Status: Activeeeeeee

Possibility

Chapter Twenty-One

Jake threw himself down on Jim's ratty old couch next to Jim who had already done his welcomes and was sat down in front of this favourite t.v show as mum complained to him about the flight.

“Hey, Jake, can you give me a hand with my suitcase?” I asked, trying to lug it upstairs.

“Course I can,” He smiled, standing up, lifting the suitcase above his head and running up the stairs to the room I stayed in last time.

Taking my jacket off, I followed him up, hanging the coat on the door. Watching him put the suitcase on the floor at the end of the bed I sighed. “What's up?” He frowned.

“Nothing, why would something be wrong?” I smiled, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his middle, “You've grown again,” Laughing I looked up at him.

“Sorry, I'll try and stop,” He smiled back, walking round the side of the bed with me and perching on the edge as though if he sat any further in it would break.

“I missed this place,” I mumbled, climbing into his lap and curling up, looking at the face I'd missed for so long.

His smile faded, his face grew nearer to mine, out lips brushing as my hands found their way too his hair. Jake's lips traced my neck as he mumbled something I didn't quite understand.

“Huh?” I murmured, as his mouth finding it's way to my shoulder under my shirt, shrugging it, I managed to get his attention back.

“Nothing,” He smiled, leaning back onto the bed so I was laying on his chest, kissing me softly at first but grew more passionate and soon enough his hands were under my shirt, fiddling with the back of my bra. I leant up on my hands, looking at him with an eyebrow raised. Grinning cheekily he rolled onto his side, facing me.

“What did you say just then?” I asked, as he played with a few strands of my hair.

“Something in Quileute,” He replied as I linked my legs in between his.

“What in Quileute?”

He blushed, “Just...” He paused, “How much I love you.”

Smiling I pushed his hair back from his face, “You know what, Jake, I love you and everything but sometimes, your slushiness makes me feel like throwing up.” I laughed.

“Oh really?” Scooping me up off the bed and tickling me “Oh really?”

“Yes,” I giggled, trying to tickle him back as he hit my hands away, somehow still managing to keep a hand under my arm. “Stop it!”

“Why?” He grinned, pinning me down, both wrists in one of his hands, the other by my head and knees either side of my hips as I kicked out, trying to hit him but only managing to knee him in the back which seemed to hurt me more than him.

Moaning I tried turning onto my sides without using my hands. Raising an eyebrow, Jake hovered over me, a grin taking over his face and his hand relaxing the grip on my wrists.

Suddenly there was a cough from the door way, causing us to leap up, Jake sliding off the bed and hitting the floor with a thud as I sat bolt upright still on the bed.

“Mum,” I smiled, innocently but feeling my cheeks flush.

“What was...” She trailed off, giving Jacob evils.

“Nothing,” I mumbled, “What's up?”

“Jim said to come and ask Jacob for a lift to wherever James is, but, I see you're busy with my daughter” She snapped.

“Mum, stop it,”

“I'll be happy to take you,” Jack half smiled, standing up and walking out of the door, shooting me a look.

Standing up I followed him out, behind me, mum who looked furious, came down into the hall where Jim was waiting for us. “Jake, can you explain everything, yeah?”

“Sure can,” He replied, pulling the keys to his car out of his shorts pocket, twirling them round a finger so quick they became a blur and blundered outside, into his car.

Me and mum climbed in as Jake started the engine and mumbled, to mum “Right, there's something I need to tell you about the Cullens,” Rolling his eyes at me, “It might shock you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's kinda short because I just wanted to update for you guys and I didn't want to put the next bit in this chapter coz then it would be too long...
Yes I realise that has no commas in...
xD
Okay let me know what you think, I have like 59 subs now which is frickin AMAZING but no one really comments :(
So pwease do :( XD
Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D
Oh and don't forget to subscriiiiibe :D xx