard him crack up laughing.

"I missed you too" He said, eventually putting me down.

"Well duh! Of course you missed your bestfriend" I replied, hands on my hips. This only made him laugh more.

"And thats why I missed you, you always make me laugh. Now where's that retarded brother of yours?" He asked me.

"In the kitchen playing with his penis" I answered. He smirked and walked inside. I stood there for the right amount of time.

"PENIS COOKIES!!!" Max yelled. I laughed and walked in. Ronnie had gone red.

"I suppose I shouldn't be surprised" Max said after a while.

"I went to all this effort and he doesn't like my penis cookies"

Somebody should not let Ronnie near caffine or sugar. I'll bet he ate half the mixture that was supposed to go in the oven.

"Just eat one Max, and then its over" I assured him, patting him on the back.

"Only if you eat one too"

I was afraid he would say that. So I reached and grabbed two, handing one to Max.

"Here we go"

Fuck they tasted good!

"Ronnie, aside from the whole image thing, those are good cookies" I told my brother.

"Thank you" He was proud of himself again. We heard my parents in the driveway and Ronnie quickly covered up the cookies.

"Hello Ronnie, Chloe, Max..." My mom said, hugging us all.

"Chloe dear, we need to talk to you...and Max, your parents would like you home" He looked confused, but left anyway.

What the hell is going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
remember that I've already posted this on quizilla, my user name is the same on here just so you don't think I've stolen this story.