Status: Having trouble with the error things. Got no clue what they mean. So got to wait till i figure that out ~Angel Girl

Forbidden Romance (Werewolf Love)

Movie Time (Anne's POV)

"Hey Klare, sorry it took so long." I said walking in and jumping on the couch Kyle and Klare weren't on.

"Its cool. Who was at the door?" She said.

"It was Edward, but lets not worry about it." I said grabbing a piece of pizza and eating.

"OK. The move we chose is 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'." She said pressing play. As soon as it started, Klare and me sang along while the boys just sat there and stared at us. "What are you two looking at?" Klare asked them. Before I got a chance to hear their reply the house phone went off.

"I got it." I said getting up. I went to the kitchen and answered the phone. "Hello? Amethyst speaking." I said.

"Hello, Amethyst. You don't know me, but I know all about Klare and you." A deep male voice said.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I said into the phone nervous.

"That's for a later time. If I were you, I would watch yourself tonight." the voice said laughing as he hung up.

"KLARE!" I screamed after he hung up. Klare, Kyle and Jake all came running in.

"Ame, hunny, what's wrong?" Klare said hugging me.

"A guy just called saying he knows all about us and to watch ourselves tonight." I said starting to cry.

"Ame don't cry. Kyle and Me will stay tonight and we will have our friends keep guard outside." Jake said holding my hand. Jake called his friends and told them what happened.

"Come one. Let's go finish the movie." Kyle said taking Klare's hand and leading her to the living room.

"Everything will be fine." Jake said, then he hugged me tight. We went back to the living room, finished the movie, then went to bed. I fell asleep with Jake holding me and feeling safe. Hopefully everything will be fine.