Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Two: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Max's POV

My parents are....infuriating. Not that I mind what there suggesting, and I have agreed to it. But they were so insistent, like the whole thing had been set it stone. They told that since the day I had been born I was destined for Ronnie's little sister, Chloe. They had arranged when both our parents met.

How could they have not told me sooner?

I wouldn't mind marrying Chloe, I'm completely and totally in love with her. But its obvious she doesn't feel the same way.

I walked back to the Radke's and knocked on the door. Normally I just yell and announce that I'm here, but now I'm not in the mood for that.

Ronnie answered the door.

"She's in her room, to be honest I don't know when she'll be coming out" He told me.

"Can I see her?" I asked him.

"Yeah of course" He let me through. I went straight up to her room and walked in without knocking.

"What do you want?" She said bitterly to me.

"Are you saying this is my fault?"

"Yeah, you probably knew..." She trailed off.

"I had no idea until about half an hour when my parents told me" I replied. She stood up.

"Max, we are too young to even think about marriage! This is a stupid idea!" She exclaimed. I didn't know what to say, now I truly knew her feelings.

"Max...say something" She said, waving her hands in my face.

"Uh...I can't be here right now" I whispered, I started to walk away. But she grabbed my arm.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing..." I leaned down and kissed hard on the lips and pulled away before she could react in any way. She was just staring at me. It took her a moment to come back into focus.

"Max, I think you should leave" She said. No...

"Okay" I went down, not even saying goodbye to Ronnie. But he ended up following me anyway.

"I know how you feel about her Max"

Oh great, if Ronnie knows, then everyone must know.
♠ ♠ ♠
well yeah, could he be more obvious?