Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

Chapter 9

Zeeva’s P.O.V.

I woke up sweating. The fog was so thick that it was hard to see 5 yards into it. I looked over at the place where my clock would be but of course, I hadn’t unpacked it yet. My eyes wandered around the one side of the room and I saw a clock. 5:49 A.M.

Jacob pulled me closer to him. He was burning me up. At first I thought he had a fever but then again he was like that the day before. Must be a Quileute thing.

I snuggled closer to Jacob but then his heat started to become unbearable. I was dying of heat so I slowly got up and went over to the window. The cool breeze gave me goose bumps. I shuddered but went back over to Jake.

I sat next to him and started rubbing my hand over his muscular back. Memories of my dream came back. It hit me like a brick wall. I shook my head and cleared my mind by taking deep, calm breaths. My mind cleared and I opened my eyes to find Jake staring at me like I was the most beautiful yet intriguing thing on earth.

“What? What’s wrong, Jake?” I asked quietly.

He dropped his eyes to the blanket and when he looked back at me, his face was composed. A smile graced his lips. “No more bad dreams?” He asked.

“No, thanks to you.” I hesitated trying to find the right words. “Thank you for being there for me.”

“Glad to be of service madam.” He gave me a goofy smile.

He made me laugh.

&&&&&&

Jake left soon after everyone else woke up. I got ready for going to the M.M.A. Gym when suddenly I heard a knock. I slipped on my robe and opened it. It was my uncle Herald. “Your instructor called and told me to tell you to bring swimming attire. Today is for everyone to do laps and stuff like that. He also wanted me to tell you that you can bring a friend.”

“Okay. Thanks for telling me. Umm…Can I bring Maria?” I asked.

“Sure.”

I grabbed my small duffel bag and put my swimming stuff in it. I finished getting dressed. Just as I slipped on my shoes, Maria burst through the door. A big smile was evident. “I LOVE SWIMMING!!” She squealed.

“I used too.” I muttered under my breath but I gave her a smile.

She grabbed a small backpack that was in my doorway and I slung my duffel bag strap over my shoulder. We made our way down the stairs, when suddenly Maria gave a high pitched squeal. I looked over to see her wrapped in some guys arms, kissing him.

I looked away and wanted a reason to go back up in my room. “ I-I…forgot my iPod!” I dropped my duffel bag and ran up the stairs.

My body yearned to curl up on my bed and just let everything go but I was stronger than that. I suppressed all my emotions and vanished all the nerve racking thoughts with just a few breaths. I grabbed my iPod. The full-length mirror showed the emotionless, blank person I was. A very tiny part of my mind missed the carefree, happy person I used to be. That part was overpowered by the fact that I could never change because of all the things I had seen.

I kept my mind blank and plastered a smile across my face. Time to act. I walked slowly down the stairs and saw the guy that had been kissing Maria standing beside her. They were exchanging soft laughs and whispers.

I felt nothing. No jealousy, grief, or even loneliness. I was like a robot. Cold and emotionless. Maria gave me a happy smile and seemed to be delighted to see me smiling. She didn’t seem to see the deadness to my eyes or the fact that my smile was just there to be seen. Nothing to acknowledge about it.

“Zeeva this is Kyle. Kyle this is Zeeva.” Maria introduced us excitedly.

I could see Kyle’s eyes room over my body. Maria was oblivious and I didn’t like that. I stuck my hand out. He took it and shook. “It’s nice to meet someone who checks out every girl he sees, especially his girlfriend’s hardcore bitch of a cousin.” I said with the smile still on my face.

“Someone must be delusional and full of herself to think that of someone as faithful as me. Anyways, Maria is ten times more beautiful than you.” He gave me a smile.

“Well then I guess you have no reason to find my words offensive and needed to defend yourself so clearly. I would suspect that your simple ‘no, I never did that’ would have been enough for her to believe you. Hmm…Kyle you are way to insecure and feel the need to defend your lies. Now I need to get to Port Angeles for my lessons.”

“What? Lessons on how to bore someone to death? Or is it on how to more of a bitch?” Kyle still had a grin on his face.

I smiled and was about to say ‘touché’ but Maria cut me off. “Kyle stop being an ass and be nice to my hardcore bitch of a cousin. She’s been through way to much to listen to your shit. So I say both of you, knock it off. Now,” Maria turned towards me, “Kyle is giving us a ride to your lessons so I would suspect that you know the way.”

I nodded still smiling. We made our way to a black Ford Ranger. Maria sat in the middle and I sat by the window, staring blankly out in the foggy forest. I saw a patch of reddish color and I knew instantly that it was a wolf.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I'm deciding to change Zeeva's phot but i need all of your opinions first! A or B or the one already used as her, C!!!

Zeeva's outfit

Thank you

blackparadeisdead!
dancergurl112495
xemosxlovexmex
MissKrissy90
XxXSynnerXxX
BrokenButterfly_231
debzxxx

for commenting! It really kept me writing otherwise i might have deleted this story!

'Love sees not with the eyes, but with the heart' - Shakespeare (<-- 1 of fav quotes just to squeeze this in Author note)

Lots of love! Comment and all that lovely stuff

Tell me if you would like to be part of the story or no (i got inspiration of this idea from XxXSynnerXxX & xemosxlovexmex). I also need your help deciding whether Zeeva be homeschooled or go to public? I'm having difficulty deciding.

>>>>>>>>StArZ<<<<<<<<<<<