Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

38

I was thrown like a rag doll across the clearing. I was stunned but I never lost sight of what was going on around me. I saw other motherfucking bloodsuckers coming to surround my cut up body. I loud growl made them all freeze.

Cameon leaned down in front of my and slowly ran his venomous tongue over my collar bone. My breathing hitched as his teeth slowly scraped my throat. The panic and fear that was residing in my mind was slowly starting to fade as things went fuzzy.

There was a loud crash with screams. I tried to focus on what was happening around me but I was so tired. I could feel myself being lifted up. Wind whipped around my face so face that a deafening roar filled my ears.

I saw pictures of my brother, mother, and father in my mind. I saw images of everyone I knew. They all started fading away. I tried to hold those memories close to me but I could feel them slipping away. Finally Jake's face came up. I held onto those memories harder.

The wind suddenly stopped and I could hear a mournful sound echoing through my mind. It was long and I could feel all the hollowness of loosing something in that sound. Tears started to fall from my eyes as I felt the emotions coursing through me.

Then the few memories I had of Jake started fading. I tried so hard to hold onto those images but suddenly they were ripped entirely from me.

An emptiness took up residence in my mind. I could vaguely remember that I had lost something dear to me but for some reason I couldn't think of it. I couldn't remember what was happening to me. I didn't know why a loud roaring noise erupted around me or why the wind picked up.

I felt so lost.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't be mad!

It's the the end.

Kinda.

There will be a sequel.

Hopefully.

Tell me what you think.

If you want to.

If there is a sequel, I'll start it in Jake's P.O.V.

If that's okay.

Thank you for staying with me this far=)