A silent Love.

Basements ;)

Ryan POV

So as much as I hate to say it.. I can't stop wanting to rip off those sexy tight ass jeans and rape him right there.. but I knew that just to be "safe", I had to take him to my room. Its most likely more comfortable down there anyway.

"Let's go to my room.." I say into his cute ear with my hot breath on his neck, hoping to get a reaction.

"Oh..Ohk" He breathed out, good.. This is going good.. Now we both had to get rid of the rockets in our pants..We just need a spark to light the ignition. So I grinded into his crotch once we reached the bottom of the stairs and I got a very pleasant moan in return.

"Ry-Ryan..please.." He pleaded while looking me longingly in the eyes.

"Yeah sugar?" I say before I attack his neck with sloppy kisses.

"Please... I-I..My pants are too tight for this fucking tent I'm pitching.." He said with a wimper in his voice, my god, if I don't get those pants of him he might just pull my hair out.

"Ohk sugar, pantless in 3..2..1!" I slyly unbutton his pants and force them as far down as I can go. He sighed in relief, as I got the pleasant surprise that he went commando.

"Come on Mr.Comando, into my room we go.." I picked him up and pushed my door open and layed him on the bed with me on top of him. My room was clean enough to see the floor which unusual, but I never bring home guys I just met so theres a first time for everything!

Arik POV

Good lord!! I can't believe Ryan just pulled my pants down and carried me into his room! Nevertheless, he was kissing me the whole time!

"Aha, Ryan, are you sure you've never been with a guy?" I say giggling at how silly he looked trying to take off his amazingly tight My Chemical Romance shirt.

"Im sure babe...how far have you ever gone with a guy..?" He kinda looked down, like he was embarrassed to ask that.

"I've had sex before...a couple times... everytime I regreted though.." I say, trying not to look in his eyes.

"Why did you regret it..?" He looked at me with suddle curiosity.

"Because...the guys that I had sex with only saw me as a way of release.. they never loved me or treated me nicely.." I say hoping I wont cry from all the memories.

"Honey... I would never do that to you..And if you dont want to do this.. we dont have to.." He said with full honesty.

"No, no! I want to with you... you act differently.. and when you defended me in the hall....I was really really happy.. although I was crying.. I was happy because my old "Boyfriends" never did anything like that..they wouldve made fun of me too.." I look him the eye returning the same honesty, "and when I freaked from you saying youd slit the guys throat... it was because I had been threatened with that by all the guys that used me.. that was their way of making sure I never told anyone they were gay..." I say finishing with a sigh.

Ryan bit his lip timidly, which was veryvery sexy, and said "I would never threaten you...unless you try to kill someone I love.. then thats another story." He said kissing my lips lovingly. "Now sugar.. where were we?" He said with a twinkle in his eyes as a was to tell me he was still very horny.

"We were right here.." I say while putting one hand intangled in his hair and the other close to his inner thigh.

"God Arik...you are really tempting me to go for rape right now..." He said with a slight chuckle.

"It's not rape if I like it.." I say while slipping my hand over his crotch, earning the same moan he got from me in the hallway

"Arik!" He pinned me down and attached his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe, CLIFF HANGER!