Status: Series - Active

An Arranged Marriage to Max Green

Chapter Thirty Four: An Arranged Marriage To Max Green

Max's POV

The news of Ronnie's engagement got around faster than something like that would have in highschool. All the guys gave him crap, but not in a bad way. They were asking when the kids were coming.

And then when it came to Scott, everyone loved him, he loved having all these people around to talk to. Cause when he got going he rarely shut up.

But when it came to me and Chloe, I had no idea what was going on. I know she said that she loved me. But we haven't kissed, or even talked about us. I want her back more than anything in this world. I just wish I could say that to her.

I got out of my bunk and walked off the bus. Ronnie and the rest of them had gone down to Starbucks. I decided to go. I did stop and say hi to the fans who lining up first of course. It was just a short walk down from the venue we were parked outside.

“Hello Maxwell” Ronnie said, trying to act all sophisticated. I couldn't help but laugh.

“Hi Ronald” I replied. Chloe and Rachael walked out with Scott and carrying coffee.

“Dad!!” Scott whined. I tried not to laugh.

“Yeah?”

“Mum wouldn't buy me coffee” He said, pouting.

“I think thats a good thing Scott, your too young” He went and sat by Ronnie. I laughed. Chloe put down the coffee and walked over to me.

“You okay?” She asked me.

“I just need to talk with you, alone” I answered, whispering the last part in her ear.

“Sure, come inside. Ronnie can you watch Scott for a bit?” She said to Ronnie. Oh god, here goes.

“Okay!” We walked inside and sat on a couch near the back.

“Whats wrong Max?” She asked me.

“I'm just...” I looked at her face, I had to tell her now before I went crazy. “I'm still in love with you”

I leaned in and kissed her hard on the lips. I was about to pull away when I felt her kiss back. I pulled her closer to me and deepened the kiss.

“I'm still in love with you too” She whispered against my lips.

“Then marry me, we'll make it this time, forever”
♠ ♠ ♠
everyone is getting married!!! but what does she say?