Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

14

I was walking through a cemetery. My body trembled as if it knew what was happening. I kept walking but soon I could feel the chill reach me. It’s icy claws racked against my skin causing a trail of goosebumps to follow. I heard the shuffling of feet behind me so I turned around.

No one was there. An uneasy feeling crept it’s way into my heart to room with the fear that was moving in. My pace quickened subconsciously. Something grabbed my arm with almost a bone-crushing grip. I whipped around and saw my father. He was extremely pale with blood red eyes.

Horror kept me from screaming. My father smiled, showing his perfect, sharp teeth. I noticed how he had no flaws in his features but he still had the love that once glowed in his face but now it was mixed with hate. His crazed eyes looked me up and down.

“Oh how my daughter has changed.” He whispered softly while increasing his pressure.

“It hurts.” I managed to whimper.

“Only because I love you, sweetheart.”

“Why? Why did you do what you did?”

“The question really is: why wouldn’t I?” His smile turned to a grimace. “Now I know why I didn’t kill you right away. I wanted you to live with the guilt of not being able to save. Your. Family.”

“You didn’t know where I was!”

“You really believe that, Zeeva? HAH! Stupid child, you try to believe your own lies! Well at least now I can kill you in any way I want.”

I heard my wrist snap. Pain shot through my arm and hand. I cried out but his hand was grabbing my jaw. Just as he started to twist his arm a loud growl erupted from behind me. The pain and fear was to much. I started to scream.


Midnight was staring at me as my muffled scream woke me up. I sat up and looked around. The clock on my wall was lit up by the moonlight. It was three o’clock in the morning.

I pushed myself up to the corner of my bed and pressed my back to the cold wall. I gripped my throbbing wrist. No marks were on my skin but then again I couldn’t tell. I pulled my legs up to my chest and realized that I was asleep for 13 hours. My body was tired like I had been up the entire time but I was scared to go back to sleep.

My gaze darted around the room. I knew I wouldn’t be able to sleep right again.

&&&&&&&&

I decided to leave my room around six to go and try to eat something. My steps were muted by the soft carpet. I realized that I was still in the clothes I had on yesterday. The faint sunlight made its way through the windows in a futile attempt to warm the floor with it’s weak rays.

The house smelled like roses but as soon as I walked into the kitchen I saw 2 dozen or so roses. There were multiple colors. I thought that they were every color they could be. The scent was close to overpowering but I just simply ignored it and opened the fridge. The sound of someone yawning was behind me and I swiftly looked behind me.

It was a woman I hadn’t seen before. She looked like she was in her mid 30’s. The woman’s blonde hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail and she was wearing short shorts with just a loose button up shirt. My nose wrinkled in disgust as I realized that her shirt wasn’t buttoned up. Something I really did not want to see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think. FYI my laptop screen is messed up so it's harder for me to type and what not so updates may come slower but i will update every chance i get (if i can!!!)

So i'm having a really bad day. Please no mean comments! But comments are loved!!!!

Lots of love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMILE =]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star