Status: This will explain why I haven't been updating - www.mibba.com/journals/read/187925/

Keep the Pain Away. . .

10

Excitement tried to bubble its way up my throat but I clenched my teeth and pushed it away. My mind was still blank. I barely spoke except fir the occasional ‘Left’ or ‘Right’. I just let Maria and Kyle whisper to each other. Didn’t bother me. I didn’t feel anything except for the wonder of why Fred would have us swim.

After the long drive we finally arrived. A yellow bus was parked in front of the gym. I bide my good-bye to Kyle but he apparently thought other. “No I was wondering if I could come with you.” He gave me a smile.

“No problem but if you screw up or backtalk Fred, then be prepared to endure the worst, pretty boy.” I stated in a monotone.

Maria was directly behind me, towing pretty boy behind her. I walked up to Fred. He gave me a nod as I walked in. A quick glance at the clock told me that it was 7:36 A.M. I put my duffel bag near the lockers and grabbed my iPod. A gave a quiet sigh as I brought my neglected device to life.

I went to one of my favorite songs even though it could bring back memories. I clicked on it and the song ‘Circles’ by Hollywood Undead started playing to me.

Take my hand lets go,
Somewhere we can rest our souls.
We'll sit where it's warm,
You say look we're here alone.

I was running in circles,
I hurt myself,
Just to find my purpose.

Everything was so worthless,
I didn't deserve this,
But to me you were perfect.

I'm scattered through this life.
If this is life I'll say good bye.
She's gone like an angel,
With wings let me burn tonight.
” I sang to myself as I started punching a bag slowly.

I gave it enough pressure so it swung a little but that was it. I was starting to drown in my emotions. I felt the punching back stop. I looked around it to see the smiling face of…BIG JOE!

I practically launched myself at him when I hugged him. I had only been gone fore about two… three days but I had missed him. “Dad!” I laughed sarcastically.

“You wish you could have a dad as cool as me!”

I wish I had a dad. I thought darkly but I didn’t get rushed into the Emotional sea as I might have.

I still had the blank mind and the cold monotonous voice as usual but Big Joe had gotten used to it so it didn’t bother him as much as it used to.

Maria was talking softly to Kyle and by the look on her face it was something suggestive. Kyle’s gaze kept flickering form her to me. I ignored him and walked over to Fred and Big Joe. They were talking about some of their students. It was almost like to gossiping ladies.

I put my headphones back in. It was a new song. I barely listened as I stretched. I started to work my way into yoga before I was rudely disturbed by my earphones getting pulled out of my ears painfully.

I just clenched my teeth and looked Kyle dead in the eyes. He gave me a cocky smirk. “You looked pretty damn hot stretchin’, if I do say so myself. Now when are we supposed to get all wet?”

“I clenched my teeth together, getting angry. My glare slid over to the clock. “Five minutes. Now leave me alone.”

“Why would I wanna do something like that to a beauty like you?”

I slowly took my hat off and put my hair up in a pony tail. Kyle shifted his weight closer to me. His hands were loose and he had his right cheek angled towards me. I clenched my left and before I knew it, Kyle was on the ground.

Big Joe started walking over to my still body. His jaw was clenched and his lips were pursed. I looked him dead in the eyes, not flinching at his glare. I’ve seen his glare make a grown man cry. They were beginner and weak but they still got a chance.

“Why did you hit Kyle?” He asked me through his teeth.

I unclenched my teeth and took a slow breath through my nose. “Maybe if he just left me alone-”

“You hit him because he came over and decided to be social with Miss Anti-social?!” Big Joe cut me off.

:You didn’t let me finish.” My voice was rising in volume.

“Fine. Finish.”

“As I was saying. If he just left me alone and wasn’t being suck a JERK and HARASSING me then he wouldn’t have receive a nice punch to the face.”

“What did he say?”

“Why in hell does it matter to you? You just assume that It was my fault and that I started this. I Always knew that you were against me being a student, just because I was overflowing with emotion. If it wasn’t for fighting I would have put a fucking gun in my mouth thank you very much now if you will excuse me, I will dismiss myself and start walking.” I pushed past Big Joe.

He knew well enough to leave me alone when I started acting like this…but Fred and Maria didn’t. Fred started yelling at me for disrespecting my former teacher and punching Kyle in the face. Maria just gave a glare but then again she looked amazed.

I ignored them both as I grabbed my duffel bag. The sun was trying to peek through the dark gray clouds.

Before depressing thoughts entered my mind, I went into the cold emotionless state I always was in. I put my earphones in and switched it to shuffle. I sang quietly to a few songs. It wasn’t hard to find the highway. I really did not feel like walking all the way to my new home. It started to get around noon.

I felt my stomach rumble. I heard someone wolf-whistle at me. It greatly aggravated me to know that people were staring at me. I walked to the next block to see a bookstore. It looked kind of old but I didn’t care.

I went inside. It was pretty nice and a bored-looking girl greeted me with a ‘hello and welcome’. I just nodded my acknowledgment. A few books looked old but I soon found one of my many favorites. ‘Inkheart’ and I liked it because this one was in hardcover.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't sleep so i just posted another chapter. I apologize if it is crappy. I also need more opinions on the pictures and can at least ONE person help me with deciding if Zeeva goes to a Public school or if she is home schooled. It's starting to make me slightly frustrated...okay really frustrated...

Anyways, Lots of love to those who have commented! Yuh keep me going!

*yawn* don't get as sleep deprived as me LOL

<3
=]Starz[=