Status: Active but slow

Love Game

Talking Like Grown-Ups

"So how do we go about this?" I questioned the large boy draped over my legs, looking over the dark room. We had agreed to move the conversation to his room lest his wolf instincts take over again and I find myself against the damned tree again. I doubted the intentions behind this relocation, as bedrooms are where the "hormonal-young-man" instincts take over, but shook it off.

"D'know. Never really been in this situation before." I nodded, my fingers running through his soft hair all on their own accord.

"Well, how did the other guys go about it?" I questioned, Jacob sending me an odd look. "What?"

"They all imprinted on humans." He answered simply. "This isn't going to be as easy." He looked saddened by something.

"What's wrong b-" I stopped myself before accidentally calling him baby. Well that was unexpected. He seemed to miss this and went on.

"This is going to be hard." He answered my concerned look. "That is, if you want this to actually be-" I cut him off with a innocent kiss, smiling down at his shocked look.

"I do." I answered, my smile growing as his own cut across his face. He actually had a beautiful smile.

"What will your family think of this?" This caught me off guard.

"I don't know." I answered truthfully. "Honestly, I don't think telling them so quickly is the best idea." I bit my lip, thinking of ways they would probably react.

"Won't the small one -Alice?" I nodded. "Won't she be able to see?" I shook my head.

"Thankfully, for some reason, Alice can't see wolves in her visions. It should buy us some time. Hopefully they'll buy a story that I ran into while hunting. That won't explain the... excited wolf smell though." I smirked, Jacob smiling and looking away. It was adorable.

He leaned on his elbow, looking up at me with a guilty haze in his eyes. "What?"

"I'm sorry for calling you a leech." He mumbled, looking away from me.

"I'm sorry for calling you a mutt." I answered, slipping between his arms. "Can I kiss you without you losing control?" I teased, leaning in.

He captured my lips, holding me closer. It was the safest I've ever felt.

"I should really be going. They're going to worry." I whispered against his lips, savoring his warmth. I got up, perching myself on his windowsill.

"Bye, September." He smiled, kissing me gently, then harder, his hands snaking around my waist.

I giggled, gently pushing his hands away.

"Bye Jacob." Then disappeared into the forest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really cute story I found: Pour Some Sugar On Me
It's Stacee Jaxx from Rock of Ages. And seriously, Tom Cruise was so fine in that, idk why you wouldn't jump at the chance to read this ;P

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE