Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

Chapter 35

Zeeva's P.O.V.

Jake...

I felt his warm hold wrap around my body. "Wake up," he breathed in my ear.

I snuggled closer to him and just groaned.

"Wake up," he breathed.

Jake's warm hold started to become colder. Not long, it felt like I was wrapped up in ice. I tried to pull myself away from the ice.

Where'd you go Jake?

The ice started to crush the breath from my lungs. I couldn't breathe while I struggled blindly away from the frigid hold.

What was happening???


"Wake up,oh so sweet, Zeeva." It wasn't Jake's voice anymore.

My eyes snapped open and I looked around wildly. I could hear A slight whisper and growls around me but all I saw was water and green. Lots of green that I finally figured out was the forest. I was laying on smooth gray pebbles.

I looked up to see someone strange still holding me. I could tell that he was a vampire by his inhuman beauty. His features were strong and chiseled under his sickly pale skin. His cheekbones were high and angular which put emphasis on his liquid black eyes. The vampire's eyes also had the dark purple-like bruises under them. And his hair was slightly blonde but still held the deep chocolate color in the grayish light.

He looked and felt strong against my body. His pale features did give him the look of an angel. Strangely. the way the vampire looked down on me gave me the feeling that he was very authoritative and held enormous leadership over many.

A smile formed on the angelic face. Sharp, white teeth showed briliantly under the pale, luscious lips. I suddenly had the urge to kiss him. To feel what those lips felt like against mine.

My sudden urge came true. The vampire lowered his lips to mine but he still held my gaze strongly.

Jake's P.O.V.

Rage tore through me as my paws pounded rapidly on the forest floor. Some unknown feeling told me something was seriously wrong. This odd connection I had with Zeeva now was tearing right in the middle little by little.

I tripped over somethign and somersaulted into a tree. Pain spasmed momentarily in my spine. I felt myself started to collect back into myself and I was sitting agaisnt the tree, nude, on the verge of tears.

The anguish, hurt, and sorrow crashed into like a tidal wave. i couldn't move and didn't want to. All hope seem lost for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took me forever to update and that it's sad but I couldn't think of anything else. There will be a sequel by the way but that may take forever being that I will be very busy in the summer. Commment and all that Jazz! =)