Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Twenty: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Max’s POV

I arrived at Chloe’s house, all ready to explain myself and make things right. But then I saw Ronnie sitting on the front with his head in his hands, I immediately knew something was up. It had to be about Chloe. I parked up and quickly sat next to Ronnie.

"Hey, whats wrong dude?" I asked him.

"Why don’t you go ask my parents?" He suggested bitterly.

"But…"

"I still don’t wanna talk to them, or Rachael for that matter" He trailed off. Okay, what the fuck is going on? I got up and walked inside, her parents were in the kitchen.

"Hello Max, what can we do for you?" Mrs Radke asked me.

"Why is Ronnie crying outside? And why does he not wanna talk to you two or Rachael?" I replied. There was no need to waste time.

"She asked us if she could go somewhere faraway, she thought that you didn’t want to see her again. So she’s gone…to Australia" She told me.

"What? Why Australia!!"

"Look, if you can catch and convince her not to go by all means, but you’re probably too late already" Her dad said, I glared at him then ran out. Chloe is seventeen, she should not be going to Australia by herself.

"Ronnie, come with me, were going to try and stop her" I said to him.

"But…"

"This is your baby sister Ronnie!" I yelled. He just nodded and hopped in the passenger door. It didn’t take me long to drive to the airport, lets just say I was lucky to not be pulled over by the cops.

I jumped out, I saw Rachael and ran over to her.

"Where is she?" I asked her.

"What? How did you…"

"I’ve just been at Ronnie’s" Then he showed up behind me, she looked down.

"I know you mean well, but you let my sister go, without a fight" He said to her.

"She would have gone anyway"

Ronnie sighed, knowing it was true.

"So where is she?" I asked again.

"She’s already gone, you’re too late" She said. I ran inside looking at the board. There was only one flight to Australia on there. LV246. Departed. I fell on knees. Why the fuck is this happening to me now?
♠ ♠ ♠
thats what happens when you say the wrong thing at the wrong time. oops!