Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

Chapter 3

A knock at my door jolted me out of my spark of happiness. I looked blankly towards the door. “Come in.” My dead voice seemed to echo.

It was Maria. “Zeeva, I was wondering if you would like to take a walk with me on La Push beach. It’s only a short drive there.”

I nodded just to please her. I was trying to be normal and act excited but I just...I couldn’t. It seemed impossible to me. I let Maria pull me behind her. The little green car that we got into was getting old but it still took us to our destination.

Jacob’s P.O.V

I stormed away from Paul. My damn sister had to “defend” him just because I was getting ready to punch him. I growled to myself.

“I HAD TO PATROL ALL NIGHT YESTERDAY AND HALF OF TODAY JUST BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO GET JIGGY WITH MY DAMN SISTER!” I snorted in disgust.

“It’s not my fault she wanted to have fun.” Paul gave a quiet but triumphant laugh.

“I should rip your face off.” I stated while trying to control my violent shaking.

Everything started to get hot and my vision was blurring. Heat spread out towards my fingertips and toes but then I heard my sister yell something. My whole body went cold and I saw everything clearly. Rachael was hollering something at us but I was so blinded by anger that I just stormed away.


I made my way to La Push beach. I thought about going swimming but it was near Autumn. I gave a quick look-around and saw no one. I slipped off my shirt but left on my basketball shorts. I kicked off my shoes and ran straight into the water. I felt it make its way over my waist so I dived in.

I was dead tired but anger gave me energy as I made strong strokes deeper into the water. My head broke the surface as I gulped for air. I was just about to go under again but two girls walking on the beach caught my attention.

I watched them as they walked. The brunette just listened and kicked a few pebbles. The blonde was talking non-stop about…how amazing Zeeva’s fighting is? No that can’t be right. Girls don’t fight except for arguing.

I decided to make my appearance so I swam quickly to shore and slowly stepped out of the water towards my stuff. I could still see the girls from the corner of my eye. The brunette looked at me and I nearly tripped over my own feet. She was beautiful. I was frozen to my spot and I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

It seemed like all the strings from this earth and universe all fell away and the only thing keeping me from floating away was…her.

I willed myself not to walk towards her and touch her soft-looking skin. I focused on their conversation. The brunette’s eyes never left mine. Her beautiful blue eyes.

“I can’t believe you are such an AWESOME fighter! You so took that Fred guy by surprise because you sure don’t look like a fighter. But then again you get this fierce look to your eyes, ya know?” The blonde stopped talking for a second.

“Really? I’ve never noticed it before, since I can’t see my eyes during my lessons. Fighting is like the only way that keeps me from getting depressed from the…ya know…my past.” The Zeeva girl stated quietly.

What happened in her past? Why did she get so quiet and why the hell is that blonde looking at her as if Zeeva has never spoken before?
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me if i need to improve anything! Comment and what not!

**Star***