Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Get In

*Eibhlin’s POV*

Bill is so dead. I just want to slap him and them body slam him into the wall. Lucky for his ass Gustav stepped in front of me.

“Eibhlin, focus” he said sternly to like I would to Caoimhe, “Look at your daughter, come on look” he pointed to her and she looked a tad a scared and tired, “Okay, now just come down.”

As soon as he was sure I wasn’t gonna kill his lead singer he took a few steps back, but didn’t go to far ‘cause he knew my temper. I was about to turn around to sit down on the couch when I almost got knocked over by Tom rushing towards the door and then slamming it on his way out.

I felt so many emotions at once. I was pissed at Bill, guilty because of Caoimhe, pissed at Tom, and confused by his reaction. I was expecting him to say something to me, but he just stormed out.

“I’m sorry” Bill said as he followed Tom out the door to go talk to him. Gustav sat down on the couch next to me trying to be a comfort to all my emotions at once. Caoimhe went back to her coloring like nothing had happened, she had been yelled at by me plenty of times so she just though that Bill was getting scolded. Ah, to be young and oblivious. Georg and Jost were standing in the same spots they had been and were just in total shock. Georg because he finally realized that it’s me and Jost because if the way I just freaked out on Bill and how Gustav calmed me down like we all knew each other (which we do, I just didn’t tell Jost that).

Jost opened his mouth to say something, but at that moment Georg decided to come back to life, “We’ll explain tomorrow.”

“Well then why don’t we take the rest of the day off? We’ll all take time to cool down and come to grips on what ever happened here today” Jost said picking up his cell phone again. Gustav and Georg went to their instruments and started talking. I started getting Caoimhe packed up and ready to go home.

“What do you want for dinner Sweetie?” I ask her putting her back pack and my purse in the crook of my elbow.

“Waffle!” she says excitedly.

“Huh, no” I say in the same way she did, “Grilled cheese or noodles?”

“Shell noodles please?”

“Alright” and we walked out to the car. I got her buckled in her car seat and had everything sitting in the front passenger seat. I walked around the car to the driver’s side and opened the door. As I was about to get in I dropped the keys and bent down to pick them up.

“Shit” I swore in English (I always swear in English for two reasons; Caoimhe and it’s easier because English is my first language.) I had a flat tire and knew that I didn’t have a spare cause Jessica used mine last week and now it sits in her trunk.

I called her and she said she’d call a cab for me, but that was ten to fifteen minutes ago. I was sitting in the passenger seat with the door open facing the building. Keevie was now playing with her magnets and talking to herself. Just then Tom drove by and rolled down his window.

“Get in.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but the next one is more important so it may be longer.