Status: Too be continued....Currently working on the nineth chapter.

Vampire Hunter - Let's Stake Them All

Chapter Seven: A New Kind of Hunter

My eyes opened slowly. The room was white as snow and very blinding. A strong scent hit my nose and the sounds were so vibrant to my ears. The movement I made with my hands was quick and precise. I felt strangely aware of my surroundings. I let out a blood curdling scream.

"YOU TURNED ME!" I screamed much louder than anticipated.

"Calm down." He spoke with a calming voice that made me want to strangle him. I sat up much too quickly than I wanted.

"Calm down? You turned me into a leech and you expect me to calm down?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I couldn't let you die." His voice sounded so hurt and I instantly felt bad. He cared about me and I was being an ass. But how could I not be? He turned me into the very thing I was born to kill.

"You turned me into the very thing I hate." I said through my teeth. "Forgive me if I'm a little pissed."

He stared at me in horror. Oh god.

"No, I mean...I." I scratched my head. I couldn't admit I had feelings for him. He was in front of me wrapping his arms around as if he picked up on how I felt.

"Don't deny it, your heart returns my call." He said softly into my ear. As my every being wanted to fight against him I couldn't. My heart calls for him. It has for years. Even thought I didn't know his name I knew his face. Forever burned into my mind from my dreams. I did the only thing I knew how to do.

"I will deny it. You are mistaken Andros." I pushed him away from me much harder than I could before. His eyes searched me in pain. And my heart broke into pieces. "You should have let me die." I said softly.

"No, don't say that." He said pleading with me. His eyes caused a knot in my stomach as a part me felt as if I was dying. I wondered if he could read my mind. When he didn't answered I realized I was free of it. I didn't know if was happy about it or not. Is it a sin if I can't help falling in love with him? I bit my lip as I looked at him. My feet moved quicker than my brain demanded them to. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips onto his.

I could feel the passion as he kissed me back. My mind was screaming at me but my heart cheered me on. His arms wrapping around me and lifting me up. He carried me to the bed I had just left. We never broke the kiss until my body hit the bed. His lips trailed down my jaw and to my neck. A soft moan escaping my lips. I closed my eyes when his lips found mine, again. He pulled away slightly.

“Are you sure about this?” He asked. I simply nodded and that was enough for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the long wait!