Status: Activeeeeeee

Possibility

Chapter Twenty

The plane landed, the man next to me sighing with great relief, I looked over to mum who was sat five rows behind me in between an Indian man who, by the look on mum's face, hadn't stopped talking to himself all the way there, and a large woman who probably needed two seats instead of one.

I'd gotten the better end of the deal. An isle seat, although I did have an American man next to me, who was terrified of flying, and he was just getting back from a business trip in England, his favourite restaurant in London was the one just on the corner by the, 'amazing' red post box but he couldn't for the life of him remember what it was called, his wife, Jean was two months pregnant and he really didn't want to leave her with their two year old son but he had to, or he was fired from his multi million earning job, and no one wanted that! His son, Neil, was mad on 'soccer' and he wanted to go to space camp. The man's name was John.

“It was nice to meet you, Bianca,” He shakily smiled, walking past me and down the isle, out of the plane, mumbling 'I love English people' just as Mum reached our row, looking weary.

“Never, again, am I getting plane tickets this late!” She sighed, before launching into a story about the man sat next to her who laughed at his jokes he mumbled to himself, and the woman who wouldn't stop burping on her left.

“And then she looked at me, and said 'Excuse all my--' but she didn't even finish her sentence because she burped again! It smelled like cheese!”

“Nice!” I laughed, “Well, I met a friend in the name of John,” I told her, explaining everything I'd learnt about the man. “You're right, mum, no matter what the emergency is, I'm never sitting next to a blabber on the plane again!”

“He sounds sweet though! At least he didn't burp cheese burps!”

I laughed as we walked off of the plane and down into the airport. Picking my suitcase up in between all of the others going round and round on the conveyor belt once we got to the baggage claim area, I noticed John on the other side, picking up a large black, plain suitcase, noticing me he grinned shouting “Have a nice stay!” Waved and walked off out of the doors and out of them came a tall, black haired boy, well, man really, who wore a tired expression along with a pair of shorts and a tight fitting shirt over his muscles.

At that moment I squealed, dropping my suitcase next to my mum and ran over to him and leaped into his arms, making him jump back, nearly going off balance, before looking at me.

“Oh, hi!” He grinned, wrapping his arms around me and squeezing. At that moment I realised quite how much I'd missed him, his grin, his laugh, everything.

“Hey,” I smiled back, leaning my head on his warm chest.

“I've missed you so much,” He whispered into my hair.

“I missed you too,” I replied, eyes welling up slightly.

Leaning back, Jake looked down at me, “Are you crying?” He laughed, looking at my eyes.

“Maybe,” I sniffed, looking back up at him.

Smiling he leaned down, kissing me on the forehead, “I love you,”

“Love you too,” I mumbled, locking my arms around his neck and kissing him without thinking, my hands in his hair in no time, “Hold on,” I said against his lips, taking a step back, “Your hair's getting long...”

“I know, it's grows really quick,” He sighed, “I was going to get it cut before you came again but, then you suddenly said you were coming and,”

“No, no,” I cut him off, “It's kinda cute,”

“Really?” He laughed, grabbing a handful of the shaggy hair that stuck up everywhere already. “It gets into my eyes and stuff though, it's so annoying.” Jake pushed the long fringey bit of his hair to either side.

“Don't do it like that!” I laughed, “Do you want curtains?” I reached up, pushing all of it one way.

“I don't want to look like an emo though either!” He grinned, shaking his hair out of the way I'd put it.

With a sigh, I was just about to complain when my mum stepped beside me, “Hi,” she half smiled to Jacob.

“Hey!”

“So you're the welcoming committee?” She sneered

“Well, Jim's sleeping, it's kinda early, so I thought I'd come and take you back to his place,” Jake replied awkwardly, giving me a look.

Taking his hand firmly I smiled and said, “Where's the Rabbit?”

“Just out here,” He smiled back, taking my suitcase from mum and leading me out of the airport, into the car park, I spotted his car as soon as we walked out there, beaten up a ever. Running over to it, I dragged Jake with me. “Excited?” He asked sarcasically.

“Yes!” I grinned, reaching the car and looking over to my worried looking mother who was catching up with us, “What's up?” I asked, frowning at her.

She looked meaningfully at Jacob, “He is driving us?”

“Yeah,” He smiled, putting the suitcases in the boot before climbing into the driver's seat as I climbed into the passenger's side, leaving the back for mum who slid in, looking around at the car, looking disgusted, I gave her a look as Jake started the car, causing mum to strap on her seat belt as quick as she could. Jake shot me a scared look, I replied with a roll of my eyes, nodding him to go. With a nod back he accelerated forward to Jim's, a slightly worried look on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D One update a day? Ok :D
I hope you guys like it...as usual I'm not impressed but you know what I'm like XD
Dunno if I've said this before but I loooove it when you guys comment so please comment :D
It gives me more inspiration to write more and more :)
Subscribe and comment if you like it :)
More soon :D