Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

Chapter 33

Three Weeks Later...

Cameon's P.o.V.

I crouched in the luscious green tree. I watched as humans walked below me completely unaware of my presence. What a shame.

I saw two girls in hiking attire. they took a sharp left away from the trail. I chuckled humorlessly to myself. Landing lightly on my feet, I followed them noiselessly.

The two gave a laugh that seemed all two similar to every other females laughs. Except for that damn wolf girl. Hers was different somehow. Somehow it was harmonious. I shook my head in disgust before refocusing on my prey. They were still laughing.

I smiled sadistically as a plan formed in my head. I quickly tore the fabric that covered my torso off and walked ahead of the two females about 150 yards and lounged on a fallen moss covered log. A lit sprinkle of water fell from the sky, damping my hair and giving it an even more seducing look.

The brunette gasped when she saw me.

"Look!" The brunette exclaimed to the blonde, pointing to my lounging form.

I took a deep breathe before laying back and waiting. Then I heard the blonde gasp when she caught sight of me. their footsteps sped up as they neared me.

"Sir? Why are you out in the woods almost...naked?" I looked up to see the blonde sticking out her chest as she addressed me.

"It's nice and cool out today and I was hoping to just lounge out. Would you like to join me?" I spoke to them in a low voice.

Their eyes clouded over with some type of human emotion. I gave a slight smirk before standing up adn walking over to them. They didn't move but instead leaned closer to me. I gently placed my hand on the brunette's neck. I could feel her pulse quicken. I could see the blood rushing faster.

Gently I leaned over to the blonde and kissed her neck. The pulse intensified my insticts. I tightened my grip on the brunette's throat until she was nearly chocking before biting into the blonde's throat. A slight screams trickled out before it was cut off by her blood. The warm liquid filly my motuh before I drank deeply.

Oh what a feast.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahahaha!!!! I'm totally going to keep you guyswaiting to see if Zeeva died or not!!!! >=) Sorry!!!!!! ahahahahahaha