Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Thirty Five (end): An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Chloe's POV

“Then marry me, we'll make it time, forever” He said. Okay, that did not expect. I've been trying to tell him how I felt for the past six months.

“Yes Max, I'll marry you, together forever” I added, just to make him smile. It worked. He kissed me again.

We walked out to tell everyone, I can't any of them were surprised. But hey, I was finally happy. And Scott was over the moon, I was finally going to marry his dad. I picked him up as we walked back to the venue. I held Max's hand with my free one.

1 Year later...

“Its fucking tight!!” I exclaimed. Its my wedding day, I don't know why I picked this dress, and the corset to go with it. If it was my choice then me and Max would go downtown and get married in a chapel on the strip.

But he really wanted all our family and friends to be there, so I relented. I thought it wouldn't be that bad. My dad came in once we were finished.

“You look beautiful” He hugged me tight, never thought I would see my dad cry. I wiped away his tears with a tissue.

“Lets go” I said. Rachael was there and my cousin Hannah as the flower girl. We walked out, we stood outside the entrance as the music was played. I walked down, I was nervous. But then I caught sight of Max. The grin off his face could never be wiped off. I smiled back. He took over from my dad and led me up to the front.

An hour later...

Me and Max had a lot of photos taken. I was tired by the end of them. I collapsed on a pew next to him, I lay my head on his lap.

“We should have just runaway together” Max said, a bit out of breath.

“I did tell you that” I replied, poking my tongue out. He laughed.

“Yeah, but I did want to everyone to see how much I love you” He said, I stared right up at him. I eventually sat up and kissed him.

“I am sorry for every time I hurt you” He whispered in my ear. “I never meant any of it”

“I know, lets just say whats in the past is exactly that, the past. We have our whole lives together”

He nodded. Scott came over and joined us.

“Does this mean we'll all be living together?” He asked us.

“Yeah, how do you feel about living in Las Vegas?” I asked him.

“Yes!!!” He ran off to tell everyone.

“Soon we'll be bombarded by people, can I steal one last kiss? At least until we get to the hotel...” He trailed off.

“Max!” I exclaimed. He just laughed.

“I love you, and of course you can” I kissed him softly, five minutes later we were interrupted by our friends.

I was glad all the hurt was finally over, I had Max and life was sure going to be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
happy, cheesy endings all round! Did you like it? Let me know! :)